PDA

View Full Version : Petfinder.com is EVIL, EVIL I SAY

micki76
01-19-2004, 09:51 PM
I am begging hubby to let me call about this dog! I know three is enough, but Aneko is old and medicated, LOL. I keep telling hubby that she won't last forever and that Gizzy here would be the perfect new family member for us!

Ain't she cute?!?!?
http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TX269/TX269.2341994-1-pn.jpg

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TX269/TX269.2341994-2-pn.jpg

aly
01-19-2004, 09:55 PM
What a cutie patootie!

There are a couple dogs at my shelter right now that I almost called you about!!! One of them is a Dachshund :)

tikeyas_mom
01-19-2004, 09:56 PM
very VERY cute!!! :D perfect for your family :)

micki76
01-19-2004, 09:59 PM
I love her ears!

Aly, a dachshund!?!?! Male or female? No, don't tell me! I can't bear anymore tonight!

*what a drama queen I am* :rolleyes: :p

Crikit
01-19-2004, 10:14 PM
hehehehehe, she's got almost papillion ears just need a little more fur, and of course she's black and white which really puts her in my good books ;)

She'd be perfect for you Micki, there has to be some way that we can convince the hubby into letting you get her...um how about she's a lucky dog and that by owning her he will live another year or two...or at least until he does something to put him in the dog house :D ;)

Tonya
01-19-2004, 10:16 PM
You have to get her! She's soooooo cute!

tikeyas_mom
01-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by micki76

*what a drama queen I am* :rolleyes: :p

no your not, you are an animal lovin human!! like us all mwahhaaha!!! :D:D

*laugh's evily, and does a lil dance*

lovemyshiba
01-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Micki she is just adorable!!!!!!

I NEED to see her--you HAVE to adopt her!!! Pictures of that sweetie would bring a smile to my face--imagine, little Gizzy in your signature, smiling at us and showing those adorable ears every time you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks small though--maybe hubby wouldn't notice??:p

I swear, if I had small dogs, I would have at least 27 or 35!!!!!

cloverfdx
01-22-2004, 07:27 AM
Awww Micki she is adorable :D I hope she finds a great furrever home soon.

Evil Petfinder ;)

RobiLee
01-22-2004, 07:31 AM
Oh My, Gizzy is adorable. Thats just too cute of a face to stay away from!

Robin :)

Tina
01-22-2004, 10:40 AM
OMG!! She is too cute!! I hope that you can adopt her:)

My Peanuts
01-22-2004, 02:12 PM
That dog is so sweet! I have made myself stop looking at Petfinder, but now I can't resist. Thanks for reminding me!;)

tikeyas_mom
01-22-2004, 02:18 PM
are you going to adopt her??? mwahaha i am wondering if you are!!
must update on this little darling!! :p

micki76
01-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
are you going to adopt her??? mwahaha i am wondering if you are!!
must update on this little darling!! :p

Well, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Hubby says 3 is enough, but when he sees a dog he likes at adopt-a-thons, it's all a different story. Suddenly, it wouldn't be so hard to have 4! :mad:

We'll see, though. I keep talking to him about her, so he may give up. I'm like a little terrier- I'm relentless.

tikeyas_mom
01-22-2004, 02:26 PM
Well, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Hubby says 3 is enough, but when he sees a dog he likes at adopt-a-thons, it's all a different story. Suddenly, it wouldn't be so hard to have 4! :mad:

We'll see, though. I keep talking to him about her, so he may give up. I'm like a little terrier- I'm relentless.

hahahaha!!!
i cant wait to get a terrier. mwahaha.
i am sure everything will work out for the best for that lil puppster!! :D

^evil petfinder^

micki76
01-22-2004, 02:28 PM
I think it will. She's in a foster home and has been there for a while. If she was in a shelter, she'd already be mine. There's no way I could leave her in one.

tikeyas_mom
01-22-2004, 02:31 PM
I think it will. She's in a foster home and has been there for a while. If she was in a shelter, she'd already be mine. There's no way I could leave her in one.

yeah i know what you mean. shelters suck. lol
they just had to make her extra cute with that little sweater too. what are they thinking? EVIL, EVILLLL petfinder. hahaa