PDA

View Full Version : Please pray that Raven comes home. :(

Tonya
01-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Well, we got our carpet in today. Mike and I talked about how it was going to flip the cats out having strangers inside and all the furniture gone. (Especially Raven.) We locked them in the laundry room. Well, one of the workers let them out. We couldn't find either for hours. Then, I heard these funny sounds, and out comes Ron from one of our kitchen cabinets. lol. But Raven, on the other hand, we can't find. She's no where to be found. She's such a skittish cat, that I can't imagine her going far from home. I am so worried because she's always been an inside cat and she's declawed. She is microchipped, but she has no collar and she'd never come to a stranger.

I'm trying not to panic because I know cats have a good sense of direction. Please pray that she turns up. Thank you.

trayi52
01-15-2004, 10:43 PM
I'm sorry Tonya, I hope she returns to you to you real soon. Like tonight.

Willie

kimlovescats
01-15-2004, 10:52 PM
Oh Raven, please come home, sweetheart! Those men are gone now, and you have a nice new carpet to sleep on!

Prayers for Raven!!!;)

kuhio98
01-15-2004, 10:53 PM
Praying for Raven's return.
My sister's house was recently broken into. Both cats ran outside and hid for hours. We called and called for hours and they eventually came home. You could try leaving some clothes that smell like you (dirty clothes basket works great) outside near your front door. Please keep us posted.

If she's not back soon, this website has some helpful tips.
www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.htm

RedHedd
01-15-2004, 10:54 PM
Paws crossed in the S.F. Bay Area that Raven finds her way home. Hurry home, little Raven! The carpet ppl have gone home and now your meowmie is worried about you!

Tonya
01-15-2004, 11:10 PM
Found her! We tricked her. lol. We let Ron outside for about five minutes, and then yelled..."Ron, want some food?" Raven came running out of the bushes because she'll be darned if Ron gets few and she doesn't. :D

trayi52
01-15-2004, 11:21 PM
I am so glad you found her!! Oh happy days!

Willie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Yeah! I'm so glad she's home! I would definitely let those guys know that they were in the wrong for letting the cats out. But the most important thing is that they are both home and ok. Whew! :)

kuhio98
01-16-2004, 12:32 AM
Yeah! Raven's home! :D

CatDad
01-16-2004, 12:42 AM
I was so worried and hoped that you had already posted that you had found her.

I was so happy to see that second post.:D:D:D:D

Good plan on getting her to show herself.:)

Wow, you got carpeting. Does this mean that we won't see plywood floors any more. I kind of got used to them.;)

bisi.cat
01-16-2004, 12:51 AM
I am glad to hear that Raven is back home safe and sound!!!
:) :) :)

RedHedd
01-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Whew! Glad Raven came home ..... treats will do it almost every time!

Barbara
01-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by CatDad
I was so worried and hoped that you had already posted that you had found her.

Same here. I still had to think of Lil Eli who hid himself perfectly for about a week:eek:

I am happy Raven is back:)

ramanth
01-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Come home Raven!!! I'll be thinking of her. *hugs*

jazzcat
01-16-2004, 12:17 PM
OH Yeah!!! She's home. I just now saw this thread and my heart sank as I read it but I was so happy to see you've found her already, YEAH!!

I'll have to keep that trick you used in mind if I ever have a similar situation. Good idea!

catcrazylady
01-16-2004, 12:29 PM
I lucked out because I just read this. I went from SAD to YIPPEE in 10 seconds flat!!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif Great news!!

Bad carpet people!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/mad.gif