PDA

View Full Version : I still don't have a sig... :(

Katiesmom
01-20-2004, 09:37 AM
Nope I have no sig still and I would love to have one, If I knew how to do it myself or if I had the software to do it I would do it but I don't and I don't know anyone who does make them so would some please, please make me one I hate begging but those sigs are so cute and I just wanna show my fur friend off too:D Well this is the last time I am going to ask cause I know y'all are getting tired Of hearing me beg:o If someone wants to make me one let me know and I will post pics. THANKS!

luckies4me
01-20-2004, 12:45 PM
I can make you a sig. Just email me the pics at [email protected]

If you have any colors you would want to use just let me know. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
01-20-2004, 12:46 PM
Once luckies has made the sig you will need to load it on imagestation. If you want me to put it in mine just let me know.

luckies4me
01-20-2004, 12:47 PM
I'll do that for her, no worries. ;)

Katiesmom
01-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks you guys! I'll email you the pics cass!:D

Dog1,Cats2
01-20-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm having trouble posting a picture in my signature block. I can do the picture, and post it to Snapfish or somewhere where it can be linked to this site -- but the link doesn't seem to be working - or I'm not doing something right.

Help anybody??

CamCamPup33
01-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Im not too sure about 'snapfish' I would be able to tell you exactly what you are doing wrong if i were familar with the site, i would be able to help.. Sorry! :o

micki76
01-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Dog1,Cats2
I'm having trouble posting a picture in my signature block. I can do the picture, and post it to Snapfish or somewhere where it can be linked to this site -- but the link doesn't seem to be working - or I'm not doing something right.

Help anybody??

Your picture must end in .jpg. Go to the picture, right click and go to properties. Copy everything next to Address:. Come to Pet Talk and paste it between the .

Dogz
01-21-2004, 08:09 AM
I have one for you already, but it is on my other computer. I post it here in a bit.:D

Katiesmom
01-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Thanks Dogz! I didn't want to bug you about is why I didn't ask about it, I just figured if you had it you would let me know and well I assumed you didn't have it. Thanks a bunches!:D