PDA

View Full Version : Zesty Zipper

Barbara
01-15-2004, 05:37 AM
It must be fun to see you zipping through your apartment. And on the other hand your are the biggest love bug at all: just read how often your humans had to write about love when talking about you.

We understand that well because handsome orangies are very much appreciated at Pet Talk.

I wish you a special day with special celebrations for a special kitty:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-15-2004, 05:49 AM
ZIPPER!!!!

LOOK AT YOU!! I could just kiss your little milk moustache kitty face all day long!

I am so glad you found yourself a wonderful furrever home.... You sound like you are such the character... I would love to see you zip around your house.....

CONGRATULATIONS for being our most zippy cat of the day... I hope you are spoiled extra rotten today!!:)

bikechic
01-15-2004, 06:04 AM
What a handsome cat! Tigers have a charm all their own. Congratulations! http://homepages.waymark.net/~bikechic/indie2.jpg

flippytale
01-15-2004, 07:26 AM
What a cutie you are...you look like my big Timon-ie boy. I really have to think that these orange tabbies are special with special personalities. Zipper, I hope you continue to take care of your family for many years to come!

sasha the cat
01-15-2004, 08:56 AM
:D :D :D Zipper, you light up the whole screen! Love your gorgeous fur & colour, and those eyes...

Mew, I'm always happy to learn that the purr~ents realize when they are being adopted and smartly bring home their King or Queen kitten.

Such a love you are; it comes through loud and clear how much happiness you've brought to your Palace.

Live long, healthy, happy, and loved sweet boy. My KatMa sends you endless hugs & kisses. Mew, (flirt) mew, I send you kittykisses, nosetwinkies and purrszz.

You're another wonderfurkid from a shelter/humane society. Like you and me, many precious gems are found there or out on the street.

Pam
01-15-2004, 08:58 AM
I want to first of all congratulate the photographer! What a terrific picture of an extremely handsome boy! ;) I too am owned by an orange kitty and he is also fond of having his breakfast as soon as I get up (in fact he personally sees to it that I do not forget! LOL!) You sound like a real lovebug of a guy who knows what he wants and how to go about getting it (My Trevor says that rubbing up against humans usually always does the trick unless they are wearing black slacks! LOL!) Congratulations on your special day! :cool:

gini
01-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Oh are you every Lucky!! No, not Zipper - the two humans that Zipper picked out.

Oh these orange guys are just too too smart. They know exactly who is going to be their slave for life and they will not take NO for an answer.

Being owned by my own orange tabby, Rascal, I know what a joy it is to be owned by them. Rascal has two younger sisters that are orange tabbies as well.

Zipper is so handsome and the photograph catches it all.

Congratulations, Zipper - you have made my day bright and happy to see you first thing in the morning.

Randi
01-15-2004, 10:34 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Zipper!

Zipper, you are surely a handsome boy!! You picked the right family and I can tell by your story that they’re very happy to share their lives with you! :)

I too am owned by an orange boy and you guys certainly knows how to handle things! ;) Our Fister is 7 and has us trained really good, he also loves to sleep between us in bed, and he will call us when he needs attention – and tells us stories when he has seen something in the yard.

Get spoiled today, and every day, Zipper! We hope you get your favourite treats and lots of cuddles!

Fister sends purrs and headbumpies.

Bari_d
01-15-2004, 11:11 AM
What a wonderful "sunny" face you have, Zipper! I loved your little bio - you sound like the purrrfect cat for your people! A furry ray of sunshine to fill their daily lives. You are obviously loved - catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
01-15-2004, 11:20 AM
What a beautiful monkey boy you are Z! You are one cute little cuddle buddy with such a handsome little mug and brilliant coat!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Jax always comes up with the cutest comments!!!:) Yes, you are one precious little moneky boy, Zipperoo!!! You sure have do have excellent taste in humans, too! And aren't they the lucky ones to have been chosen by such a discerning, handsome, lovable, sweetheart of a kitty!:) What a heavenly match....sigh!!!!!! I keep laughing, picturing you doing a Zipper zzzzzzzzoom around the house! Aren't cats the best!:D And you Zipper are the creme de la creme! Congratulations to zesty, zippy, zooming, Zipper our fabulous and very deserving Cat of the Day! Love and purrrs to you precious boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:) We wish you a long, long lifetime filled with love, good health and happiness!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Zipper
WOW! How stunning you are! I love how your eyes perfectly match the color of your fur. A real sense of style you have! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

pipersmom
01-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Zipper, I couldn't resist coming over and telling you how adorable I think you are. Your little kitty face just stole my heart today.

You're a precious baby that I'd love to cuddle with.

Congratulations!

zeebyrd
01-15-2004, 05:22 PM
This is Zipper's mom - thank you all for the kind words about my dear sweet boy. He is a very sweet and loving little boy.

Zipper is very special to me - and to see so many other people see how special he is makes me very happy.

I was so happy to check the Cat of the Day to see my Zipper there! It was a very pleasant surprise. It was nice to see him join all the other beautiful kitties who have been Cat of the Day!

:D

Dan Holder
01-15-2004, 05:22 PM
That's about as happy as a cat can be. Like the Momoffuzzyfaces noticed, those eyes are perfect matches for his fur. He was very lucky to find his perfect home.

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Zipper,
How that name suits you! I wish I could zip right on over and give you some pets! I hope your day is fantastic, just like you.

fairlady68
01-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Hi, Zipper...I came over to say that yours is one of the nicest photos I have seen on Cat of the Day--I second the congratulations to the photographer! And your loving heart is written all over your sweet fuzzy face.

Love from MARTHA and Julie ("Meow") the Calico Princess--with a special curtsey to the calico QUEEN {;-)

krazyaboutkatz
01-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Hi handsome Zipper.:) You look like my orangie Sunny's twin. He's half Aby so he also zips around my condo. I also agree that orangies are very special and have great personalities. I'm so glad that you picked out a great forever home for yourself. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

karlyb
01-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Hello beautiful Zipper! I have to tell you that orange kitties are my absolute favorites. You were so smart to wait until your special person came to the shelter to take you home with her. Stay active and healthy so you can enjoy many more years with the family who loves you so very much.

catmandu
01-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Zipper , you would fit in so well here , as my Cats , especially JJJ3 , and the Siamese run , dont walk in the house , and send things flying. That is good ass it means that the Cat is good and Healthy. All the best to Zippy Zipper COTD!