PDA

View Full Version : Princess Puffin!

tatsxxx11
01-17-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm humbled by your presece Puffin! What a regal and elegant boy you are and so deserving of our praises! Having mastered the human mind at such a tender age, it doesn't surprise me to learn that you're still going strong after 18 years on the throne! Alas, keeping one's sometimes unruly subjects firmly under one's paw seems to be the secret to your youth and longevity!:D With that, I'm off to the cupboard for some...was that the second shelf from the top???;) Congratulations to you Prince Puffin! Today you sit atop the Pet Talk pedestal as our most regal and deserving Cat of the Day!:)

Dog1,Cats2
01-17-2004, 10:08 AM
What a beautiful cat Puffin is! And still looking gorgeous at 18 years old!?!? What's your beauty secret???

Barbara
01-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Prince Puffin or Puffin the Gorgeous

Of course you are right: humans dimwitted but obedient.
I your regal presence I feel immediately hypnotized and am looking for the treats.

But I would not just give you some treats I would also love to cuddle you and hear your regal purring.
How about that?

Jax
01-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Puffin, you are one handsome cool boy! Your fur is sooo luxurious and your impervious, regal, stately style is tops! We are so impressed how terrifically fit you are for 18 years of age - living of love, right cutie?
Congrats for being Our Majestic Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

bluekat
01-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Puffin, you are so beautiful!:D Your fur is just gorgeous, and it looks so soft too.

Congrats on being COTD!:D

jazzcat
01-17-2004, 10:59 AM
Puffin, you are one gorgeous King of the Kitties! You can wrap me around your paw any day.

Candy16
01-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Puffin, you surely are one handsome boy. Let's hope your dimwitted humans can grab the treats quickly enough for you on this, your most special deserving day! Congrats, regal Puffin!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Prince Puffin
What an honor to meet you today your highness! You are right, I'd love to give you a treat or two! You are quite the smarty cat to have us humans all figured out since you were 3 months old. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
01-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Forgive me Puffin, I meant PRINCE of course!!:o

Steffi N
01-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Yes, you handsome regal boy. I'm sure I would be putty in your paws and obediently fetch you treats whenever you wanted. I am happy that you found your forever home after all your travels. Congratulations, Prince Puffin on being our long-lived Cat of the Day.

AvaJoy
01-17-2004, 07:02 PM
WOW . . . if looks could kill . . . you, Puffin, must have coined the phrase!

Please don't lump your humans into the dimwitted category. They don't deserve it as is apparent by the eloquent and glowing tribute they penned in you honour.

Congrats on being our super-duper COTD, handsome Puffin! :cool:

sasha the cat
01-17-2004, 09:43 PM
Mew, you are an awesome pussycat, King Puffin -- such a handsome boy! 18 years old means 18 years that your purr~sons are so lucky you've shared your life with them.

Of course looking regal is natural to you! We Queen & King pussycats are born regal. You look wonderful on your throne chair, well worth the adoration humans give us felines.

KatMa and I would just love to give you very special treats -- at least 18 goodies! Continue on in good health and live long. Your humans have been so blessed. You are a purrfect cat of the day and Puffin power is awesone!

karlyb
01-17-2004, 11:34 PM
What a handsome kitty you are Puffin! You look very healthy for an older kitty. You have been getting good care from the family who loves you. I hope you have many more years together.

Please don't underestimate your humans - they were clever enough to take you home with them.

Now.... where did you say those treats are?