PDA

View Full Version : My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance....

slick
01-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Anybody see this tonight???? I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. It was like all my Ex's rolled up into one package. :D :D :D

What will they think of next??????

I have to admit that if I were in her shoes, I'd milk it for all it's worth. I'd play my family like smooth violin!!!!:D :D It would the acting job I was born to play!!!

G.P.girl
01-20-2004, 12:15 AM
OMG!!!i just watched it! i don't know why she made such a big fuss about it... she could make it so fun! i would be having a blast! not whining about it and crying:rolleyes: lol i was laughing the whole time!!:D

Truffles
01-20-2004, 10:58 AM
i saw it and dang iwas laughing so hard ithought id wet my pants LOL:p

i agree she was a baby about it that just proves how snobby she is in real life.if it weremei'd join in on the fun not whimper about it sheesh:rolleyes: i'm not areality show freak but i love this one for some odd reason..........................although the title i think is abit harsh itinsults people that are over weight they should of called it my insane fiancay (sp?)

marylyn

ps.sorry about my typing i spilt something on my key board and now its stick especially thespaceboard:rolleyes:

moosmom
01-20-2004, 11:26 AM
I watched a little bit of it. I am SO tired of reality shows. But I agree with Slick. If I were up for a million bucks, I'd play it for all it was worth and laugh all the way to the bank!!! "I'd like to thank the Academy..."

Hey Truffles,

How'd you get that avatar? I tried but couldn't get it to work.

catland
01-20-2004, 12:12 PM
I heard on the morning radio that she's now in trouble with her jobs. Seems that she's a grade school teacher for a catholic school. Somehow marrying someone you don't love on TV for money is not exactly the christian way of setting a good example for the kiddies.;)

luckies4me
01-20-2004, 12:41 PM
I didn't think she was snobby. The guy was digusting, I mean come on? It's not something she is used to, and neither am I. But I did think he was funny, and if it were me I would have played everything up to my advantage. Who cares, it's for a million bucks! But I did feel sorry for her. He is playing his part really well. I thought the show was halarious. I wish they would bring back The Simple Life. :( I LOVED that show. I didn't at first but then you get to know the girls and they were so cute. That was a great show! :D

Uabassoon
01-20-2004, 12:49 PM
although the title i think is abit harsh itinsults people that are over weight they should of called it my insane fiancay (sp?)

Well I think they are trying to play on that whole "My big fat greek wedding"

2kitties
01-20-2004, 02:15 PM
I'm embarrassed to say I watched this and thoroughly enjoyed it! I think she's being a pretty good sport, considering. She's certainly a pretty little thing and I'm sure she'd never even give this guy her number, much less marry him. So this should be interesting. I'll tune in again next week.

carole
01-20-2004, 02:22 PM
I can't wait for this one to arrive down under, sounds hilarous, I am a reality show fan, so I will love it,. bring it on plz!!!!!:)

luckies4me
01-20-2004, 02:45 PM
Just wait til Survivor!!!! I sure as heck hope Rupert wins this time! :D

Truffles
01-20-2004, 02:49 PM
quote: Hey Truffles,

How'd you get that avatar? I tried but couldn't get it to work.

hey moosmom,

i just uploaded it from my pictures and it worked.one thing you could do is right click it andthen choose e-mail and e-mail it toyour self then save it to what ever you save graphics in see how that does goodluck.

marylyn

bluekat
01-20-2004, 03:47 PM
LOL, yes I watched this yesterday!:D

If I was that girl, I would never go through with this...not with that fiance! lol. and its only for half a million dollars!

This isn't really one of my favorite reality shows though:p

Miss Meow
01-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me

My head is with Rupert, but my heart is with Ethan!!! ;) I can't wait, either.

I can't wait for this show, sounds good. I like getting these shows months after the USA so I can come back to these threads and see what everyone thought :)

2kitties
01-20-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
My head is with Rupert, but my heart is with Ethan!!! ;) I can't wait, either.

Aw, but COLBY makes me SWOON. Dear Lord that is a fine looking Texan hunk of man.

RICHARD
01-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by catland
Somehow marrying someone you don't love on TV for money is not exactly the christian way of setting a good example for the kiddies.;)

I thought nuns couldn't marry?
You mean only priests can date?

;)

aly
01-20-2004, 04:23 PM
I actually think Randi was quite a nice girl. She could have been snobby and stuck up to him, but she was pretty nice and put up with a lot more than most other people did.

I thought the show was hilarious!

aly
01-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
My head is with Rupert, but my heart is with Ethan!!! ;)

Hands off my man! (hehe just kidding ... must remind myself I have a boyfriend :p )

catland
01-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I thought nuns couldn't marry?
You mean only priests can date?

;)

I believe that the technical term is a "lay teacher" -

STOP LAUGHING:p

slick
01-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by catland
I believe that the technical term is a "lay teacher" -

STOP LAUGHING:p
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!! I'm sooooo tempted to comment......

G.P.girl
01-20-2004, 04:50 PM
lol you guys!!

i want Tina to win the all-star survivor!!! of course ethan on the other hand.....:D :o ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-20-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
i want Tina to win the all-star survivor!!!

Me too! :)
I do NOT want Richard to win survivior again...I was in shock when he won the first time.

Foam
01-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Randy (the girl) is from Scottsdale! My sister knows the school that she teaches at. She's a first grade teacher for god's sake! You'd think she puts up with that kind of behavior every day..;)

Anyways, I love the show! I don't think I've ever laughed that hard. I loved the 'spa treatment'.
"Wanna see me naked!? I think it would make the relationship closer." :D HAHA!!!!

She needs to lighten up! Have fun with it, girl. :D

slick
01-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I am soooo in love with Rupert!! There is just something about him:
he's got hair on his face (a big turn-on for me :D)
he's strong
he's tough
you know where you stand with him
he's not afraid to show emotions
he's not afraid to wear a skirt and show his feminine side :D
if you are his friend, you are his friend for life
and he's got a heart of gold.

Move over Paul Hogan.....heeeerrrre comes Rupert!!

I guess someone should start a Survivor thread...

G.P.girl
01-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Of course they just HAD to bring Rudi back:rolleyes: ...always have to cause problems...i don't like rudi!

Miss Meow
01-20-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by slick
I am soooo in love with Rupert!! There is just something about him:
he's got hair on his face (a big turn-on for me :D)
he's strong
he's tough
you know where you stand with him
he's not afraid to show emotions
he's not afraid to wear a skirt and show his feminine side :D
if you are his friend, you are his friend for life
and he's got a heart of gold.

Move over Paul Hogan.....heeeerrrre comes Rupert!!

I guess someone should start a Survivor thread...

And he hasn't had a bad facelift a la Hoges ;)

dukedogsmom
02-02-2004, 08:36 PM
What in the world is going on with this show? I'm just watching it for the first time tonight and am totally lost.

G.P.girl
02-02-2004, 08:50 PM
the dumb whiney blonde girl (Randi) doesn't know that Steve (the big fat obnoxius guy) is an actor and that he's acting bad and rude on purpouse. she thinks she's on a reality show with steve where they have to convince both of thier families that they are getting married and that they hae to attend the wedding and give thier blessing. i haven't seen the show tonight yet...

dukedogsmom
02-02-2004, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the update........It's really been interesting, that's for sure.

G.P.girl
02-02-2004, 08:54 PM
I want to KICK randi!!!! she is so friggin annoying!!!grrrrrr...i spend more of the show yelling at her than actually watching:rolleyes:

Amber
02-02-2004, 09:19 PM
hahaha that was soo funny! The spa treatment when he was getting waxed lol, and when they were doing yoga! lol :D

dukedogsmom
02-02-2004, 09:29 PM
I missed the yoga but the waxing was priceless.

slick
02-03-2004, 12:00 AM
This has got to be the funniest reality series ever!!! I laughed so hard that I had to line my couch with plastic!!!:D :D I almost fell off the couch when I saw the yoga/fart scene.:D :D :D

G.P.girl
02-03-2004, 12:14 AM
LMAO!!!!!:D :D :D

G.P.girl
02-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Who's watching the Finale tonight? I am!!!:D

slleipnir
02-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Ahh, its on tonight? Whoo, thanks for the reminder ;) lol what time is it on?

bluekat
02-23-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm watching it!:D Its on at 8 pm here.

I'm also watching Average Joe:D Does anyone else watch that?

G.P.girl
02-23-2004, 05:21 PM
It's on at 9 here. I don't watch average joe, but the american Idol worst auditions is on tonight!!! WILL!!!!!:D

cubby31682
02-23-2004, 05:36 PM
I'm also watching it. It should be pretty funny. I also just noticed that Steve is also on the Hungry Man (t.v. dinners) commercials. I kept looking at it trying to figure out who he was. :rolleyes:

Katie

slick
02-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Who's watching the Finale tonight? I am!!!:D
I'm sooo there!!!!!

G.P.girl
02-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by cubby31682
I'm also watching it. It should be pretty funny. I also just noticed that Steve is also on the Hungry Man (t.v. dinners) commercials. I kept looking at it trying to figure out who he was. :rolleyes:

Katie
He is??? cool!!!:D

bluekat
02-23-2004, 06:40 PM
It's on at 9 here. I don't watch average joe, but the american Idol worst auditions is on tonight!!! WILL!!!!!:D

oops...ya, its on at 9pm here too. I was thinking of 8 because Fear Factor's on at that time:p

catnapper
02-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Ohhh, I can't wait! I'm ready to kill her brothers! They're all upset because "she's not thinking about the family." :rolleyes: excuse me, but isn't it HER choice whether or not he makes her happy and whether or not she should marry him? Yeah I know he's totally opposite her, but if SHE wanted him, SHE shouldn't think about whether or not her family likes him! They are such a stuck up wanna-be snobby family! Do they realize how bad they look to America?:D

G.P.girl
02-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
oops...ya, its on at 9pm here too. I was thinking of 8 because Fear Factor's on at that time:p
oh, do you watch fear factor? i used to, but i'm boycotting it now:cool: I kinda like her younger brother (i can't remember his name) but Pat is so annoying! i really don't htink she needs to be thinkning of the family when she gets married, the family isn''t going to be the one living with him.

slleipnir
02-23-2004, 08:25 PM
I think its mean her family is saying 'shes being selfish' like arent they the ones being selfish? If she 'actually' loved him thats her business and choice, they should stand by her wheather the like him or not. I wonder what will happen! :X

Cincy'sMom
02-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Oh My!! This is getting interesting....

G.P.girl
02-23-2004, 08:31 PM
i read something on msn where they were talking to Randi and they said they won't tell the end but that Randi was saying that there were consuquences(sp??) for her being oon the show..i can't wait to see it!:D

slleipnir
02-23-2004, 08:53 PM
It was good..I cried :X LOL

G.P.girl
02-23-2004, 09:29 PM
ooo i can't wait!!!:p

bluekat
02-24-2004, 04:04 PM
oh, do you watch fear factor? i used to, but i'm boycotting it now:cool: I kinda like her younger brother (i can't remember his name) but Pat is so annoying! i really don't htink she needs to be thinkning of the family when she gets married, the family isn''t going to be the one living with him.

LOL, I watch just about ALL reality shows:pI loved the Couples fear factor:D

lol, I almost cried too:p

RedHedd
02-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I cried too --

dukedogsmom
02-24-2004, 04:46 PM
I missed it. What happened? And, I am so SICK of the Fear Factor bimbos!!!!

G.P.girl
02-24-2004, 05:03 PM
oh it was so good!!! has anyone here not seen it yet but is going to see it? if not then i'll tell you what happened:) i almost cried too:p

dukedogsmom
02-24-2004, 05:30 PM
You can pm me if you want, that way you won't ruin it for anyone else :)

catnapper
02-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Its on again Thursday night for those that missed it. I thought it was a great ending to the show! :D

cubby31682
02-24-2004, 07:29 PM
I thought so to. I think they should make another one like it. With all the reality dating shows on now a days it is so easy to make a show like that.

G.P.girl
02-24-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
You can pm me if you want, that way you won't ruin it for anyone else :)
ok that's good too. but they are going to show it again on Thursday, so if you would rather just watch it:)