PDA

View Full Version : Oh, please! Pray for me...

Tonya
01-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Out of the blue, Jaden woke up with a 102 fever last night. I was up all night taking care of him. (BTW do you have any idea how many freaks roam Walmart at 3am?!) My step-mom will be able to watch him tomorrow.

Now, I just woke up and I am so nauseated. I am supposed to be meeting with company lawyers tomorrow. And aside from that, my attendance is shot. They're not quite through the process of removing my shoulder surgury from my absences.

Please pray that I'm not sick too! I'll be so dead. I'll have to go to work. And looking at how bad Jaden is, this virus is lousy!

Karen
01-19-2004, 02:04 PM
You and especially Jaden will be in our prayers.

trayi52
01-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Your in my prayers Tonya. Did you have to get up and go to Walmart at that hour?

Do you have the same symtoms as Jaden? I hope your not getting sick too. Hopefully its just a case of nerves, but thats bad enough. With everything you have been through, I wouldn't be suprised if you got sick. I'll be glad when you get this whole thing resolved.

Willie

PayItForward
01-19-2004, 02:27 PM
Many {{{hugs}}} coming your way, I hope you and Jaden get well very soon.

Moose
01-19-2004, 02:36 PM
You and Jaden will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Barbara
01-19-2004, 02:39 PM
All the best for you Tonya. I hope you and Jaden will be ok.

Tonya
01-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Thank you. I don't have a fever or sore throat like him. But I'm nauseated. That could be because I'm so tired too. I did have to go to Walmart in the middle of the night. I bought a thermometer, came home and discovered it didn't work. So I had to go back a second time. There are some strange people shopping there at that hour!

trayi52
01-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Tonya, I guess I need to start paying more attenion, thats when I like to go, less people, I just didn't know it meant less people in that way!! Oh well, they are going to bother an old coot like me!

I do hope you and Jaden get to feeling better soon.:)

Miss Meow
01-19-2004, 02:56 PM
Positive thoughts on the way for you and Jaden.

Your immune system might be overloaded from all the stress you have been carrying. I hope the lawyers get everything sorted out soon so you can relax a bit.

Felicia's Mom
01-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Sending prayers for both of you.

K9soul
01-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Tonya, sure hope you're feeling better soon. It could be like others have said and just be that you are tired out and spread too thin lately. Take care of yourself! You and Jaden are in my prayers :)

trayi52, maybe you are one of the strange ones yourself at Wal-Mart in the middle of the night, so you just didn't notice the others? :D :p

Tonya
01-19-2004, 03:34 PM
We have alot of drugs around here. Especially meth. So there were so many tweakers out shopping. I was watching these two girls, pretty girls but obviously wired. They were all dressed nice with makeup on at 3am. Tweaking over the makeup section. I can't explain it, you had to see them. Druggies is what I mean.

lol.

trayi52
01-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Oh my god, you have found out my deep dark secret!!!! What am I going to do now?? The whole world knows now, including me! And I was trying to keep this horrible secret from myself!!!!!! Oh low is me, so much anguish!! ;) :D :p :eek: :eek:

trayi52
01-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Oops Tonya, that was me alright! Both of them, you know thats what happens when your on drugs, don't know who you are, or whether your going or coming. Was I going or coming?:confused: ;)

Tonya
01-19-2004, 03:48 PM
You were just really fascinated by makeup. lol. I think that you were more going then coming. You were trying on all the products at the store, so you looked like Tammy Faye Baker. You were in an awful hurry too. Made me think of that TV show where the people have like 2 minutes to spend $200 at a grocery store. :p