PDA

View Full Version : My husband had me CRACKING UP!

stacwase
01-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Man - I think my husband is losing his mind. He thinks the animals are human people.

Jake and Max have been bad boys lately. My husband spent ALL DAY making deer jerky, and Max stole it (hey - that's what you get for leaving food where he can get it!). Jake keeps getting into the garbage. Blah blah blah.

Well - they stole Toby's (the cat's) food. We have this little counter top that's all his so he can eat out of the dogs' reach. Well they figured out how to get the food and snatched it right out from under his nose.

Toby, of course, ran straight to Bob and tattled. He sat down in front of Bob and just looked up and meowed. Somehow Bob immediately knew what Toby was saying (he's the cat person in the family).

You should have seen the expression on his face. He honestly felt very bad for Toby and just looked him in the eye and said "Those a**holes. Here Toby I'll get you some more." And he went and got Toby some more food and just glared at Max and Jake.

He wasn't even trying to be funny! He was honestly quite indignant. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

Can you picture it? Maybe you just had to be there.

jenfer
01-18-2004, 08:16 PM
heeheee... I can imagine that. :D You should have taped it. hahaha...

G.P.girl
01-18-2004, 08:20 PM
LOL!! i can imagaine that!:D

K9soul
01-18-2004, 08:27 PM
LOL, I could just see it, the way you described it. How cute. I bet the dogs weren't too worried about Toby going without :p

RobiLee
01-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Loved the story. You described it well. I was smiling all the way.

Robin :)

ramanth
01-19-2004, 08:49 AM
I can imagine it! My dad does the same thing when Kia steals the cats food or treats. He gave them tuna fish once and was just beside himself when he came back into the room and found Kia emptying the bowls and the cats sitting to the side howling in despair. ;) :D lol!

amoore
01-19-2004, 09:37 AM
Sounds cute to me. LOL! I love it!

Thanks for sharing your sweet story.:)