PDA

View Full Version : Any F*R*I*E*N*D*S fans in here?

CountryWolf07
01-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Who here enjoys watching the show.. and is sad that it's ending this year? Who's your favorite character and do you have a favorite episode or moment? My favorite character is Chandler.. and my favorite moments (I have way too many..) are:

- Joey finding out about Chandler and Monica's relationship, his reaction is hilarious..

- Joey with the turkey stuck on his head, Monica freaking out, and Monica w/ the turkey on her head to cheer up Chandler at the end

- Rachel's laundry moments, Ross hitting his head on one of the washers' door

- Poker game

- Ross and Rachel's 1st kiss

- Football episode (all of it)

- Chandler and Monica's wedding

- The Vegas episode

- Rachel's birth of Emma

- How Phoebe lost all of those lottery tickets

lovemyshiba
01-16-2004, 12:34 AM
Oh yes--big Friends fan here!!!

I have so many favorite moments--I'll name two right now because it's late:

Ross' teeth whitener

"the routine" Monica and Ross did for Dick Clark's new years rockin eve!!!!!

I'm sad that it's ending too, but it's time.

I believe the last episode will air May 6.

Kfamr
01-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Never watched it.

shais_mom
01-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Here Here!!!
I love Friends, also am sad it's ending but I think it is time.
My favorite episode is when
-Monica put the Turkey on her head and scared Joey
-When Rachel found out about Chandler and Monical and Joey had his ears covered saying " I can't hear you" and Chandler put the duck ( or chicken?) in front of him and it scared him
-When Ross found out about Monica and Chandler and was screaming "What are you doing to my sister?"
-The spray tanning episode of this year.

RubyMutt
01-16-2004, 12:48 AM
I am! Chandler is my fave as well. Wow... picking favorite moments... that's hard.

I love the New Years one (the most recent) when Chandler makes the bet that he won't make fun of anyone for a week (was it a week? I can't remember). But anyway, he can't handle it and at the end of the episode he blows up about Ross's leather pants, his new girlfriend's last name... meh, I can't remember what else. That was so funny. And Ross in the bathroom with those pants! Oh my goodness, that episode was hilarious :D

I love the laundry mat scene - with Ross and Rachel. Rachel's first time ever doing laundry. Very funny :)

I'm sure I could think of other's but I'm getting sleepy :o

trayi52
01-16-2004, 02:01 AM
All the episodes you have mentioned are all my favorites too, I love the one where Monica had that big turkey on her head with glasse and she is dancing around, all because she cut Chandler toe off and brought a carrot to put back on instead!

Ross and his very clean teeth, oh my god they shined in the dark!

I didn't know it was ending this year. I haven't got to see any of the new ones this year, can you guys fill me in on what is going on?

Is Ross going to get with Rachel or not?

Fill me in, I would really like to know how it is going. I only get to watch it when my husband goes to a car auction, he doesn't like the show!

Willie

Cincy'sMom
01-16-2004, 05:41 AM
Another Friends fan...in fact, I have the trivia game :)

Thre have been so many great scenesandlines over the years I'm not sure where to start. I think Joey is my favorite character though.

lovemyshiba
01-16-2004, 07:35 AM
I love when Joey pretends to have the Porsche too--that episode is hilarious--he buys all of those Porsche clothes, Ross sees him and goes "did a porsche throw up on you?" That's also the one where Ross and Rachel try to get their annulment, lol.

I love that one too, when Chandler promises not to make fun of anyone--the girlfriends name is Elizabeth Hornswaggle:D

I love when they play the game and the girls lose the apartment--that one is hilarious as well.

Tray--
as far as new ones go, you can tell they are starting to wrap it up. Last night Monica and Chandler put an offer in on a house outside the city, and got it, so they'll be moving. They're also adopting a baby. Phoebe is supposed to be getting married at some poing, and the Ross/ Rachel thing is at a standstill right now.

I have the trivia game too!!!

micki76
01-16-2004, 08:25 AM
I love the one when Joey is trying to sell the enormous entertainment center that he built and gets locked inside by someone who answered his ad in the paper and then the crooks clean out their apartment. Love Chandler’s reaction to that. :D :D :D

I used to watch this show every week and never miss an eppy, but the last two years have been very painful. I think it’s way past time to let this show die a dignified death, IMO.

RubyMutt
01-16-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Another Friends fan...in fact, I have the trivia game :)

Me too! I kick butt at that game :D

amoore
01-16-2004, 09:33 AM
I use to watch them. I loved them! Our station started comming in bad so now I can't get it clear enough to see it.:(

slleipnir
01-16-2004, 10:32 AM
I used to watch it. I liked Chandler and Joey. I think it's gotten stupid though lol and I believe Survivor was on in the same time period..I like Survivor much more :)

trayi52
01-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Maybe you should post that trivia game on here, it might be fun!!! My daughter really likes that game too.

Do you remeber the one where Ross was dating this very messy girl? He told Monica and she shows up at the girls door and wants to clean her apartment for her?

Rio and Me
01-16-2004, 10:56 AM
I am a HUGE fan of friends, my fav are Chandler and pheobe (?sp) her charactor is so funny.
I'm so sad it's ending, but i hope the play repeats allot, i havnt seen many of the very begining.
Kfmar you are really missing out,lol
Ky and Rio

micki76
01-16-2004, 11:06 AM
LOL, I just thought of another. The one where they flashback to Thanksgiving and Monica cuts off Chandler’s toe? LMAO That one cracks me up every time.

Oooo trivia would be so much fun! :D

CountryWolf07
01-16-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Do you remeber the one where Ross was dating this very messy girl? He told Monica and she shows up at the girls door and wants to clean her apartment for her?

I REMEMBER that! I was rolling.. when she said no to Monica, she just stood out and she was dissapointed, but she started scrubbing the doorway frame! LOL

I also have the FRIENDS trivia game too.. in fact, two of them.. a red book, and a blue tin box! I kick butt at those two , too.. :)

Here's more of my favorite moments:

- Phoebe as a nurse in France (in the 1800's) when it is supposedly be her past life.. in "TOW Thanksgiving Flashbacks"..

- Joey being excited about his own show, Mac and C.h.e.e.s.e - when he first found out about it.

- Chandler re-arranging Monica's apartment to surprise her, but instead, Ross tells Chandler that Monica will get angry, etc. and freaks Chandler out!

- Of course, UGLY NAKED GUY - EVERY episode where the gang goes up to the back window to look - - til' Season 6 (I think) when he moved out.

- The NYC blackout, Chandler being locked in a ATM bank, Phoebe writing up songs, Ross being attacked by a cat; trying to get closer with Rachel, the gang playing "Monopoly", and the game where/when they had the WEIRDEST place they've done "it"..

- when Chandler proposed to Monica.. but Monica did it first.. that was a sweet episode.

Ok I think I listed so much... but my gosh, I'm gonna miss the show so much..

I am up for the FRIENDS trivia game.. if anyone wants to play it.. I'd be glad to start it off in a new thread?

trayi52
01-16-2004, 11:16 AM
I really love that show, can't get enough of the reruns. I really hate to see it end. So does anybody have any updates on Rachel and Ross?

Trivia sound fun!!

micki76
01-16-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
I am up for the FRIENDS trivia game.. if anyone wants to play it.. I'd be glad to start it off in a new thread?

I'll play, Rachel! I already have a few questions from an online trivia game! LOL. ;)

CountryWolf07
01-16-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
I really love that show, can't get enough of the reruns. I really hate to see it end. So does anybody have any updates on Rachel and Ross?

Trivia sound fun!!

I know the PERFECT place where you can look for updates:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2003-09-26-friends_x.htm?Loc=NPV001

I really like going to this site.. :)

CountryWolf07
01-16-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by micki76
I'll play, Rachel! I already have a few questions from an online trivia game! LOL. ;)

LOL Ok! :) I posted a new thread!

amoore
01-16-2004, 11:39 AM
Pheobe is mahayana's favorite! I like her when she sings and plays guitar!

I loved the one about ross getting his teeth so white! I laughed till I hurt!:D

wolfsoul
01-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07

- Phoebe as a nurse in France (in the 1800's) when it is supposedly be her past life.. in "TOW Thanksgiving Flashbacks"..

I LOVE that part! The blood squirts all over the place! :D Hehe, it's so funny!

amoore
01-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I LOVE that part! The blood squirts all over the place! :D Hehe, it's so funny!

That one almost killed me! I laughed so hard I hurt!:D

CountryWolf07
01-16-2004, 01:14 PM
This is the CLASSIC part of all times:

Mrs. Geller [to Ross]: It was you?
Monica: And Dad, you know that mailman you got fired? He didn't steal your Playboys. Ross did!
Ross: Yeah, well hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing. Monica did!
Monica: Ross hasn't worked at the museum for a year!
Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together!
Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas and got divorced... again!
Phoebe: I love Jacques Cousteau!
Rachel: I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle!
Joey: I wanna go!
Mrs. Geller: That's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds..