PDA

View Full Version : The cat ate my homework???

Fox-Gal
01-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Tonight I was cooking dinner and I could hear Cali at the back door wanting in as usually, around dinner time. I opened the back door to the screen porch and let her in. Thinking here we go again, Cali wanting up on my neck, the norm for her.

Not this time, this time she hop up on the table and straight to a diagram that my husband was working on for Wed. No big deal, so she going to lay on his paper work again, so there will be a few cat hairs on his work again. Nope, not this time, she bite the paper, jump off the table and ran right back to the door wanted out on the porch again.

Once I stoped laughing at the site of a kitten carring a piece of paper in her mouth, I went to take it away. The chase was on....Cali running around the kitchen, paper in mouth, and me right behind her.

I did finally get it away from her, a little wet and a few teeth marks in it. I told my husband you have 3 choises:
1. explain to them that a 90% bend goes right there where the teeth marks are.
2. Do it over.
3. Tell them that your cat ate your homework. No not the dog......the cat!!

I'm voting for # 3 .......he's leaning towards # 2.

I never seem to have my camera near by when I need it, this would have made a priceless picture. :mad: :mad:

I keep telling people that Cali's odd for a cat, but they never seem to belive me. ;) :D Maybe it comes from being born in the heating vent system. :confused:

slick
01-12-2004, 11:18 PM
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!!!

CatDad
01-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Now that is too funny.:D:D

I really want to tag along, and go to class with your husband and watch him use 1 or 3.:D

Great Story.:)

cutie_chica
01-12-2004, 11:52 PM
LOL, thats so funny, when I was in Junior High, I had pet mice, ( before princess) and one day I had them out and they ate some of my homework, I still turned it in.. lol, teacher thought it was gross, I think thats why I got an A, she was scared of mice :p :o ;)

Fox-Gal
01-13-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by CatDad
Now that is too funny.:D:D

I really want to tag along, and go to class with your husband and watch him use 1 or 3.:D

Great Story.:)

I still say he needs to use #3 just to see the look on thier face would be worth it.

Problem is it not really homework......it's for work. He's working on a new exhaust system, they might mis-read the teeth marks end up with a pipe coming off the mainafold and not the turbo. Opps. :D

The new CAT-a-LICK exhaust system, coming to a store new you. :rolleyes:

jazzcat
01-13-2004, 12:11 AM
:D :D LOL!!!!!!!

Miss Meow
01-13-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal
I still say he needs to use #3 just to see the look on thier face would be worth it.

Problem is it not really homework......it's for work. He's working on a new exhaust system, they might mis-read the teeth marks end up with a pipe coming off the mainafold and not the turbo. Opps. :D

The new CAT-a-LICK exhaust system, coming to a store new you. :rolleyes:

I'd buy one, especially if it came in chrome! :)

catnapper
01-13-2004, 07:26 AM
ut-oh, looks like she read the post where Pouncer attacked and ate the project my husband was grading last week! I appologize for his bad influence. Now Cali, stop reading over meowmie's shoulder as there are some things not suitable for young viewers! We could say Pouncer's post was rated MMC - Meowmies with Mature Cats - so that you young and impressionable babies wouldn't get bad ideas like chewing homework.

Poor husband, I am sure he was devastated... I do hope that everything was saved and all he had to do was re-print everything.

trayi52
01-13-2004, 12:17 PM
I did use excuse number 3 on my homework in College a couple years ago. It was in computer class, and the teacher was having us put our work in a folder. Charlie Sweet chews everything he can get his beak into. (Charlie is my Cockateil) He just looked at me kind of weird and I told it was the truth!! He took it anyway and I got an A in that class!!

Willie

Edwina's Secretary
01-13-2004, 12:29 PM
That explains it! Cali saw the drawing and the exhaust pipe reminded her of living in the heating duct. Flashbacks overtook her and she had to attack.....:D :rolleyes: :D

ramanth
01-13-2004, 01:09 PM
LMAO!! Silly kitty. :D

kimlovescats
01-13-2004, 02:33 PM
***Giggle, Giggle***:D

Fox-Gal
01-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
That explains it! Cali saw the drawing and the exhaust pipe reminded her of living in the heating duct. Flashbacks overtook her and she had to attack.....:D :rolleyes: :D

That explains it!!!! Why didn't I think of that. :)

I hope she never makes it outside then, who knows what she might do if she see the venting system again.;)

Fox-Gal
01-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
ut-oh, looks like she read the post where Pouncer attacked and ate the project my husband was grading last week! I appologize for his bad influence. Now Cali, stop reading over meowmie's shoulder as there are some things not suitable for young viewers! We could say Pouncer's post was rated MMC - Meowmies with Mature Cats - so that you young and impressionable babies wouldn't get bad ideas like chewing homework.

Poor husband, I am sure he was devastated... I do hope that everything was saved and all he had to do was re-print everything.

Pouncer are you setting a bad exsample for my Cali? ;) ;)
No more letting Cali on my neck while on PT. Who knows what she might pick up on next. lol

No husband wasn't smart enough to have everything saved. MEN!! He lucked out the meeting was set back to Friday now, so he has time to re-do it.