PDA

View Full Version : Sparkling Mrs. K

Bari_d
01-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Good morning, pretty little Mrs. K! What a spunky little girl you are. I just love your sweet face - you really do sparkle! Catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Barbara
01-19-2004, 08:25 AM
Mrs. K, you are quite a character. One can see that in your pretty face with the cute markings.

Allthough most of your admirers here will be women we will not stop to dream that you could cuddle with one of us too:)

Jax
01-19-2004, 09:21 AM
What a gorgeous gal you are Mrs. K! You have marvelous stripes and sweetest little face!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Kitty Cat of the Day Mrs. K!! :) :D :)

RedHedd
01-19-2004, 11:28 AM
OMG! If that isn't the sweetest little tabbie heart on your chest I don't know what is! HOW CUTE IS THAT! And you are quite the man's lady, aren't you? How amazing that you are able to make your way across the house without touching the floor! You are indeed one flying fluffy angel! Enjoy your special day being our COTD on this MLK Monday Holiday! :)

tatsxxx11
01-19-2004, 12:02 PM
Oh Redhedd, that's exactly what I was thinking! A perfect tabby heart smack dab in the middle of her chest! You really do s*p*a*r*k*l*e beautiful Mrs. K; with beauty AND personality! And being a "Daddy's girl" myself, well, I understand completely;) There's something extra special about the love a Dad has for his favorite girl! And Mrs. K, if your Daddy could ever manage a video of you maneuvering your course out the window, please ask him to share it with us!:D Congratuations to the fabulous Mrs. K, Cat of the Day! Enjoy your special day, gorgeous and I wish you and your proud parents many, many more love filled years together! Hugs and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Mr. K
Aren't you just the cutest girl? No wonder your Dad loves you so. I was very pleased to read your story and see your sweet picture today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

catland
01-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Congrats on being our COTD.:D

smokey the elder
01-19-2004, 06:48 PM
What a pretty, Mrs. (special!) K. That heart on your chest is so unusual. I've heard of wearing one's heart on one's sleeve, but never on the outside of one's chest. :)

Dolls2c
01-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Mrs. K - what a stately lady you are - beautiful and full of confidence. Wise too to pick out your own humans! Hey you hit the jackpot, sweety. I particularly like the little spot on your chest which resembles a heart! And my own special Libby has that little white streak across her face - how adorable. Congrats on being COTD!!;)

Steffi N
01-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Darling Mrs. K, you have such a sweet face. I see the heart on your chest belongs to daddy. Congratulations on being our adorable Cat of the Day, and keep on flying.

karlyb
01-19-2004, 10:32 PM
What a pretty girl you are Mrs K! I love your tabby markings, especially the heart on your chest. You have a special talent for crossing through the house, don't you? I hope that you give your mom a break and show her some kitty love. Your family loves you a lot. You made a good choice!

sasha the cat
01-20-2004, 10:53 AM
Mew, sorry to be a day late! My KatMa was soooooooooo busy yesterday...

You are one lovely pussycat, and mew, we love the little heart on your chest!

The most precious treasures are pets who have "adopted" their humans. Like you I was abandoned; pets who have been rescued certainly appreciate our wonderful forever Palaces.

Live long, Mrs K., in good health, always loved & cherished.

Dan Holder
01-20-2004, 05:49 PM
A poor little alley-cat. Good for her and her humans that she has a home. I have a little female that looks a lot like her, and she would only let women touch her without complaint. It took a while, but now she will put up with me, so good luck with Mrs. K

catmandu
02-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Sorry to be so late , but I couldnt get a computer. Mrs K is a doll , with that face and the heart on her chest. All the Found Cats send a belated but heart felt Moeow to Mrs. K COTD!