PDA

View Full Version : Sigs with your picture!!! WE NEED THEM!

kimlovescats
01-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Ok... I was brave enough to put my pic on my sig ... now everyone else needs to!!! I think it would be soooooo helpful to be able to put a face with a name and kitty(s). I know I have a terrible time with name association....but if I had a mental picture to put to them it would be much better!!!

What d'ya think? I'm willing to help anyone with their sig if they need it!!!? ;)

cutie_chica
01-13-2004, 08:37 PM
I used to be in my sig, Until My new one was made!! :) I think you guys know what I look like by now :) But It would be nice to put a face to the name in petalk!! :D

jenluckenbach
01-14-2004, 05:03 AM
OR AVATAR! I simply love having a small picture of the person somewhere in their posts. And don't give me any baloney about "being too UGLY".
If I cn post my ugly mug, everyone can! ;)

Kirsten
01-14-2004, 06:24 AM
Well, mine is in my avatar! :)

Kirsten

Kirsten
01-14-2004, 07:06 AM
Okay, updated my avatar with a picture in which you can see a bit more of me... :)

Kirsten

sirrahved
01-14-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
OR AVATAR! I. And don't give me any baloney about "being too UGLY".
If I cn post my ugly mug, everyone can! ;)

I'm too ugly

bisi.cat
01-14-2004, 07:13 AM
Done!

catcrazylady
01-14-2004, 07:17 AM
Nobody is too ugly!!! Good Grief!! God made us and God does not do UGLY!!! We may not be the cream of the crop but NO ONE is ugly!
Now, if someone will tell me how to do an avatar and how to make the picture small enough I will put my picture there when I get home this evening.
I think this is a good idea. It is easier for me to remember faces than names! If I see you on the street I will know that I know you but won't have a clue what your name is!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

PayItForward
01-14-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Ok... I was brave enough to put my pic on my sig ... now everyone else needs to!!! I think it would be soooooo helpful to be able to put a face with a name and kitty(s). I know I have a terrible time with name association....but if I had a mental picture to put to them it would be much better!!!

What d'ya think? I'm willing to help anyone with their sig if they need it!!!? ;)
Mmm I'm on the fence at the moment, but I'll think about it.

But I wouldn't recommand any of our young people do this...under 18 years. I worry when children give out personal details/photos on the internet, you don't know who the 'guests' are trawling the internet. :(

Karen
01-14-2004, 07:36 AM
I like seeing pets in peoples' avatars, personally, makes it feel like a pet-centered place. Maybe instead of getting everyone to change avatars or signature files, we could have a new "post YOUR picture" thread, that we all could refer to when wondering!

K & L
01-14-2004, 07:55 AM

Great idea!! I will need your help with this, PLEASE. Just let me know what I need to do for you.

catnapper
01-14-2004, 08:53 AM
I first need to take a shower... then apply some makeup and maybe wear something other than sweats....

Why oh why is my camera battery fuly chagred? Now I have no excuse.... just promise me you won't laugh!

Because trust me, my animals got all the good looks in the family!

catlover4ever
01-14-2004, 08:58 AM
I'm up for putting my picture in my avatar.....I just do not know how.....could someone please help me? I need to know what you need from me. Thanks in advance----Meg

slick
01-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Jen, we've had this discussion before. I don't think so.:eek:

kimlovescats
01-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Karen.... I didn't mean replace our pets with our faces.... no way!!! Just ADD our faces along with our babies!
Anyone who needs help, just send your pics (pets included if you want an avatar that is animated) to my e-mail
[email protected] . It is no problem to make them for anyone, I love doing them!

Hugs!;)

aly
01-14-2004, 11:58 AM
I don't want to blind anybody :p

RedHedd
01-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by aly
I don't want to blind anybody :p
LOL! I wanted to tell you that I LOVE that picture of Skylar with his tongue hanging out in your new sig - it's SO sweet! :)

aly
01-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
LOL! I wanted to tell you that I LOVE that picture of Skylar with his tongue hanging out in your new sig - it's SO sweet! :)

He's my love bug :)

EssTer
01-14-2004, 12:58 PM
I´m in my sig ;)

trayi52
01-14-2004, 01:11 PM
Well I am not in my sig, but I am in my avatar for awhile anyway, till I ugly everybody to death! When you start seeing the numbers of members go down, you will know it's time for me to change my avatar!

I had my daughter in it and she complained that it wasn't a good picture. I had to take it off.

Willie

kimlovescats
01-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Yes, Willie ... I already noticed it on another post!
Thanks for being a sport! Lovely Face!!! :)

rg_girlca
01-14-2004, 02:04 PM
I hate having my picture taken and I hate the way I turn out in them. Kim and I were brave enough to do it, (mind you, Kim is so pretty) so can you.
So, come on guys and gals, let see more sigs with all your lovely faces.
Look at the beautiful work that Kim can do for you.:D

jenluckenbach
01-14-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by slick
Jen, we've had this discussion before. I don't think so.:eek:

ME??? (she says innocently) Do I look like the person who started this thread. ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-14-2004, 03:35 PM
I added myself to my avatar. I love this idea because it's nice to put a face with a name. :)

trayi52
01-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Wow, TPM you are beautiful!

Why you hide behind your cat eyes???

Amber
01-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Sounds like a great idea Kim!
--------------------
Can anyone help me with a sig?

K & L
01-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Wow, TPM you are beautiful!

Why you hide behind your cat eyes???

I agree!!! Gorgeous! And so is Kirsten. Of course we all have our own beauty!:D

kimlovescats
01-14-2004, 04:42 PM
This ain't no beauty contest, Ya'll!!!! :D
Pretty IS as pretty DOES... therefore, we are ALL BEAUTIFUL, because we are devoted to one of God's most precious creatures!!! :)

Uabassoon
01-14-2004, 04:50 PM
I added my picture to my avatar.

kimlovescats
01-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Thank UABASSOON... it looks great too!
Amber... I'd be happy to help you. Send me a pic to
[email protected] .

;)

bluekat
01-14-2004, 05:43 PM
This is a nice idea!:) Its always nice to put a face with a name. I'll think about this...hehe;) ok, I guess I'll put one up on the weekend then:p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-14-2004, 07:09 PM
This ain't no beauty contest, Ya'll!!!! :D
Pretty IS as pretty DOES... therefore, we are ALL BEAUTIFUL, because we are devoted to one of God's most precious creatures!!! :)

I agree, Kim! I consider everyone here some of the most beautiful people in the world!

I like my cateyes, Willie. They remind me of Tubby. :D

trayi52
01-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love your cat eyes. I would never change. They are just the cutest, and they are your trademark. It is good to see your pretty face too.

K & L
01-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I added my picture to my avatar.

I finally get to meet you through your avatar :-) since our getting together fell through. Nice to meet you Uabasson!!

K & L
01-14-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I agree, Kim! I consider everyone here some of the most beautiful people in the world!

I like my cateyes, Willie. They remind me of Tubby. :D

You're absolutely right!!! Everyone here is BEAUTIFUL and wonderful.

Amber
01-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Look at this awsome signature Kim made for me!!
Isnt it just the cutest ever?! :D

trayi52
01-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Oh Amber you are just the cutest little thing, I love you sig, don't change it for a long time....I love your avatar too. Now you have to keep them for awhile. Okay? or spankings from me!!

Willie

Amber
01-14-2004, 08:31 PM
hehe Thanks, Im going to keep it up there for a -Long- time. I love it so much!:D

trayi52
01-14-2004, 08:35 PM
I think I might be going into a trance watch those stars going across your sig..............I will obey, what is your command master....*snaps out of it* that is some sig!!

Willie

bluekat
01-14-2004, 09:05 PM
I love your sig too Amber!:D I love that star moving across, so cool!:D

krazyaboutkatz
01-15-2004, 01:10 AM
My picture is in my avatar 3 times so I think that's enough of me.:) I love your new signature picture Amber. Everyone else looks great too.:)

sirrahbed
01-15-2004, 07:01 AM
Thank you Kim for the fun sig block and avatar!! You are SOOOO creative:D :D :D

K & L
01-15-2004, 08:10 AM
THANK YOU KIM!!!!

jazzcat
01-15-2004, 11:57 AM
Kim's been busy! She made me an avatar too!!

All the sigs and avatars you've made look great! I love Amber's. She and her furbabies are all adorable!

NoahsMommy
01-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Great idea! :)

Kim, I'll email you some pictures. Can you fit all eight in a signature? Do you mind making me one?

Kirsten
01-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Kim, the sigs you make are AWESOME! :)

Kirsten

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 01:00 PM
I intend to add to the fracus, as soon as PCB returns, as she is my main siggy/avatar maker!

I really, really like seeing everyone in person! I had mental images, but, the 'real' thing is just so great.

jenluckenbach
01-15-2004, 02:04 PM
What's a fracus?
If you want it in your avatar, I can do that, then we won't have to wait ;)

trayi52
01-15-2004, 03:33 PM
Cataholic, I can't wait to put a face with your name! You are always so cool, I just have to see what you look like.

Willie

Oh by the way here is what I look like, I mean this is really me!
:D

bisi.cat
01-16-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Kim, the sigs you make are AWESOME! :)

Yes and your avatars are awesome, too!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to help my avatar with "moving"!!!;) :) :D