PDA

View Full Version : Jasper's very first playdate!!

DogLover9501
01-17-2004, 12:58 AM
Jasper hasn't played much with any other dogs besides ours, today I took Jasper to my cousin's house, Jack and Kim, and Jasper played with their two dogs, Kody and Targa, the pitbulls, for about 2 hours straight!!

Those 2 dogs are so gorgeous, I am going to bring my camera next time, the male is such a fattie, about 80-90 LBs!!

Jasper had alot of fun, and was just as fast and just as rough as them!! The female(kody) got tired fast, shes 7 years old, so Jasper and Targa played together most of the time, he had so much fun and Im glad there were no problems(growling, too rough..etc)

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-17-2004, 09:10 AM
Glad that Jasper's first playdate went well. You should try and get him around as many dogs as possible when he is at this young age.

I would love to see pictures next time if you take your camera!

lovemyshiba
01-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Sounds like fun for Jasper!!!!
I'm glad everything went well--I bet Jasper slept well then too!!!!

DogLover9501
01-17-2004, 10:09 AM
You should try and get him around as many dogs as possible when he is at this young age.

I would love to see pictures next time if you take your camera!

Yes, Jasper will be very socialized on the 20th, and 9 wednesdays after that, at school! I have decided to agree to it, at first I wasnt sure because we have to get a choke collar, but I guess they are not that bad, I mean they don't really hurt them so :)

I bet Jasper slept well then too!!!!

Jasper was tired for the rest of the night!!:D

tatsxxx11
01-17-2004, 02:06 PM
What a fun day for Jasper and friends! It's great to hear he's getting along so well with his doggie pals:) They do sleep so well after a fun day like that, don't they! Have fun in class; I'll bet he's going to do great!

Moose
01-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Glad to hear Jasper had fun and did well with those other doggies. :D

DogLover9501
01-17-2004, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys :D

kimlovescats
01-17-2004, 03:44 PM
How fun to go to a friend's house and play!!! YES, take your camera next time!:)