PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Katy
01-13-2004, 11:22 AM
Hello! I was bored at school and went surfing random URLs. JPEG.com had a link here, I came, and I really like it! I'm defenitly a pet person, and since I bug the rat forum about ALL my pets, it's nice to find a good forum for my non-rats!
And, just so you know who I've got sitting at home waiting for me to arrive, I've got 3 dogs, 6 rats, a mouse, 2 new gerbils that I adopted form a teacher, a g-pig, a rabbit, 2 parakeets and 7 finches, an Axolotl, and a lot of little fish.

I'm glad to be here, Talk to you all later!
KD

And when I get home in a few hours, I'll post a nice rat photo so you can see who I have chasing me all day. ^_^ I'm glad, this looks like another picture-thirsty forum!

Katiesmom
01-13-2004, 11:27 AM
HI, Katy! I'm somewhat a newbie myself and I absolutly love it here. I can't pry myself away from here. This is the most friendliest place I have been on the internet. Talking about picture crazy around here. They love pics and alot of them! So welcome to PT:D

luckies4me
01-13-2004, 11:30 AM
KD from Rats Rule?!!!! :D hah! Is it you? LOL

Welcome to PT! You WILL be addicted in no time. There is no trying to escape!

My name is Cassandra and I am a rat hobby breeder. You can view my webpage by clicking the WWW in my profile. I do not mind if you go on and on about rats, please do!

I currently own 20 plus rats which includes my breeders, babies and rescues. I also have two spiney mice, two hedgehogs, one house mouse, one gecko, two Hissing Cockroaches, 3 cats, 3 hamsters, and one tortoise!

We lost our Golden a few months back but are looking for a nice new doggie addition from one of our local Shelters and have our eyes set on a beautiful pup named Trixie from the Florence Humane Society. :)

Katiesmom
01-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Cass, this might be a silly question but what are hissing cockroaches?:o

luckies4me
01-13-2004, 11:46 AM
Here you go, a little pic. :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p6705fcc0aa37c1578e215ae4845e762c/fb6f0b89.jpg

Katy
01-13-2004, 11:56 AM
Yes, KD from RatsRule! (Which I still call the RFC board, though it's technically not). Thanks, this board is as fast as the RatsRule Board! I expected to wait at least an hour for a reply, not 5 minutes!

catland
01-13-2004, 12:00 PM
Welcome to PetTalk Katy!

I have three cats so you'll usually see my posts in the Cat section, or here in General, or in the "Dog House" when I'm in a feisty mood.:D

luckies4me
01-13-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Katy
Yes, KD from RatsRule! (Which I still call the RFC board, though it's technically not). Thanks, this board is as fast as the RatsRule Board! I expected to wait at least an hour for a reply, not 5 minutes!

Wouldn't want Debbie to get all huffy puffy if people thought it was associated with the forum. :rolleyes: At this moment I don't particuarly care for her as she made some very rude comments about our local club. So..................anyways. :)

Yes we are fast here! :D We all love to blabber. You will be a blabbermouth in no time flat. I can see it now. :p

luckies4me
01-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Oh hey WolfChan is here too!

Katy
01-13-2004, 12:08 PM
I noticed that yesterday! I wasn't looking at names, but I saw her Mantis and realized who it was. ^_^

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Hi Katy and welcome to Pet Talk!! I hope you like it here. We all do! This site is addictive!!

I would love to see pictures of all your pets!! Sounds like you have ALOT of pets! That is awesome. I have only one. He is a handful and all I can handle right now :) Drake is my GSD/Wolf hybrid. His picture is in my signature.

Katy
01-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Unfortunatly, a LOT of the pictures on this site don't work for me, including your signature. But he sounds very cute.

Tina
01-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:D

ramanth
01-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Katy! Oh yes... you'll be addicted in no time. :D Hope to see pictures of all your pets!

Originally posted by luckies4me
Here you go, a little pic. :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p6705fcc0aa37c1578e215ae4845e762c/fb6f0b89.jpg
Cass, hissing cockroaches are so cool! I was able to hold one once. :D That's defiantely an insect I wouldn't mind owning.

luckies4me
01-13-2004, 01:39 PM
I love my hissssssers! They make such great pets and are just overall a really nice animal. And, they are so smart too. They come right to me if I call with my voice lol. Funny an insect knowing my voice, but I guess it does happen. They love me! :D

stacwase
01-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Welcome, Katy!! I can tell you're going to be a real "blabbermouth" just like the rest of us. I can't wait to see some pictures of your furbabies!

amoore
01-13-2004, 02:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Sounds like you have lots of nice pets!

I have two dogs, two cats, two cockatiels, and seven Frogs.

Ann

tikeyas_mom
01-13-2004, 02:21 PM
hello and welcome!!!!
i also have rats, three, not 6 :p.

hope to see ya around more :D