PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Liberty

Moose
01-17-2004, 03:46 PM
Has anyone else seen this movie? I saw it last night and thought it was awful. Normally I like Mandy Moore, but she just annoyed me by the end of the movie. To put it simply, I was definitely disappointed.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-17-2004, 03:49 PM
My sister's friend saw it. She thought it was horrible, too. I'm not a big fan of Mandy Moore, but eh...:p

binka_nugget
01-17-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm a huge Mandy Moore fan even though I despise pop type music. But, I haven't seen it yet. I don't think I want to now..lol.

Moose
01-17-2004, 04:00 PM
lol. Sorry, I just don't think it's good...lol. Maybe you'll like it???? :p

Moose
01-17-2004, 04:01 PM
BTW...I love your new sig. :)

binka_nugget
01-17-2004, 04:53 PM
:D Thanks. I get a good laugh out of that pic. Oh well, as long as it isn't as bad as Glitter or Crossroads, I'll be satisfied. :p

primabella
01-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
:D Thanks. I get a good laugh out of that pic. Oh well, as long as it isn't as bad as Glitter or Crossroads, I'll be satisfied. :p

You just had to bring those films up. Of all the biggest pieces of trash they stuck on the big screen. :p In my opinion of course. ;)

I'm not a fan of Mandy Moore but I don't hate her either. I thought the movie looked decent but I guess I won't be planning on seeing it anymore, lol.

Moose
01-17-2004, 05:45 PM
Oh man...Crossroads. lol, gotta love Britney. :p Sadly, I own that movie...although, I own tons of awful movies. I have a tendency to buy movies before I see them, and then I watch them and wonder why I couldn't have just rented them first.

I never saw Glitter though......and I was never tempted to buy it. :p