PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely LOVE my school assignment

petlover
01-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Guess what we are doing for a school assignment for the rest of the week in English class? We have to write a 4 page story on animals!!:D :D :D ( Happy beyond belief):D :D When my teacher was walking around the room handing out our graded papers, she looked down at me and stopped at my desk and said " and our next assignment is on animals" Then she smiled and winked. A smile spread across my face so fast. And Levi was like " Oh God, don't get Jan started on animals.. :D hehe

I am already on page 3! ( I started an hour ago.)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Awesome! :D
I wish I could get essay topics I enjoyed...lol

mugsy
01-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Gee I wish all my students were as excited about assignments as you are! :)

I'm glad you like it and I'm sure your love of animals will be reflected in your work, which should bode well for your grade.

Let us know what you get on it.

cali
01-14-2004, 08:50 PM
congrates! I know in ethics I had to write my comments on the issue of my choice, I chose BSL I had like 2 pages of comments on it and everyone else's project(all on the issue of our choice) was like half a page! lol I got 10/10 on it! she said I made really good points, and seemed to know a lot about dogs lol :p

petlover
01-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Guys.. there is one thing that you have to know about me. I LOVE EVERY ASSIGNMENT I GET IN SCHOOL!:D :D But when it's about animals, I am SO HAPPY.:D I just adore school. Even if the subject is hard, I still love it. I will have to scan my report when I get finnished hehe.:p :)

mugsy
01-14-2004, 08:55 PM
How about you move to Indiana and come to my school!!! lol

Desert Arabian
01-14-2004, 08:56 PM
COOL! Sounds like a lot of fun!

For English we had to do a demostration speech. My best friend brought her horse Victor (TB show jumper) to school to show how to groom a horse, and I brought my rats to school to show how to care for rats. It was really fun!!! :D

bluekat
01-14-2004, 09:00 PM
That's great!:D Aww, I wish I had an essay on that!:D

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Can you teach me how to like school? LOL, I'm not exactly "feeling the love", if you know what I mean. :p

petlover
01-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
How about you move to Indiana and come to my school!!! lol

OMG! We are going to move, and we were thinking about moving to Indiana last month!:eek: But then we decided to move somewhere close to Beaumont, not too close. Maybe somewhere near Kountze.:) Sorry.

petlover
01-14-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Can you teach me how to like school? LOL, I'm not exactly "feeling the love", if you know what I mean. :p

Aww Julie, you don't like school?:eek: :p :)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by petlover
Aww Julie, you don't like school?:eek: :p :)

NO! :eek:...well okay, I like Lunch and Nutrition. :p I really enjoyed the 3 weeks off I had for winter break, but I guess school is just something you gotta do. :p

petlover
01-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
NO! :eek:...well okay, I like Lunch and Nutrition. :p I really enjoyed the 3 weeks off I had for winter break, but I guess school is just something you gotta do. :p

I still can't believe you don't like school Julie.:p aaaw, well I know somewhere deep down you have such a large love for MATH class that you can't even say it. IT'S THAT STRONG OF A LOVE!!:D :D :D

bluekat
01-14-2004, 09:26 PM
I can't believe you like school either Jan!:eek: lol, I hate school. How can you like homework?:p lol

petlover
01-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
I can't believe you like school either Jan!:eek: lol, I hate school. How can you like homework?:p lol

Oh my gosh. You just broke my heart.:( :p You hate school?:( wow
You don't like homework? I LOVE homework.:) I can be a little strange sometimes. But this is how I keep up my straight a's.:D

bluekat
01-14-2004, 09:32 PM
LOL, yeah, I hate school:p Well, I only hate the homework, and sometimes it can be too much stress. But I guess its ok sometimes.:)

Karen
01-14-2004, 09:42 PM
I loved school up until college, which is entirely different. I love to read, and always have, and that probably had a lot to do with it.

Reasons to love school/subjects:

Math - because when you are right, you are right. No one can argue with it. Algebra is cool, geometry you get to draw ...

Science: It's neat knowing how things work

Biology: you get to learn more about animals and bugs and stuff

Chemistry: you can do really cool things with chemicals - and no I did NOT blow up the Chem lab - honest! It wasn't me!

English: an excuse to read and get credit. A class where creativity can come in handy (if you have the right teachers.)

Music/Art: if I have to explain those, never mind!

(feel free to add your own reasons ...)

petlover
01-14-2004, 09:52 PM
I started my homework about an hour ago. I am done. I had A LOT tonight. I had Math, English, History, and Science to do. It's ok though. I asked for the extra homework. I like having a little extra to do.:)

lovemyshiba
01-14-2004, 11:06 PM
Sounds like a very cool assignment Jan!!

It's very refreshing to hear how much you love school--not a lot of people do (I didn't)!!

I hope you do well on the assignment:)

K9soul
01-15-2004, 10:05 AM
I really enjoyed SOME of my classes in school. Depending upon the teacher and to a degree the subject. I did okay with math and algebra, and then did horrible at geometry and trig :o

I did best at my English/literature and biology classes. I remember for my advanced biology class in high school I made a 97% for the last semester! :)

Class I probably hated most: gym class. The teacher was really a jerk, and peers are unforgiving when you aren't as good at some sports. :( I was great at running sports, but not so good at volleyball and basketball.

On team sports the teacher always made sure she separated friends onto separate teams... why I don't know. I always felt games were more fun when you could play on the same team with your friends.

cali
01-15-2004, 12:27 PM
you LIKE school? :eek: I like some classes. I like Art, but only if, he lets us choose what we want to draw. and I LOVE drama, I am not outgoing at all and I hardly ever participate in the improve games we play, but my teacher is soooooo nice, and funny, and she is not like a big scary teacher, she is funny, and talks the same was the rest of us do, and she is a good teacher, she does not force anything, and does not get offended. you make a joke about her, she will laugh and make a joke about you right back! I have so much fun in that class, I also love film, I mean who wouldent? the class consistes of chatting about your weekend, watching movies, and making one short film at the end of each year, I always choose to be camera because well hey I love taking pictures, and I am good with cameras(these are big studio cameras we use) art, film and are easy credits to lol, I cant stand music, I took that in grade 9, and never again, not a fun class at all, and you dont learn anything usfull in it, plus you are forced to join choir, and preform, or you fail. math, blech, I like my math teacher but not the class at all, and then bio, I HATE that class with a passion. I took it because I had always loved science, that is till I got to high school. everything in that class is so confusing, and messed up. coarse other people get it easy, but I honestly dont understand a work, and no amount of explaining helps me. english I like my teacher, one of the few classes that I have a smile on my face, and I laugh. but the class itself ugh. we always have to understand and dig deep into passages and poems and storys, everyone comes up with all this stuff they picked up on meanwhile I am like "huh? how on earth did you get that?" lol