PDA

View Full Version : Leather and I on cam!

wolfsoul
01-16-2004, 06:56 PM
As some of you know, my computer still isn't upgraded so I can't use my webcam.

However, I'll be going to my stepmom's house tonight, and she just got a new computer. I'll take my webcam along with me! Since Leather is over there, you can see the both of us on cam. She'll be happy to do a trick for you! :)

My msn is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me. :)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-16-2004, 07:29 PM
I have first dibs! :p

apcrs5122
01-16-2004, 09:05 PM
I have seconds!!!:p ;) Unless I can beat Julie to it..... :)

wolfsoul
01-16-2004, 11:45 PM
I'm at my stepmom's right now! ;) Leather doesn't like holding still for the cam hehe.

green_chameleon_girl
01-17-2004, 12:21 PM
lol Im not trying to steal you idea but if anyone wants to see Honey, Taffy, Tweety, Dexter or Rex on my webcam you can:D

petlover
01-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Yeah Jordan, hehe... My brothers are still talking about you. hehe.. My brother was so hooked on the computer, haha. We'll have to do that sometime again, when you get your webcam working.:D :p

kingrattus
01-17-2004, 04:17 PM
hurry & post

wolfsoul
01-17-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by petlover
Yeah Jordan, hehe... My brothers are still talking about you. hehe.. My brother was so hooked on the computer, haha. We'll have to do that sometime again, when you get your webcam working.:D :p
Hehe, I'm so flattered! :D Lol, not everday I get called a hot babe...;) :o

I can't waaaait until I can hook up my cam onto my computer. Tere's even this program on it that lets you make movies and everything! :D

petlover
01-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Really Jordan? That sounds so cool. You can really make movies?:D Wow, hurry and get it fixed!!:D :D It was really nice talking to you last night. Maybe we can do it again sometime? I would love to see Timber on cam.:p :D

BTW: The guys are really glad you're flattered... They keep on asking about you!:D hehehehehehe Like if I have talked to you today.. haha:p :D

wolfsoul
01-17-2004, 08:13 PM
They're asking about me? Lmao, that's funny lol. :D

Yup, I can still talk to you, but I can't use the cam unless I go to my stepmom's house, so you can't see Timber on cam. :( When we upgrade my computer, then I'll bring my cam back here, and then I can use it all the time and make videos of Timber and the rats! :D