PDA

View Full Version : Inbox always full, HELP....need advice

carole
01-17-2004, 05:13 PM
I have been having this problem for a while, and its very fustrating for me and those of you who have been trying to send me PM'S Johanna for one, I will have only one message in my inbox and it will say its full, can someone explain why?
I empty the inbox, the message tracking, sent items etc, one message should not full my inbox, and never used to, what am I doing wrong? Help please!!!

Karen
01-17-2004, 05:17 PM
This is the mistake everyone makes! You need to empty your SENT items! My what?? you ask.

On the top right of the window where you see your PM list, it says "Jump to: Inbox - click on Inbox, scroll to "sent items" and every PM you have ever SENT is sitting there waiting to be dumped!

carole
01-17-2004, 05:26 PM
I am still confused here karen, I have always emptied my Sent Items, there is nothing in it at present, and i had only one message in there and Johanna could not pm help again please!!

PayItForward
01-17-2004, 05:52 PM
Carole,

Click on the drop down menu under Show Messages From: and select From the beginning. You have to drag the drop bar down to see this option.

Repeat under each section...Inbox, Sent Items etc.

This will show any PM's that are over a year old.

Worth a try ?

carole
01-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Ah Jenny thanks I reckon that is the problem, now I know how to fix it great, there were like 20 odd messages in there, can you Pm just to see if you don't mind thanks!!!