PDA

View Full Version : New website for our area animals

gotta_hava_dog
01-16-2004, 02:35 PM
Just wanted to share the website I started for our local area. The main focus is to showcase animals at the shelter, but there's much more, too! (BTW, geocities premium hosting is very reasonable and gives a generous amount of space for the price.) Anyway, here it is. I hope you all enjoy it!

The only risk in maintaining this site is collecting animals I see at the shelter. The last time I ended up with two more dogs and a cat! I'm very glad, though!
Here's the link.

Montrose Animal Welfare (http://www.montroseanimalwelfare.com)

tatsxxx11
01-16-2004, 02:48 PM
What a great site and what a selfless act of love, such a great service you are providing for these precious souls. I don't blame you for wanting to bring them all home:) the seniors, Kizer, Bonnie, just melted my heart... and Sierra that precious Labbie mix and the puppies...all of them are beautiful!:) I hope they all find their forever homes very soon:) Gotta go back and check out the kitties!:D

BCBlondie
01-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Great site! It's so nice of you to help out your area and help the animals needing homes. I absolutely LOVE Milo, the Border Collie mix available at the moment. If I had my own place and didn't already have 4 dogs, I'd definitely adopt him. :) Again, nice website and beautiful dogs! :D

gotta_hava_dog
01-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Thank you! I wanted to bring Frosty home!