PDA

View Full Version : Treacle does exist…

PayItForward
01-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Just in case people think Treacle is just a figment of my imagination

Here is a quick update, Treacle appears to be slowly moving from the laundry room to the living room…yeah. He is playing on the cat tree and generally interacting more with the kittens. I am so happy and I love him........t...h....i....s....much :D

Just a bottom, this is our latest toy a crinkle sack cat toy.
http://www.piftails.com/images/TreacleUpdate1.jpg

Looking soooo cute.
http://www.piftails.com/images/TreacleUpdate2.jpg

Treacle loving Steve’s coat.
http://www.piftails.com/images/TreacleUpdate3.jpg

See, Treacle is getting used to the kittens.
http://www.piftails.com/images/TreacleUpdate4.jpg

Cataholic
01-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Treacle, while I know your meowmie has many funny things in her head, I KNEW you were REAL! So shiny, too.

jazzcat
01-16-2004, 10:30 PM
He's gorgeous!!

Glad to hear he is interacting more. I'd love to see more pictures of him.

CatDad
01-16-2004, 10:47 PM
Treacle what a great looking boy you are. I am so glad that you are not just a figment of your meowmie's imagination.

Give him some love for me.

Julie Grove
01-17-2004, 04:11 AM
Please please please... where did you get the crinkly bag from? I have been looking for one without success.

So glad that Treacle is enjoying himself.

jenluckenbach
01-17-2004, 05:51 AM
Getting used to the KITTENS??????:eek: That's one might BIG kitten!!!!!!!!:D

But acually, the fact that Tigs has some size to him makes him more "cat-like" and less "pesty". (from a cat's point of view) ;)

It's good to see youo Treacle.

PayItForward
01-17-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Julie Grove
Please please please... where did you get the crinkly bag from? I have been looking for one without success.

I found a new pet shop !!! - notice the giant litter bags in one photo above.

It was £10.99 at a Pets at Home. It also has a little surprise in it that I'll post about later.

Let me know if you can't find a local Pets at Home and if I go back (it was at the other side of town) I'll buy you one and post it to you.

catmandu
01-17-2004, 09:35 AM
Treacle , I beleive is a very sweet English desert , and Treacle has to be of the Sweetest Cats , that we have seen on Pet Talk! Great Cats and the Found Cats NEEEW and MEEEEOW!

PayItForward
01-17-2004, 09:55 AM
Gary,

Honey....You are on line !!!!

How are your toes ???

PayItForward
01-17-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Treacle, while I know your meowmie has many funny things in her head, I KNEW you were REAL! So shiny, too. LOL

I have funny things in my head :p

kitten645
01-17-2004, 11:11 AM
good gracious I'm so fond of the blackies. Treacle and Brams are some of my faves here. I can't imagine a better life than you've given them. Tigs...what beautiful stipes you have baby. My blackie boys send nose kisses and face rubs.
Claudia

ChrisH
01-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh, my, Treacle is so gorgeous! :)

Glad to see he is out and about looking at what the other kitties are up to. Especially if it means we'll soon be seeing lots more pictures?! :D

kimlovescats
01-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Hello there, Treacle!!! So good to see you, handsome boy!!! That's a good boy for coming out and playing with the kittens!!!
Now, let's see more of you around here!;)

RedHedd
01-17-2004, 05:19 PM
Treacle reminds me of my friend's cat, Aleister, who I visited last night. Such a beautiful black velvet kitty! As for the crinkle sack, I got a Santa hat one for the kids for Xmas that Mitzi won't let me put away so it's staying out all year. She loves hunting for the "surprise" inside and trying to kill it. It's one toy she's not getting tired of.

PayItForward
01-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
She loves hunting for the "surprise" inside and trying to kill it. It's one toy she's not getting tired of.
Ours have killed it, over night but they still like the kitty sack :D

NoahsMommy
01-19-2004, 04:56 AM
ooooooooooh.....Treacle! I know why your mama named you that... ;)

He's such a gorgeous guy! Do you ever get him and George mixed up?

Heather Wallace
01-19-2004, 07:15 AM
What beautiful cats you have.

catlover4ever
01-19-2004, 07:35 AM
Treacle, it is so god to see you getting out and about. We really do enjoy seeing your pictures....you are very, very handsome. :D

catcrazylady
01-19-2004, 10:43 AM
HEY BEAUTIFUL TREACLE!! It's nice to see you out of the laundry room!! You are way to GORGEOUS to keep yourself hidden away any longer!! Stay out and about so we can get more pictures of your HANDSOME self!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

PayItForward
01-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
He's such a gorgeous guy! Do you ever get him and George mixed up?
Yes, both in photos and in person :eek:

I only get confused for a second in real life but it is hard to tell in photos.

NoahsMommy
01-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
Yes, both in photos and in person :eek:

I only get confused for a second in real life but it is hard to tell in photos.
Don't worry....we do too! Its hard when Basie and Livvy are asleep on the couch....especially if they're "naked"...without their collars. :)

PayItForward
01-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Don't worry....we do too! Its hard when Basie and Livvy are asleep on the couch....especially if they're "naked"...without their collars. :)
Good I don't feel too bad now. :D

slick
01-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Oh Treacle what a handsome guy you are and it's so nice to see you are socializing more. Those crinkle bags are great. A friend of mine is going to try to make some to sell for the Humane Society.

Kitty Talker9204
01-19-2004, 01:53 PM
yes where did you get that crinkle bag i've been lookin for one but looked every were and never found em. well treacle you are handsome kitty you look like my pretty kitty Midnight!!:D