PDA

View Full Version : Do you really want to know

catnapper
01-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Do you really wany to know what Pouncer did now?

My daughter had a friend over today to work on their science project - a model of a cell. They were painting things they found in the kitchen to pose as elements of a cell. Pouncer decided to be helpful again and ended up covered in teal paint!

He claims that he was set up though... the girls were painting cat food to look like mitocondria (sp) and how was he to know that it wasn't basted kibble? He just thought the kibble was payment for his expert eye. Ya know "Pouncer Eye for the Science Guy"

I tried to get a photo but he wasn't cooperating and the paint didn't really show up well. Trust me, he had it all over.. tummy, feet, neck, back. Poor Pouncer. I tried to put him in the laundry but he wouldn't stay;)

jenluckenbach
01-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Is there an expression for "STOP IT!! I simply can not keep laughing this much!!!??" :D :D :D

SIISCNKLTM :rolleyes:

Pouncer, you are TOO much! :D

Edwina's Secretary
01-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Dear Pouncer,

I think teal is a very good color for you!

Edwina

Tonya
01-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Silly Pouncer! Pose for pics next time! :D

catnapper
01-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Dear Pouncer,

I think teal is a very good color for you!

Edwina
Oh Edwina, you have no idea how much that means to me since you are such the fashionista! I am feeling very hurt by the fact that they painted me and now I'm marked until my meowmie can bathe me. Right now, I am taking her advice and am napping in the laundry basket. She tells me that we will get rid of the teal tomorrow.

kuhio98
01-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Too cute! Bet you could make big bucks if you paint him up and have him roll all over a blank canvas. I'm sure it would be much better than half the modern "art" I've seen recently.

My husband is an artist and Kuhio "helped" him paint quite often. He'd squeeze out the paint on his pallet and Kuhio felt the need to stick her nose in them. I guess she was approving his choices.

Keep up the good work Pouncer. When you make it big, we can all say we knew you when.

Steffi N
01-19-2004, 06:04 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Vio&Juni
01-20-2004, 03:13 AM
NAWTEEKAT must be his middle name :D

IttyBittyKitty
01-20-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Do you really wany to know what Pouncer did now?

He claims that he was set up though... the girls were painting cat food to look like mitocondria (sp) and how was he to know that it wasn't basted kibble?

Why didn't I think of using kibble to make mitochondria?

...oh wait, I had two cats :rolleyes:

catcrazylady
01-20-2004, 06:10 AM
BUT MOMMA!! TEAL GOES SO WELL WITH HIS FUR!!
Leroy is rooting for your Pouncer baby but Leroy's momma is shaking her head and laughing!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

kimlovescats
01-20-2004, 06:16 AM
Oh Pouncer, there's never a dull moment with you on the job!!!!
:D

catnapper
01-20-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
Why didn't I think of using kibble to make mitochondria?

...oh wait, I had two cats :rolleyes:

I was not too thrilled with the idea of kitty food as mitocondria knowing that they'd be begging for trouble - I told them to go to the Rite Aid across the street and buy some Jelly Beans! They were already pre-colored.

The teacher DID say to "be Creative" I guess they were.

Poor Pouncer, I'm starting to see that he really was set up!