PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Ad

micki76
01-17-2004, 11:43 PM
This would be my ad! :D

Subject: Family in desperate need
Help Urgently Required! Please help! After two long years of being on a waiting list for an exotic rare breed dog, we were finally notified by the breeder that at long last, our number has come up, and... WE'RE HAVING A PUPPY! We must IMMEDIATELY get rid of our children now, because we just KNOW how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be! Since our puppy will be arriving on Monday, we MUST place the children in new homes this weekend!!!

They are described as: One male, white, blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Name is Tommy. Temperament tested. Current on all shots. Tonsils removed already and very healthy condition!

Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained and gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little time and training, he will do well in a new home.

One female, strawberry blonde hair, green eyes. Three years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Her name is Mary. Temperament tested, but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy and happy (mostly.) Gets along well with little boys, but does not like to share toys. She is house trained, and would do best in a one child household.

We really LOVE our children, and want to do what is best for them. I hope you understand, that ours is a UNIQUE situation, and we have a real emergency here! They MUST be placed by Sunday night at the latest. I hear that in Tennessee there are bins where you can leave off strays...does anyone know if there is something like that around here for children?

shais_mom
01-17-2004, 11:52 PM
:)
Mine too!!!

lovemyshiba
01-18-2004, 12:08 AM
I have seen that before--it's hilarious!!!!!!

:D :D

Cincy'sMom
01-18-2004, 12:10 AM
I could see myself placing that ad :)

Twisterdog
01-18-2004, 12:15 AM
See? More amunition in my never-ending soap box crusade for spaying and neutering! These people should have been altered before reaching puberty! No more kiddy-mills! Spay or neuter your children!

;)

trayi52
01-18-2004, 12:30 AM
I have never seen this, Micki! ROFLMAO! That is so funny! Twisterdog, I have you know I have been spayed, but a little too late, I got kids and grandkids too. Say my daughter is going to get married soon, do you think I should have her spayed and the son-in-law to be neutered??;)

That is the funniest Ad I have ever saw!! Okay time to get out of the floor and click on the submit button!

Willie

cloverfdx
01-18-2004, 08:10 AM
Too funny Micki :D I love it.

delidog
01-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Micki76,
I didn't know that you got MY newspaper In Tx.!!!!;) :) :D

G.P.girl
01-18-2004, 12:58 PM
LMAO!!! that's too funny!

jazzcat
01-18-2004, 01:11 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great. I've never seen it before but I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

Tonya
01-18-2004, 01:21 PM
LMAO! I'd just love to put that in the pet section...just once. I bet it'd set a great impression.

trayi52
01-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Post it in the market place too! See if you get any takers!! I think it is the funniest thing I've read in a looooooong time. I sent it to my older daugter, I can just imagine how she is going to take it. Sometimes she is just too serious. Hehehe LMAO:D

Cataholic
01-18-2004, 05:25 PM
He he he...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Funny!

You know what's sad, I was looking in the paper and I saw something like this.

"Pure Bread Puppies for sale"

Bread? Musta been a typo, and I know it probably had nothing to do with the person that put it in the paper, but I was like, "Yeah, they really know what they are talking about.."

cali
01-18-2004, 07:20 PM
hey in our paper some one was advertising a "blue dapple dash-hound" uh huh, a dash hound huh? lol oh yes and cant forget the purbred puddles. and the top quaility shih tzu mixes lol:rolleyes:

Moose
01-18-2004, 07:42 PM
LMAO :D