PDA

View Full Version : Fiona ! :)

greendoor678
01-20-2004, 07:17 AM
This is such a lovely picture of Fiona and Emily.
I can tell they are the very best of friends!

Barn cats are very smart and it sounds like Fiona is no exception.

Congratulations for winning Cat of the Day!
Enjoy the day, and perhaps give Fiona a couple of treats!

:D

Logan
01-20-2004, 07:53 AM
Fiona, you are a very special girl, with a lovely name too!!! :) I'm so glad that you are no longer a "barn cat", but an inside girl with your own special girl to love!!!! :)

The picture of you and Emily is just wonderful!!! :D

Congratulations to you, Fiona, for being the Cat of the Day!!!! :D

Barbara
01-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Fiona looks so happy when picked up. That is a rare sight here. It shows how close she feels to Emily:)

And she is such a pretty kitty. I love this asymmetrically marked face:) :)

All the best for Fiona: but be careful! Not too many treats:D

tatsxxx11
01-20-2004, 08:44 AM
What a beautiful picture of two very lovely ladies!:) I know a lifetime of unconditional love, friendship and happy days await this very special pair! Congratulations to you precious Fiona and Emily, our beautiful and most deserving Cat of the Day and proud and loving Mom! Long and happy life to you beautiful Fiona! It's so heartwarming to know that such a special kitty will forever be loved and cherished!:)

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Fiona, you are such a beautiful, sweet girl. I love your little white paws! I hope that on your special day you get to spend lots of time playing with Emily. Congratulations!

Jax
01-20-2004, 09:49 AM
What a cute calico kitty you are Fiona! You have such bright pretty eyes and stunning calico coat.
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :)

sasha the cat
01-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Mew, Miss Fiona you are a very pretty cat. And we can see in the photo that Emily adores you. You are lucky to have such a sweet girl love you so much! My human brother is a grown man -- Mark is 29!

I'm sure, Fiona, you really appreciate living in the Palace with your people rather than living in the barn. Mew, starting off as an abandoned pussycat myself, I do really appreciate being Queen of the Palace and having purr~ents who love me and will do anything for me.

You and Emily must have a wonderful time together and as my KatMa knows ... life without a pet is not life at all!

Enjoy being our lovely Cat of the Day, fabulous Fiona!

kittenwhiskerz
01-20-2004, 11:45 AM
Fiona and Emily........what a pair of darling girls!!! :) Fiona your colors and markings are exquisite. I see in the future a long life of love and togetherness for these two pretty ladies.
Congratulations beautiful Fiona for earning Cat Of The Day!!

Darrolanne from CA

momoffuzzyfaces
01-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Fiona
What a wonderful picture. I don't know who looks happier, you or Emily! What a treat to see you both today! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

greendoor678
01-20-2004, 03:34 PM
My cats were very special to me while growing up and this picture reminds me of all the special friendships I had with my furry best-friends.

I think this is the coolest Cat of the Day yet!
Emily and Fiona Rock!
:)

Dan Holder
01-20-2004, 05:39 PM
That's really great. This kitty has it made, now, and she's bringing some real joy to her humans. Good luck.

karlyb
01-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Hello Fiona! You have every color of the kitty rainbow on your pretty self. You and Emily look perfect together; you will be best friends for a long, long time. Like greendoor, I also have wonderful memories of kitties I had when I was Emily's age. Congratulations to both of you!

catmandu
02-07-2004, 09:24 AM
There is no disgrace in being a Barn Cat , as Michael , and Princess were Barners , as nd Fiona is a doll with her multi coloring. Soo sorry to be late , for Fantastic Fiona COTD!