PDA

View Full Version : "Beauty" ... this is so sweet! *sniff, sniff*

Twisterdog
01-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Beauty

An elderly woman and her little grandson, whose face was sprinkled with bright freckles, spent the day at the zoo. Lots of children were waiting in line to get their cheeks painted by a local artist who was decorating them with tiger paws.

"You've got so many freckles, there's no place to paint!" a girl in the line said to the little fella. Embarrassed, the little boy dropped his head. His grandmother knelt down next to him. "I love your freckles. When I was a little girl I always wanted freckles," she said, while tracing her finger across the child's cheek. "Freckles are beautiful."

The boy looked up, "Really?"

"Of course," said the grandmother. "Why just name me one thing that's prettier than freckles."

The little boy thought for a moment, peered intensely into his grandma's face, and softly whispered, "Wrinkles."

Moose
01-18-2004, 11:55 PM
Awwwww, that's so cute!!

trayi52
01-19-2004, 01:56 AM
Out of the mouth of babes! Isn't that just precious? That is the fun things about grandchildren. They can say some of the cutest things. My granddaughter was told by her mother that Lindsey was engaged, she asked her mother "who engaged her".

Oh I just have to tell you this one, When my little granddaughter was about 4 or 5 years old, she ask me what is a date granny?

I told her ' well I guess a date would be going out and having dinner and going to a movie or something like that', she asked me about sex....I said well now your not supposed to have sex on a date. She says she is going to pretend that she is on a date, she goes off in the other room and then comes back pretending that she just got back from her date. I go along with her and ask her well what did you do on your date? She says, Oh we went out and ate and went to a movie and we had sex 6 times. I almost choked! She still denys to this day that she said that..

Sweet little grandbabies, how I do love them!

Willie