PDA

View Full Version : All Together now.... AWWWWWW.. Tony and Princess

cutie_chica
01-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Stupid Imagestation, I don't know why it makes my pictures fuzzy? Does anyone know?

..........................We took this picture Christmas Eve Morning, It was cold out, so they were both laying on the register Together.... :) I just had to get a picture :) http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/pa66489eec9633273abbfba3c6c6d5f2c/f9ecff2b.jpg

jenluckenbach
01-16-2004, 06:53 PM
They are very cute together!!:D

jazzcat
01-16-2004, 10:26 PM
Awww, they are cute!

CatDad
01-16-2004, 10:39 PM
That is such a cute picture. It looks like they had the Christmas spirit.:)

I think I know the reason that alot of your pictures come out fuzzy, but it is only a guess. When you upload to imagestation it displays all pictures at 450 x 338 and if the original size was 1024 x 768, that picture can appear fuzzy when it is displayed.

I hope that made sense. If not let me know and I can go into more detail.:)

cutie_chica
01-17-2004, 01:04 PM
I wonder why noone reads my post, Amber had a post same thred as mine and she has double as many people visit it? I am glad for all who have read my post and replyed, thank you :) But Im just curious how I can get better known.

Cataholic
01-17-2004, 01:10 PM
Well, Cutie_chica...tell us more about you! I tend to go to threds where I know the person...and, sometimes, I am too busy to respond even when I do look!

Don't focus on who does or doesn't visit your threads, this isn't a popularity contest, it is a pet site! Sometimes, people don't respond to my threads, and I have been here a long time! So, don't get sad, it isn't anything personl...

When you post, chat about you, or your cats...give people a reason to respond...

kimlovescats
01-17-2004, 01:54 PM
I love your kitty pics! I don't think anyone is intentionally ignoring you!!! Maybe it is the quality of your pics.... sounds silly, but it's easier to respond when you can really see them better!!!

If you'd like, you can e-mail me some of your best pics, and I will try to edit them to make them clearer for you!!! I would be happy to do that for you!!!;)

cutie_chica
01-17-2004, 03:39 PM
Okay here is some stuff about me....

My name is LeAnn I am 19, I will be 20 on April7th. My very first post in here was 2 years ago, and it was about Princess how she was acting odd around my husband, boyfriend at the time. Well since then I got married and adopted 2 more cats. I have been a pet lover since I was little But when I was 5, my mom found out I was allergic to cats and all my kitties had to go. Well, Im still allergic to kitties, But I just can resist them!!!! I am irish, Indian, and German, And I am from Cleveland Ohio, But Moved to Nicholasville Kentucky 2 years ago, to attend college for Broadcasting. I am very glad I came across this site when I did, you guys are all great, and friendly :) *hugs* to all of you!!:D :D

Cataholic
01-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Now I have something to connect to! Originally from Cleveland, eh? I think I checked on time on how far into KY Nicholasville was...and it is close to Lexington??? How is college going? Did just you move, or your whole family?

cutie_chica
01-17-2004, 04:06 PM
It was just me, Yes, its very close to Lexington, :) Thats where my college is. I moved down here in Jan. of 2002, now my mom wants to move down here. :) I love it here. My brother and sister both live in Virgina. I really cant wait until my mother moves down here, she just recently had back surgery, and I told her that the docters down here at Saint Josephs are great, so she is tranfering all of her stuff down here this summer :D She has a kitty, his name is Gizmo, Heres a pic of him.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p1beda411767c220043f784079e7610df/f9eaae02.jpg

cutie_chica
01-17-2004, 04:08 PM
I also go through CinCinatti alot, My husbands Father Lives in Hamiliton :)

cutie_chica
01-17-2004, 04:15 PM
Here is a picture of Great Lake Erie, I took it over Christmas Break while I was visiting my mom, Normally the lake is frozen over and it is 20 Degrees, that day it was almost 70 :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p59f3ff925339719b161b7b73c09a4f2f/f9eaaab6.jpg

Yet again its fuzzy, Im gonna try to play around with Imagestation because on my comp. they are clear :)

Miss Meow
01-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Cute picture!

Imagestation makes mine a bit fuzzy as well, and sometimes strips the colour out of the pictures :(

Sometimes I miss threads completely because of all the activity here. I only happen to see them when someone else replies days later and 'bumps' them to the top again. I'm glad I caught this one :) Thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself.

Cataholic
01-18-2004, 05:57 PM
It is so amazing to me how much Lake Erie looks like the ocean!

neko1
01-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by cutie_chica
Here is a picture of Great Lake Erie, I took it over Christmas Break while I was visiting my mom, Normally the lake is frozen over and it is 20 Degrees, that day it was almost 70 :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p59f3ff925339719b161b7b73c09a4f2f/f9eaaab6.jpg

Yet again its fuzzy, Im gonna try to play around with Imagestation because on my comp. they are clear :)

Beautiful picture!!

My pics also come out fuzzy with imagestion

catcrazylady
01-18-2004, 06:18 PM
I hope I have never missed any of your threads but if so it is unintentional. Sometimes when I'm at work I look at all of them but have only time to respond to a few. It isn't personal. I've posted threads that got just a few responses and disappeared almost immediately and I have had them hang around for a few days. You just never know.
I love the pic of the babies snuggling together! They are so PRECIOUS! It's like Siamese twins!!:D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif