PDA

View Full Version : Emma won't stop chewing on Sully!

isis
01-14-2004, 05:17 PM
It's like She dosn't listen!She knows better than to do it, but she still chews on Sully! I'm sick of putting him behind the gates or in a different room. How do I get her to stop?:confused:

isis
01-14-2004, 05:19 PM
She's almost potty trained now. She'll go to the door and look at us. She learns really fast, but some how this just isn't sinking in!

Dogz
01-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Does she chew on Sully playfully? Where exactly does she chew? I know that Otis sometimes chews on Digger's back legs, and he still hasn't grown out of it.:( :( I don't have any ideas to give you, but I will love to see what other people have to say.

isis
01-14-2004, 06:06 PM
It's just playfully, but I can tell he dosn't like it. She chews on the fur around his neck and his tail. :rolleyes: (I think she likes his tail because it moves) He'll play with her most of the time, But sometimes he just wants to spend time with the family.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Lol, Daisy still chews Molly's ears. :rolleyes: It doesn't hurt her, just all in fun. She'll grow out of it...eventually. ;)

Tonya
01-14-2004, 09:12 PM
In my opinion, when Sully doesn't like it, he'll let Emma know!

Dusty and Roxy get way to rough sometimes. But I just let them go...they let eachother know when it has gone to far.

DogLover9501
01-14-2004, 09:18 PM
Piddle chews on Wig's ears too, it's all playing, and like Tonya said, she lets him know when she doesn't want him to