PDA

View Full Version : Butterscotch's Prize

Craftlady
01-12-2004, 08:49 PM
He just came downstairs with one of my moss bags for crafts in his mouth. Making this squeech noise of great pleasure, walking around the livingroom until I came out from computer room and saw him. Of course I praised him for his "catch" and his little tail quivers. Gotta love your feline kids :)

CatDad
01-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Well, he just wanted to show you what a good boy he was. He killed the big bad bag of moss.:D

This is kind of what Joey does.

kimlovescats
01-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Ahhhhhh, I just LOVE it when they make those chirping sounds when they have a pressie for you!!!:D

iloverat
01-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Hmmmmm...One of the Christmas decorations that I put out this year was a sleigh that my sister had made for me years ago. I looked it over really, really well and decided that it was pretty much cat proof. (Yeah, right) Later on that night, I heard Briggs messing with it so I got up to investigate. The sleigh and all its ornamentation were still intact BUT Briggs had managed to pull out a strand of that moss from under the picks, etc. I never even SAW that teensy bit of moss when I inspected the sleigh earlier. I didn't know if it was harmful or not, so I incurred the mighty wrath of a disappointed kitty and fished the moss out of her mouth. THe sleigh went into storage and Briggs eventually forgave me for separating her from her latest catch. :rolleyes:

So what's with the moss obsession?