PDA

View Full Version : We have a little visitor, that may be staying.

petlover
01-13-2004, 03:04 PM
Awww, I just found out that we have a new little guest. Or, I think she may be staying.:) She doesn't have a name yet. (Maybe ya'll can help me with giving her a name.)
She is a *little* white chicken. She looks like someone spilled black ink on her in some places because she has black strips and such. She's really cute. :p She just came over yesterday, but my mom just pointed her out to me. :D I absolutely adore her. She is a cutie. I hope she stays. I haven't had a chance to get a picture of her, but I promise I'll get my camera out today and take pics.
( My dad got me a Sonny Mavica for Christmas, and I'm still trying to figure out how to work it.:o :D )

amoore
01-13-2004, 03:13 PM
Congratulations on your new baby chicken! They really make great pets! It will follow you around like a puppy. Any way I think they are cuties!

Maybe you can get some pictures of your new baby.:D

aly
01-13-2004, 03:53 PM
Aww, how cute.

Hmm, maybe you can name her Baby? Or Oreo? Not too original but I can't think of any others without seeing her.

tikeyas_mom
01-13-2004, 04:04 PM
is she a baby?? i love chickens!!! mwahahah they are fun pets :)

tatsxxx11
01-13-2004, 04:18 PM
Awww, a little chicken!!:) I hope she's home to stay! A picture would definitely help in the naming process!:) Can't wait to see her so, get out that camera manual and start reading!;)

kingrattus
01-13-2004, 06:12 PM
Cute, well, u said it looks like she has ink on her & its a female, so why not call her

INKA (ink-ah)

amoore
01-14-2004, 02:46 PM
I love that name! Inka is a great name!:)