PDA

View Full Version : Hana

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-16-2004, 05:53 AM
HANA!!!

You are so pretty. Your story brought tears to my eyes.. i can tell your hooman really loves you... and every kitty deserves a chance at a wonderful life!!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR HANA DANCE!.. Maybe you can come stay a few days at my house??;)

CONGRATULATIONS sweet Hana! I hope you have the best day ever ... full of hugs and kisses!!

Barbara
01-16-2004, 06:18 AM
Hana, what a beauty you are!

It would be fun to share an afternoon of birdwatching and dancing with you.

I also loved your rescue story: you would have been a happy feral with the help from your rescuers but your human can feel honored you chose a spoilt life with her:)

Bari_d
01-16-2004, 09:07 AM
Oh, Hana, you are soooo lovely - you have a very unique and special look about you - so ladylike - so elegant lying there in the Hawaiian sunshine. We loved reading about you - catgratulations on being today's purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
01-16-2004, 10:12 AM
What a beauuuuutiful girl you are Hana. I love your long luxurious fur and sweet pretty eyes. Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

gini
01-16-2004, 11:12 AM
Hana, you are just as beautiful as your home - Maui.

I am so glad to hear that there is an active program to keep the population of kitties under control.

When I visited your beautiful home there were many strays - and especially in Hana.

You are one lucky girl to have such a great home. But it sounds as though you have a winning personality and also do a great dance.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Hana
What a beautiful girl you are! I too, would love to see your Hana dance! I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and family. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day, sweetie!:D

tatsxxx11
01-16-2004, 02:13 PM
What a gorgeous creature you are sweet, sunny Hana! Your touching tale of rescue has brought some much needed warmth and sunshine to my very cold New England day!:) What great work your friend Melody and the Maui Humane Society does to assure the health and safety of the feral kitties of Maui! Your Mom sure did hit the jackpot the day you came into her life!:) And you precious Hana will never know a day without the love of your devoted Mommy! Congratulations to you beautiful, elegrant, precious Hana, Cat of the Day! Today we all are doing a happy Hana dance in your honor! I wish you and your Mommy many, many years of loving companionship, sweetheart!:)

zeebyrd
01-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Hanna - you are such a beautiful girl! You are so very lucky to have found a forever home. I can tell just by looking at you that you are very much loved by your family. :)

rg_girlca
01-16-2004, 04:32 PM
Hana you are such a beautiful girl. I truly enjoyed reading all about you. Maybe you can ask your meomie to join Pet Talk so we can see more of you and maybe see you dance also.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Dan Holder
01-16-2004, 04:55 PM
This pretty girl sounds like a really sweet kitty. Lucky there were people that cared enought to help her find such a perfect home. Good luck to all her cousins, too.

felinefriend
01-16-2004, 05:31 PM
I sure would love to see you do the Hana Dance, Sweetie! Are you imitating how your Mama used to run freely through the pineapple fields of Maui?! You sure do have a gorgeous long coat and unique coloring! You are beautiful!! I loved your bio! Keep Dancing Always, Hana!! We loved meeting you today!! :cool: :D :)

Cataholic
01-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Hana,
You are one lovely kitty! The sun just streams off your back, making you look so soft and angelic. I, too, wish I could see your Hana dance, it must be a sight to behold. I hope your day is wonderful, full of love, life and treats!

karlyb
01-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Hello beautiful Hana! What an interesting background you have. I think you have the attitude "dance as if no one were watching" to show what a happy kitty you are. Your human loves you very much. I hope you have many more years together.

catmandu
01-17-2004, 08:54 AM
Hana , you indeed a gorgeous cat , and it is a priveledge to see you as you are , Happy Hana the Hansome COTD!