from www.cnn.com

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/01/19/dogfight.ap/index.html

Justice for the dogs for once???

G.P.girl
01-19-2004, 07:42 PM
:mad: GRRRR......pisses me off..:mad: :mad:

Lixx
01-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Those poor babies!!!!! No animal deserves that!

I hate:mad: :mad: Those people~!

mugsy
01-19-2004, 08:25 PM
I say they fry. No....that's too easy....their sentence should be THEY are the bait. There is a special place in hell for those idiots. I truly do hope they rot....actually, there's no place bad enough for them....

Can you tell how I feel about people who fight dogs?

Tonya
01-19-2004, 09:08 PM
I didn't read it because I can't handle that kind of stuff...but I hope those people burn in hell!

CathyBogart
01-22-2004, 03:18 AM
I feel somewhat nauseated after reading that...poor poor dogs...

pitbullmommy
02-19-2004, 02:45 PM
see it is ppl like that who make my babies have a bad name! i love my dogs and would never want them to fight.......im really pissed now (sorry about my laungage):( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

leslie flenner
02-19-2004, 08:38 PM
How much are we informed too about chicken fighting? Another horrendous sport where, when the chicken is bleeding to death in a pecking fight and unable to move much, they are electrocuted to keep going..(through the anus) and also, the owner will do other things to keep them going that I can't remember because when I heard it a few years ago on NPR I was so disgusted. It is legal (well, Not ILLEGAL) in some states - I think primarily in the south and is predominant amoung poor people for whom this is their only livelihood so if it's illegalized, they have no source of income....

G.P.girl
02-19-2004, 08:54 PM
wow i've never heard of chiclen fighting:eek:

QueenScoopalot
02-19-2004, 10:07 PM
We arent talking about chicken fighting, but cock fighting! A Horiffic blood sport where cocks are stripped of feathers, and their combs, and outfitted with razor sharb barbs aound their legs, and bred to kill. This is a bloodsport of a lot of hispanics and Mexicans. I understand it is a"cultural" thing, but it doesn't sit right with me! Sorry..I love chickens! It is illegal in most states, but cock fighting usually takes place in a basement or rural area where the general public doesn't know it's going on. I came across a beautiful dead rooster in a nearby city a few years ago. Tiny little thing apparently had lost in the fight and was discarded like trash. Unfortunately for the roosters that are confiscated by authorities they have to be euthanized because they'll fight to the death by nature. They can't enjoy life in a farm santuary environment. *sigh*