PDA

View Full Version : Alice

clara4457
01-18-2004, 09:46 AM
It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that Alice (the Borzoi that was lost in Hamburg, NY) has passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

She was found and almost rescued when she was hit and killed instantly by a truck on the highway. Fortunately she did not suffer and hopefully is now running happy and free at the bridge. The fact that she survived the 3 days of below zero termperatures is a miracle within itself, and I am heartbroken that she was taken from her loving friends and family at such a young age, but perhaps God had a bigger plan for this beautiful girl. Godspeed beautiful Alice.

Thanks to everyone that prayed for her, left their garages open with food for her and especially those who braved the elements and took time to look for her. I am crying as I write this, so I cannot imagine the pain her family is feeling right now.

mugsy
01-18-2004, 09:51 AM
Oh I am SO sorry. Alice will be in my prayers and I'm sure she will be waiting for you at the Bridge with open arms.

RIP Alice, you'll be missed terribly.

lovemyshiba
01-18-2004, 10:16 AM
:( :(

Oh no, how sad. Sweet Alice, may you run free at the bridge now, no worries, and no cares. You are an angel now, and God has you there for a very special reason.

Enjoy the bridge--I know there are lots of doggies and doggie loving humans there to help get you settled.

I'm sorry Clara.

delidog
01-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Oh How Sad,And she Almost made it!!!
Poor Baby!!!!
Godspeed,Sweet Alice!!!!
We Have Been & will continue to pray for you!!!!
My Heart is breaking for your family too!!
I guess Dog had Bigger plans for you!!!!
You are in my thoughts and Prayers!!!!

Run Free at the Rainbow Bridge Sweet Alice!!!

lizbud
01-18-2004, 01:31 PM
Oh, I am so very sorry.:( I was praying for her everyday.:(

Rest in peace sweet Alice. You will be sadly missed.:(

Sudilar
01-18-2004, 07:26 PM
I will light a candle for you, Alice. RIP, you are in good company at Rainbow Bridge.

slick
01-18-2004, 07:35 PM
This story has touched my heart in a special way because my middle name is Alice. I'm so sorry you had to leave this world before your time but there must be a very special job waiting for you. Please look up Toshie and Trixie; they will show you the ropes up there. Romp and play happy Alice. You are deeply loved and sadly missed.:( :(

rg_girlca
01-19-2004, 05:43 PM
I came on to see if sweet Alice had been found and was so shocked to read what had happened. How heartbreaking.
Rest in Peace beautiful girl and run free without being scared at Rainbow Bridge til you and your owners meet again.

anna_66
01-19-2004, 07:40 PM
:(I'm so sorry to hear about Alice.

RIP Sweetheart

ramanth
01-27-2004, 10:02 AM
So heartbreaking. :( RIP Alice. :(