PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love boys...(joke)

Tonya
01-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Two little boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?" "Eight," the boy replied. The man continued, "Do you know how these are used?" The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They are for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one.

binka_nugget
01-16-2004, 05:58 PM
LOL!

aly
01-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Awwww, hehehe :D

neko1
01-16-2004, 06:57 PM
LOL cute!:p

Kfamr
01-16-2004, 09:09 PM
:DLOL:D

lovemyshiba
01-16-2004, 09:40 PM
That's funny!!!:D

G.P.girl
01-16-2004, 09:42 PM
HAHA lol!

green_chameleon_girl
01-16-2004, 09:54 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAHA:D:D LMAO

Moose
01-16-2004, 11:33 PM
lmao...I wish that was all they were for. :p

GoldenRetrLuver
01-16-2004, 11:34 PM
Lmao. I had to read that over a few times before I actually got it. :o

luckies4me
01-16-2004, 11:38 PM
OMG, That is TOO funny! I hear ya Moose, if only! :D

BCBlondie
01-17-2004, 01:19 AM
ROFLOL!!!

trayi52
01-17-2004, 01:24 AM
That is just typical of little boys, isn't it? They will know how to swim and ride a bike. That is a miracle!! No more cuts and scratches. Just hop on the bicycle and go, jump in the water and swim. I just wonder where they intend to put them?;)

iceyshiver21
01-17-2004, 06:23 AM
awe the innocence :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-17-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Lmao. I had to read that over a few times before I actually got it. :o

Me too!! That was pretty good!

Tonya
01-17-2004, 08:02 AM
I've told this story before, but for you that missed it...it's worth repeating. One time, Jaden had some minor scratches on his feet. (He was about 3-4 years old...I have it written in his baby book.) Anyways, he was being a baby about it. They weren't that big of a deal. So I told him that if they bothered him that bad, he can go put the bandaids on himself. So, he runs off to our hall closet where we store all that stuff. He comes yelling down the hallway after a few minutes..."Mom! Dad! I found some big ol' bandaids!" He came walking out with maxi-pads on his feet and ankles. Mike and I almost died laughing. Jaden had no idea what was so funny.

Dogz
01-17-2004, 08:12 AM
LOL, thanks for sharing the story, Tonya!!:D

LOL, love the joke:D

trayi52
01-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Tonya, no wonder you liked this story! You really can relate to it by you own sweet little boy. So does he know what they are for now?

Do you remeber the joke where the mother ask her child to set the table and put the napking on the table and this was for dinner guest at that, the child put is mother "napkins" napkins on the table. Embassed the mother to death. Your story just made me think of that!

But those would really make great bandaids! You should have seen my 31 year old son, he wrecked my car(boohooo) and then he cut his finger on something under the hood and it was really bleeding and we were looking for something to put on his finger, because it was really bleeding. I was in my daughter truck and she kept tampon in it. I pulled out the tampons and took them out of the little container and held it up in front of everybody, holding it by the string, telling him that would really soak up the blood. I wish you could have seen the look on his face! The police was there taking down the reports, and my son was standing there red faced and saying Mama, put that thing up. My son-in-was just doulbling over with laughter. It was truly a Kodak moment, just as yours was!

Should have got pictures Tonya, that would have been so cute to show his wife to be someday!!

Willie