PDA

View Full Version : I know I haven't been around in a long time, but I have some really sad news...

ChloeLove
01-13-2004, 01:42 PM
On the 7th my guinea pig, Scooter died. I came home from school and didn't really look and I thought she was sleeping because she always is, but then she hadn't moved for a few hours. It turned out she was dying. I am so devastated right now, she meant so much to me!

Then for a few days Dexter was showing signs of being sick. I am very sad about Scooter dying, don't get me wrong, but you see... Dexter and I had a really special bond. I know this is crazy because he was a guinea pig, but I would hold him and he'd cuddle up in my neck and fall asleep in my arms and lick me and... man, I'm crying just writing this. I came home from school today and my brother tells me Dexter is dead. :( I feel so guilty, I wish I was home to be with him. He was my little baby! This is not fair... They were only two years old and I don't know what I'll do without them. I just wish I knew how they got sick...

I think I'm gonna stick around now, I don't even know why I didn't post in a while.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pb0fd60a935125fa70313c9806af19359/fb5aa130.jpg

The one on the left is Scooter and the one on the right is Dexter.

Warm Regards,
Amanda

catland
01-13-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm so sorry. They were so beautiful. Rest in peace Scooter and Dexter.:(

tatsxxx11
01-13-2004, 02:02 PM
What precious little piggies your Scooter and Dexter were:(:(:( I'm so sorry for your great loss. I can only imagine the pain of losing two beloved furkids in such a short time. It's especially heartbreaking knowing that you lost them at such a young age:( I'm a piggie Mom too and know how very special these little critters are. I lost my Squeekers this past April and my heart still aches for him. Big hugs to you ChloeLove. I know my sweet and gentle boy Squeeks is welcoming them with happy wheeks, showing them the ropes at the Rainbow Bridge, making them feel welcome and sharing a sprig of parsley. Love, Sandra

amoore
01-13-2004, 02:23 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.:( All animals are lovable, I know you loved Scooter and Dexter deeply. My heart goes out to you.
Hugs for you, from me.

tikeyas_mom
01-13-2004, 02:24 PM
omg i am so sorry about your special lil piggies :(:(...

they are very cute and i am sure you gave them both a great loving life :)...

please keep that in your thoughts.

Miss Meow
01-13-2004, 02:32 PM
I'm so sorry about Scooter and Dexter. Rest in peace, little piggy wiggies. {{{hugs}}}

bluekat
01-13-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm so sorry:( They were so cute. RIP Dexter and Scooter...:(

HoRsELUvR
01-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Im so sorry for your loss.:( Its not crazy to love a guinea pig that much.All pets are special.They both sounded like very sweet pets.

carole
01-13-2004, 07:57 PM
R.I.P Sweet little babies, my heart goes out to you, loosing a beloved pet is very emotional and heartbreaking, take care and huge HUG to you.

Karen
01-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Since you've been away, we added this forum, Pet Memorials, for sad announcements like this. Do not feel bad about greiving them - they weren't just guinea pigs, they were your friends.

gini
01-14-2004, 12:07 AM
Bless your heart - what a horrible loss for you. Having a unique bond with an animal is so very special and I grieve for you.

I am glad that you came back to share this horrible news with us because all of us understand the depth of your loss.

trayi52
01-14-2004, 12:30 AM
I am so sorry that you lost Scooter and Dexter, and the loss was so close together! I know you loved them, and they were a great comfort to you.

I wish you all the best, and again I am very sorry that you lost both you babies.:(

Willie

isis
01-14-2004, 05:12 PM
I am so sorry for your loss...Most of the time when you notice your guinea pig or hamster or any rodent is sick, it's to late...:( I'm am truly sorry. I'm sure Dexter knew you loved him.

RIP Little pigglys.

slick
01-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Amanda I'm so sorry I did not see this until now. I know that Dexter and Scooter knew how much you loved them and take comfort knowing that they are happily running around the RB making new piggy friends.

RIP little piggies.

Julie Grove
01-15-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm so sorry about Dexter and Scooter - they were both very lovely and I'm sure my little Gigi is taking great care of them at RB. Love to you at this sad time.