PDA

View Full Version : is it wrong to be happy about this?

DJFyrewolf36
01-14-2004, 09:48 AM
I went into a pet store the other day to buy my gecko some bedding and food and found out that my idjet boss at the pet store I previously worked in *see my post in pet momorial* got fired for sexual harassment and is now working as a clerk *he was store director at the pet store* at Target. I laughed...I thought it was justice for all the horible things he had us do to our pets *skimp on feedings, cleanings ect* and justice for all the harrassing he DID do to the female *and some male* cashiers. Am I wrong to feel some measure of joy from him falling on his arse?:confused:

Logan
01-14-2004, 09:49 AM
Not in my opinion!!!!!! I'd be secretly satisfied too!!!!! :o

DJFyrewolf36
01-14-2004, 09:52 AM
Thanx Logan...lol. Half the store quit before he got fired too...Im elegable for rehire...but I saw who they hire as management...I don't think I'll be going back.

moosmom
01-14-2004, 11:20 AM
DJ,

Not at all!!! I believe "what goes around, comes around". Payback is a @itch!! It's called KARMA!!

Randi
01-14-2004, 11:42 AM
No, I don't think it's wrong. I hope he hates his new job - serves him right!

mugsy
01-14-2004, 11:43 AM
It may not be very Christian, but, it seems to me that his past sins came back to haunt him. Good begets good and evil begets evil...so, I would say that he got what he deserved!!

K9soul
01-14-2004, 11:56 AM
IMO he reaped his own "reward," and it's only human to get satisfaction from seeing someone come to justice who showed cruelty/disregard to other people and the critters. If the guy was truly sorry and wanted help and counseling for his obvious problems it'd be one thing, but it doesn't sound like he was too concerned about how his actions affected others.

amoore
01-14-2004, 02:05 PM
I don't think your in the wrong at all! I would be dancing and shouting with happiness about that!:D

Tonya
01-14-2004, 02:10 PM
HAHAHA! No, it sure isn't wrong! What goes around comes around. If I were you, I'd torment him. Ask lots of stupid lame questions and whatnot. hehehe. I'm wicked.

Now my dream is to run into my co-worker...at a jobsite...and he's the port-a-potty cleaner. lmao.

HoRsELUvR
01-14-2004, 02:15 PM
He got himself what he deserved, so there's nohing really wrong with being happy that he got such a sucky new job.:)

lovemyshiba
01-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Karma can be a *itch can't it!!!!

Good for him.