PDA

View Full Version : Bubba :)))

Barbara
01-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Hi Bubba, nice to meet a handsome boy like you.

Your meowmie will also be among the many of us that prefer to suffer backaches than to disturb your sleep.

But we all would love you to lie purring under the chin.

I wish you a wonderful day full of playing and cuddling:D

sasha the cat
01-13-2004, 08:45 AM
Meow, Hi Bubba,

Reading your bio immediately reminds my KatMa of the late, darling Tiggy (b. 1985 d. 2000). His life and yours started off the same way and Tiggy was my KatMa's "soul mate" angel love. She will always miss her Tiggster.

Glad your life is so much like Tiggy's; every pet deserves this kind of life. Mew, I was an abandoned little kitten who found KatMa. I knew instantly the moment I approached her that this was my forever mommy.

Live long, Bubba, healthy, happy, adored, spoiled -- "grandma's" precious treasure.

p.s.: I do love your pawsies and your toe-toes are soooooo cute, just like every bit of you. You are BUBBA~licious!

Tiggy -- The Best Cat in the Universe
b. August 17, 1985 - d. September 5, 2000. Forever loved and always in KatMa's heart.

View Tiggy with Mark & Cherry (May 2000) by clicking onto: http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?s=&postid=346698

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-13-2004, 08:47 AM
BUBBA!!!!!!!

You sure are one HANDSOME fellow...!! I know you mommy has no choice but to spoil you ... how could anyone resist?!?!

CONGRATULATIONS for being COTD!! I hope you have a wonderful day full of treats and kitty kisses to celebrate your day in the sun!!!:)

tatsxxx11
01-13-2004, 09:14 AM
Good Morning to you Bubba boy! What a handsome hunk of a feline you are!:) And could any human ask for a sweeter, more comforting furfriend to snuggle up with at night than you, Bubba??? No wonder you've stolen your G'mom's heart!:D And of course you're spoiled rotten!!! That's just as it shoud be!:) Every furkid deserves to be loved and cherished as you are! Congratulations to you sweet, lovable, beautiful Bubba, Cat of the Day! I wish you and your family many, many love filled years together! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart!:) Love and hugs and purrrs to your from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Jax
01-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Hi Bubba - What a big handsome boy you are! Your tabby coat is stunning - so thick! You must be a great little bed buddy.
Congrats for being Our Adoorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-13-2004, 12:29 PM
Bubba
What a handsome fellow you are. You look a lot like my Leonardo. He loves to cuddle under my chin too, with his paws around my neck, but I must be on my LEFT side! He loves tummy rubs too! I'm sure you must be related somehow! Your sweet picture made me want to give you a cuddle too. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

kittenwhiskerz
01-13-2004, 01:22 PM
Bubba you are so handsome! Congratulations for being Cat of The Day!!!!!!!! Very well deserved. You look like my Silver kitty. You are right to make sure your mommy lies the correct way during the night. This promotes much better snuggling. I know cuz my two kitties are training me. Sometimes they get tired of how I don't always learn quickly enough, but I am coming along alright. Pretty boy, thanks for sharing your picture with us!

Darrolanne from CA

karlyb
01-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Hello big beautiful Bubba! With that heavy fur you are all set for this cold winter - brrrr! Your mom sure loves you a lot and it is easy to see why. You are a wonderful COTD.

kimlovescats
01-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Oh Bubba... you Coonish boy you!!! You not only have the good looks of a Maine Coon, but also the endearing charm and personality! Congratulations sweet boy on being COTD!