PDA

View Full Version : Babysitting a Chihuahua

pupslover
01-19-2004, 09:25 AM
Hey guys. Just wanted to share this lil guy i'm babysitting with you. He's quite adorable. His name is Bevo, and although i've never had a thing for Chihuahuas, i've so attached! and i've only been watchin him for 2 days! he cries when i leave the room and my heart melts. so indeed, he goes EVERYWHERE with me. lol

here is bevo...
http://www.2cutepups.com/jessbevo.jpg

micki76
01-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Ack! :eek: How cute! How old is Bevo? (love that name, lol)

pupslover
01-19-2004, 09:47 AM
They said he's only like 8 or 9 weeks! They've had him since 6 weeks...when they told me that i was like ack! but the girl i'm watching it for, her parents are the breeder. So i guess? they know what they're doing. But he's the cutest and funnest lil guy! hehe...

they said they named him Bevo (bee-vo) meaning BIG HEAD lol because when he was born, he kept falling forward cause his head was so big! how cute!

micki76
01-19-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by pupslover
they said they named him Bevo (bee-vo) meaning BIG HEAD lol because when he was born, he kept falling forward cause his head was so big! how cute!

LOL :D :D :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-19-2004, 09:58 AM
OMG!! Bevo is just too cute. I wanted a chihuahua for a while. I looked and looked for the perfect one for me but never found him/her. Then I got discouraged because I heard they are very difficult to potty train.

Moose
01-19-2004, 10:06 AM
Aw he's so adorable!

amoore
01-19-2004, 10:08 AM
I have only had one for less than seven months. I have never seen a dog like a chihuahua before. I love my tiny sooooo much!
Those chihuahuas can really grab your heart!

You need a chihuahua baby! There is nothing like the love of a chihuahua!

That little baby looks like its in love with you too.:)

By the way.....You are very pretty.

apcrs5122
01-19-2004, 10:10 AM
OMG!!!!! Bevo is absolutly adorable!!!!!:D I want him!!!!;) I've also wanted a Chi for some time now, and came 2 minutes from adopting one (an adorable little pup that I would have named Gizmo:)), but in the end, my mom said no:(

Bevo is such a cutie! How about taking some more pics before your babysitting days are over?!?!;) :D :p

tikeyas_mom
01-19-2004, 10:52 AM
aww he is so super cute!! i bet now you want one :p

aly
01-19-2004, 10:55 AM
How SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

My university's mascot is named Bevo. Our Bevo is just a tad bit larger though, hehehe! (He's a longhorn)

pupslover
01-19-2004, 10:57 AM
lol thanks guys! i actually don't want one...i love the temporary-ness of it. lol he's great! but a lot of attention is needed. i can't even walk around without being scared of stepping on him. lol. oh i have sooo many pics...but unfortunately my shepherd chewed on my camera cord so i had to go order one on ebay asap! so it's on the way i hope!

btw, thanks amoore!

Moose
01-19-2004, 11:13 AM
I'd have the same problem, lol...I'm used to having big dogs in my way, not tiny little ones that would get smushed under my feet. :p

trayi52
01-20-2004, 01:54 AM
Amoore is right, these little guys can crawl right into your heart when you least expect it! They are loyal, very protective of their territory too. I knew amoore would fall in love with hers when she got it.

I love to watch them when they are puppies, they walk, backend flips up, walk, backend flips up! They seem to be head heavy.

I have owned chihuahuas for a very long time. Just can't do without them for very long at a time.

You got to watch out or you will get addicted to them like amoore did hers! and me of course!

Willie

CathyBogart
01-20-2004, 02:05 AM
What a doll! He is unbelievably adorable!!

binka_nugget
01-20-2004, 03:13 AM
Awww he's adorable!

I know what you mean about that walking around thing. I was so used to Kai's height that when we got Kaedyn, I started stepping on him. It's still happening 4 months later. :rolleyes:

ramanth
01-20-2004, 09:46 AM
Bevo is so adorable! How tiny! :D