PDA

View Full Version : Request for prayers for friends

gini
01-14-2004, 11:13 AM
I have dear friends who have no children, but like many of us have cats.

They just lost very suddenly their boy Henry. It was liver disease according to their vet.

I remember Henry being this tiny little Russian Blue fluff ball that could sit in the palm of one hand. He was a rescue.

Henry was also one of the gentlemen cats. He never scratched, or bit, or hissed. He just gave out pure love day after day.

I just visited them a few days ago and he came right out to greet me as he always did and it always warmed my heart that he recognized me.

Henry, I know you are at the Rainbow Bridge and many are rushing to greet you and show you the ropes. Your Mom and Dad are distraught that they must endure now their lives without you.

Rest in peace and joy, Sweet Henry.

lovemyshiba
01-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Oh Gini, how sad.
I am keeping your friends in my prayers, so they may somehow cope with the loss of their sweet Henry.
I hope they can find comfort in the fact tha he is pain free at the bridge, and watching over them.

Rest In Peace sweet Henry, you will be missed terribly.

slick
01-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Henry:
I'm so sorry we never got to meet you but Gini's introduction has helped me to get to know you a little bit. I'm so sorry you had to leave this world so suddenly but I just know that you are purring happily at the RB. Please watch over your Moewmie and Daddy and Gini and try to comfort them in your own purringly way.

Don't forget to seek out Casper, OJ, Zachary, Sandy, Pumpkin and Benson. They would love to be your friend. RIP sweet boy.

Randi
01-14-2004, 11:39 AM
Oh Gini, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Henry, but at least he went quick and hopefully didn't suffer. I too hope your friends can find comfort in that.

I trust that Henry will be well recieved at the RB and are playing happily with the others.

Rest in peace, sweet Henry!

gini
01-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Thank you everyone. I plan on printing your responses out and sending them to my friends. I know it will help that so many people understand their deep loss.

I just told her that between us we have a lot of our babies at the Rainbow Bridge.

slick
01-14-2004, 01:23 PM
Just bumping this up for Gini. More prayers needed.

ChrisH
01-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Oh, how sad. Henry sounds like such a sweetie, your friends must miss him so.:(

Rest in peace dear Henry.

{[Hugs}}

tatsxxx11
01-14-2004, 02:48 PM
Dear family of Henry. Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your precious and most beloved boy Henry. What a sweet and loving kitty he was. I too have been blessed with two gentle boys who want nothing more than to give and receive love each and every day and I understand completely the deep, deep loss you are feeling. I hope that you take some comfort in knowing that he is now free from pain and suffering and is scampering happily about the Rainbow Bridge with all of our RB furangels. And one day, in the distant future, you and Henry will be reunited in love. Henry, you are so very loved and will be greatly missed by your family, your Auntie Gini and everyone who had the honor of knowing and loving you. Please look after them in their time of grief and fill their hearts with your presence and your warmth. Bless you beautiful boy. Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Tonya
01-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Rest in peace, Henry. I pray that your friends will find comfort.

catland
01-14-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( :(

rest in peace sweet Henry.

Edwina's Secretary
01-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Godspeed Henry..............

Miss Meow
01-14-2004, 04:09 PM
Gini, I'm so sorry that Henry has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Please pass on my condolences to your friends during this time of heartbreak. {{{hugs}}}

Cinder & Smoke
01-14-2004, 04:11 PM
{{{Hugs}}} of Comfort for Henry's Mom and Dad.

:(

Rest In Peace, Dear Henry ~
You'll be Missed...
:(

/s/ Phred