PDA

View Full Version : Oh, my life is getting to be just ^#$* hilarious....

Tonya
01-14-2004, 06:48 PM
Ok, so little brother stops by to cheer me up. He says "Tonya, I'll go grocery shopping and running errands with you." That's pretty sweet for a little brother, so I was all happy.

So, Jeff drives. First we stop at his college so that we can get his books. I'm sitting in his car. He's got this BEAUTIFUL trans-am. All custom, just gorgeous. My dad calls me and is telling me on the cell phone that Dave (yes the jerk I work with) called him! :eek: Dave called to kiss my dads arse and ask my dad to talk to me so that we can "work things out before they get out of hand". So, I'm listening to my dad tell me about it. (My dad works for the same company.) And, BAM! The car shakes. This girl had slammed her door open into my brother's car. He has really dark windows, so she didn't see me in there. She doesn't even check for damage, she just walks away.

So, I took a few deep breaths, and got out of the car to look. There was a huge dent and the paint was chipped off! She was now halfway down the parkinglot. I wasn't going to say something, but then it flashed in my mind how I'd explain that to my brother. So...it went a little something like this...

Tonya: Excuse me?
#$$#* keeps walking...
Tonya: Excuse me, miss?!
she looks back, pauses, and then keeps walking....
Tonya: Hey! You hit my car!
Girl: Oh, that's to bad. (sarcastically)
and keeps walking!
Tonya: Come here!
keeps walking
Tonya: Get the @#$^ over here or I'm going to come get you, $&@#^.
Then, she comes back and goes "#$*@, I didn't hit your car."
Tonya: Yes, you did, I was sitting in it!
Girl: Well, I didn't do THAT to it. There's no way. That's from a car accident.
Tonya:No, that's from you not paying attention.
We went back and forth for a bit. Then I started calling the police. She finally gave me her information.
:rolleyes:

isis
01-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Uh! I can't beleive she did that and denied it!:eek: I would of told her off! I bet your brother was mad! People these days......:rolleyes:

Tonya
01-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Actually, Jeff wasn't mad at all!!! He's super easy going. (Believe it or not, I usually am too.) I don't generally stand up for myself, but I'm really high strung lately.

He simply said "Oh, that's a dime a dozen here at the college. I'm not doing anything else to this car until I graduate....think I should call her?" "...Naw, I'll just get it repainted and it'll happen ten more times. I'll wait until I'm done with school next year, calm down, sis."

primabella
01-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Aw man...what a b****!! :p

trayi52
01-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Tonya, sounds like you really told her a thing or two or four!! That was great, I am so proud of you! You go girl!!!!

Tonya
01-14-2004, 10:16 PM
Lol, willie. She just got lucky and caught me around this timeframe. I'm normally not so assertive...But when I'm stressed, I don't take much...

Kfamr
01-14-2004, 11:21 PM
It would have been fun to scare her a bit. Too bad you didn't have your "gangster-looking" friend with you, and a bunch of other tough looking guys... Ohhh Fun! :o :D

slleipnir
01-14-2004, 11:30 PM
I probably would have flipped out lol :X Stupid person -_-

Tonya
01-15-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
It would have been fun to scare her a bit. Too bad you didn't have your "gangster-looking" friend with you, and a bunch of other tough looking guys... Ohhh Fun! :o :D

Lol, Kayann...if you are talking about David...he would have cowered behind me. He has never cussed, drank, or smoked in his life...his parents are ministers. David would have had a heart attack from my language...lmao!

Kfamr
01-15-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
Lol, Kayann...if you are talking about David...he would have cowered behind me. He has never cussed, drank, or smoked in his life...his parents are ministers. David would have had a heart attack from my language...lmao!

Yeah but I think it'd be pretty scary having him, and maybe a bunch of his buddies running after you, wouldn't you?

:p :p

Never drank or smoke, likes Pitties? He sounds perfect. Now why do I have to be so young? HA.:p :rolleyes: :p

Tonya
01-15-2004, 12:28 AM
Lmao, Kayann...I have this mental image of David sobbing, and me rubbing his back..."It's ok David...It's ok...she won't hurt us." I wish you all could meet him, he's one of a kind. When I first met him, I was totally judgemental. I used to be so mean to him. Because this "Thug" was camping out at our house. (Literally here all day everyday.) He turned out to be one of the greatest guys. I love it now when my hubby hangs out with him...I know he's in good hands. In fact...I better start a thread about his birthday...help me out!

moosmom
01-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Tonya,

I hope you DID call the police. She could have given you the wrong information. And with the attitude you said she had, I wouldn't put it past her. I also hope for you brother's sake that I'm wrong.

I used to trust people and try to give them the benefit of the doubt. It was only after I got screwed over that I take NO chances.

Let us know how you make out.

BTW, is there ANY way you can get a restraining order against this buttwipe you work with?? At least to prevent him from contacting you until this whole thing can be resolved.

amoore
01-15-2004, 01:54 PM
I am proud of you too, Tonya, Glad you were there to see it happen and help your Brother.:)