PDA

View Full Version : This has been a bad week...

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 07:09 PM
*Sigh* Couldn't we have just skipped this week?
First of all, school started on Monday. MAJOR bummer. It's back to waking up early, homework, etc...and we have even more finals in 2 weeks! :(
Then, some of you know about my friend who passed away from CF, (Cystic Fibrosis) and the other one from heart failure. It's been 2 years since Anthony passed away, and 1 year since Michelle has passed away. I never thought I would take it as hard as I have. I haven't been able to hardly eat, sleep, let alone post/come on the computer (if anyone noticed) Maybe I should just get over it...I mean, there's nothing I can do, right? :(:(:(
To top it all off, I haven't been feeling good for a few days. I'm *hoping* I won't catch The Flu...but you never know.

Sorry to seem like such a downer...I jut had to get it all out somehow. Thanks for listening.

petlover
01-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Aww, Julie..:( I wish there was something that I could do to help. I'm not a doctor or anything, but do you think giving Molly and Daisy a hug might help a *little*?:) Best of luck to you Julie, best of luck.

lovemyshiba
01-14-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm sorry you are having such a rough time right now Julie.

The death of your friends is so hard to deal with. You can't just forget about it, and only time will heal you. I'm sure you feel fine sometimes, and other times it just really gets you down, and that's totally normal--it's a lot to deal with, especially with both of them happening so close to each other.

I hope you don't get the flu either--I thought I was getting sick last month and it just turned out to be a cold, no flu, so that was good.

Feel free to let your feelings out if you have to. Do you keep a journal? It's always good to write everything down, it always makes me feel better. And I'm sure a big hug to Daisy and Molly never hurts. We're all friends here, that's why we are here, and we're here to listen for you.

I hope you feel better soon, and I will keep you in my prayers.

apcrs5122
01-14-2004, 07:30 PM
I had noticed that you hadn't been on AIM much latley:(

I'm sorry, Julie, and I really do hope that you feel better soon. I'm not very good at what to say at times like this.

Hope you don't get sick:( Don't forget that Molly, Daisy, and Piper (and the rest of the gang) are there to comfort you:)

primabella
01-14-2004, 07:50 PM
I have noticed you not posting lately too.

I'm so sorry you're going through a tough time now. Number one: School is NEVER easy to get back into. I'm not having the best week either and since school started, I haven't really had a good day. But it will get better. Secondly, dealing with your friends' death can't be easy at all. But as Emily said, only time will heal. *hugs* I'm always here if you need me.

Oh and avoid getting that flu. It's never any fun. :(

Corinna
01-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Merlin and Lady send BIG sloppy kisses. And that newfy tongue is HUGE.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
Oh, and I'm also very sorry for the people who tried to IM me when I was online...like I said, it hasn't been a great week.

Thanks again.

wolfsoul
01-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Aww, I hope you feel better soon! Sorry about your friends...:(

trayi52
01-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Julie, I know sometimes you just feel like hiding and not talking to anybody, But we want to hear your sorrows, thats what we are here for, to support each other as well as talk about our babies.

lovemyshiba has some great advice, writing it down does put it out there where you can see. Sort of spills pent up feelings. I write letters to my dad all the time, and he has been gone for around 5 years.

We are all here for you, and if you want to cry, talk just look around we are here and ready to listen and to understand.

Take care of yourself and don't get sick.

Willie

Amber
01-14-2004, 08:14 PM
It wasnt a great week for me either. I was sick and I have so much homework..and this teacher of mine keeps giving me a bunch of bull. Hope everythig works out for you, smile :) and hug daisy and molly!

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 08:56 PM
You guys are the best. :) Thanks again.
I normally don't post anything sad, as I don't want to spread any "bad vibes" around Pet Talk, but I really had to get it out.

trayi52
01-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Don't worry, we are here for you. Please don't feel that you can't talk to us. We want to hear the good and we want you to spill your guts to us, when you feel bad. Understand? We are her for you!

Willie