PDA

View Full Version : Chuck's Story

aki
01-15-2004, 02:55 PM
I found Chuck at a Manx breeder after seeing an ad in the classifieds for free kittens. The owner didn't want him since he was born with a tail and called him USELESS because she couldn't breed or show him. (I know what a @#@*($#@$^!) She gave him to me for free. He has been my best friend for over 10 years and really the only reliable man in my life besides my Dad. I don't know what I would do without him.

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 03:00 PM
I love that name Chuck. He looks like a Chuck!

Welcome to PT!

jazzcat
01-15-2004, 03:05 PM
Chuck's adorable! I wouldn't call that fluff ball useless - that's a lot of cuddly kitty there!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-15-2004, 04:34 PM
Oh my word, he was born with a tail! The horror of it all! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ok, if she was a breeder I can sorta see her point, but give me a break! Reminds me of Hitler, if they're not totally perfect they must be annihilated - pu-leeze. :rolleyes:

Aki, I'm sooo glad you got Chuck. He is adorable - tail and all - and I can totally relate to the "only reliable man in my life besides my Dad" comment. That's what Tubby was for me until I met Terry. But now Tubby has been in my life for 17 1/2 years, and Terry is only weighing in at a mere 9 1/2. ;) :D

Welcome to PT!

jenluckenbach
01-15-2004, 05:47 PM
I never expected a manx to have long hair. OOPS.....maybe that's a flaw too.:rolleyes:

Chuck you couldn't be more perfect if you wanted to be. :D

catnapper
01-15-2004, 05:49 PM
What a handsome man! To me, the tail just makes him even more special! I love the big furry belly!

Kitty_talker9203
01-15-2004, 06:35 PM
what mean people are out there :mad: hes to sute to be true the breeder is not a breeder at all that person is sooooooo MEAN!!!!!! grrrrr atleast chuck is in a good place with you thats all that matters chuck you are very cute:D

kimlovescats
01-15-2004, 09:04 PM
What a big, fluffy and pretty boy you are, Chuck! Thanks for sharing your story with us!:)