PDA

View Full Version : Prince Pook

Barbara
01-14-2004, 03:55 AM
Wow Pook, what a handsome boy you are. I just love your latte macchiato fur and your sapphire eyes.

And in addition you have a friendly character and are very nice to your subjects.

No wonder they took you straight away from that shelter.

I wish you a long and happy life and today some extra treats and cuddling because you are our most special Cat of the Day:)

sasha the cat
01-14-2004, 05:05 AM
Mew, what a charmer you are! My KatMa is continuously amazed at what lovely jewels are put out on the street and/or brought to shelters and humane societies.

Lucky for you, Prince Pook that your guardian angel decided you would find your fur~ever home that day. Mew, we hope Romeo also found a lovely Palace.

Live long, healthy, loved & cherished darling Pook.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-14-2004, 06:18 AM
POOK!!!

You beautiful little kitty.... although you forgot to put one of your socks on for your COTD picture!;)

CONGRATULATIONS Pook... for being our most cute COTD!... I hope you have a sunshiney day full of hugs and yummy treats!:)

tatsxxx11
01-14-2004, 08:09 AM
What a heartwarming rescue tale your family shares with us, Pook!:) For sure it was in the cards that YOU and only you were "the one.":) And what an incredibly handsome, sweet, loving boy your forever family is now blessed with; a real furry treasure! I can't even begin to imagine how such a sweetheart of a kitty came to be homeless. But those sad and lonely days are but a memory now!:D Congratulations to you precious Pook, our fabulous and most deserving Cat of the Day!:) Have a very happy day of celebration with your proud family, Pook!:D

Bari_d
01-14-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Wow Pook, what a handsome boy you are. I just love your latte macchiato fur and your sapphire eyes.

Our friend, Barbara, is purrrrfectly correct...Pook, you are very, very special. A very regal look and fur you could just melt into! It is a pleasure to meet you - so glad you have such a loving home (they made the right choice for sure!)

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-14-2004, 09:18 AM
Pook, you are a very handsome boy. Congratulations on being COTD!

greendoor678
01-14-2004, 10:41 AM
Dear Mr. Pook,
We think you are so handsome!

That's quite a 'tail' about your adoption!
Hurray for your parents for visiting their shelter!
I'm sure you were proud they picked you that day.

Congratulations !

Jax
01-14-2004, 11:53 AM
What a stunning cat your are Pook - such beautiful fur and brilliant eyes. Thank goodness the shelter lady made a "mistake"!!!
Congrats for being Our Darling Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Randi
01-14-2004, 12:09 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Pook!

What an absolute handsome boy you are, Pook! I loved your rescue story. ;) Have fun, extra treats and lots of cuddles today on your very special day. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2004, 12:22 PM
Pook
WOW! You have dazzled me with your handsomeness! I'm so glad you turned up the charm and won youself a wonderful new home and family to love! Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today, too, sweetie!:D

kittenwhiskerz
01-14-2004, 12:41 PM
Pookster!!! I am in love AGAIN! You are gorgeous and you look so full of confidence, strength and charm. You look like you are beautiful both inside and out. Congratulations to you very special guy and I'm so happy the lady at the shelter made a mistake. I'll bet the other kitty found his home right after you found yours. :)

Darrolanne from CA

rg_girlca
01-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Pook you are truly one handsome boy. I'm so happy that your new owners decided to adopt an older cat. Hats of to them. It wasn't a mistake that they brought out the wrong cat to them, it was fate.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:)

felinefriend
01-14-2004, 02:04 PM
Our precious little Pook-ie Man today, you are adorable!! As others have observed so purr-fectly here, you do have gorgeous "latte macchiato fur" and look like you only put on one sock for your photo! :cool: :) :D

You are a beautiful baby that I could look at all day! I'm so glad you got rescued the nice way that you did into your fur-ever home! Be HAPPY always, Sweetie!!! ;) :cool: :D :)

Dan Holder
01-14-2004, 03:14 PM
Pook knows how to answer the door when opportunity knocks. Congratulations to his family for realizing that grown kitties are a fine addition to the home.

sasha the cat
01-14-2004, 06:15 PM
Dan Holder said it all. Mew, my KatMa has taken in older cats & dogs. If a cat or dog adopts my KatMa, she doesn't resist.

from the first breath to the last breath
and every breath inbetween
one learns with their puppy or kitty
what true, honest love means

KatMa wrote that for all pets everywhere because pets truly are a very special gift. Pets should be respected, honoured for whom they are, treated according to the Golden Rule, and loved.

Humans are very lucky that animals will come to trust them and that in our homes species learn together -- birds & cats or cats & dogs, etc. Natural enemies who make the leap to friendship are so special. Too bad the humans can't do the same.

hardercy
01-14-2004, 06:37 PM
What a cool looking cat you are, Pookie! It's wonderful that you've got a great new home. Congrats on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

karlyb
01-14-2004, 11:25 PM
Well Mr Pook, you are one gorgeous cat! You are elegance purrrrr-sonified. Congratulations to your humans for adopting an older kitty. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years in your loving home.

catmandu
01-17-2004, 08:51 AM
That is so true , that Animals , in a way have a higher moral plane , as they are not affected by miney , or greed. And Prod Pook is a great example . Pook , the Precious COTD!