PDA

View Full Version : Sassy Sabrina

Roxie's Mom
01-05-2002, 07:48 AM
First of all, I love the names you pick for your "kids". What a wonderful idea to "adopt" another kitty, and by doing so you saved Sassy's life. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

lizbud
01-05-2002, 12:43 PM
Lady Sassy Sabrina,
WOW ! Are you a Gorgeous girl or what?
I love your beautiful markings and lovely
eyes sweetie. I'm so happy you folks got
you a baby bro to give you back your zest
for life. Congradulations on being honored
as today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
01-05-2002, 01:57 PM
Oh Sassy!!! Liz is soooooo right!! You are one GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS GIRL!!!! Your coloring; especially your incredibly striking burnt copper eyes are so stunning! But you would never settle for being known for your looks alone. No, you Sassy are even more loving than you are beautiful. I was so saddened to hear of the passing of your brother Sir Spencer. I can only imagine the heartache you felt. But, being the loving kitty that you are, you NEED to love to live. And having another soulmate to care for and cherish was just what the Dr. ordered! Congratulations to you Sassy Sabrina, our MOST loving and sensitive, devoted and beautiful Saturday Cat of the Day! Lots of love and kisses I send to you precious girl :)

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

yorkster
01-05-2002, 04:45 PM
Meeeeowww! What a head-turner you are Sassy ;) ;) ;)

Congrats on being COTD today!

AmberLee
01-07-2002, 05:42 PM
Awww! Your story choked me up, you beautiful loving girl. It was inspiring to read about you. Hope you enjoyed your day as our beautiful COTD, you regal delight.