PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dreams

HoRsELUvR
01-12-2004, 07:07 PM
My friends and I were talking about weird dreams the other day.Weird dreams are so fun!Everyone,if you have a weird dream,right about it,I love hearing about them.Here's mine:

I recently dreamed that our school turned into a mall and the mall had a movie theater.Me and my friend were pretending to fight in the movie theater,so one of the security people sent us to the office.Our punishment was that we had to touch a door every time there was a thunderstorm, or else we had to go back in time to 1929 and clean gutters.:D

Desert Arabian
01-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Let's see, this is one of my weirdest dreams ever! See, I love Sean Bean, and I was watching Lord of the Rings eariler that day, so when I went to bed I had a dream about Sean Bean since he is in Lord of the Rings. Anyways, I had a dream that Sean Bean was placed in prision under a life sentence. I felt really bad for him, so I tried to break him free. To keep a long silly dream short: I got him out of jail and provded him innocent of his "crime". This is the funny part: I asked him exactly why he was in prision. He said it was because he misplaced a bottle of vinegar. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA- OMG- that's the stupidest reason to be placed in prison for life. HA HA HA. OMG. HA HA HA. :p :p :p :p

OH! Last night I had a dream I was floating in a barrel on a lake and rescued a newborn Dalmation puppy that was drowning as I floated passed it in my barrel. :rolleyes: :confused: :p :D

Omg....I am so messed up.

Not as bad as my mom's dream of owning a steam powered horse. Ha ha ha ha ha! :rolleyes: :D :p :o

green_chameleon_girl
01-12-2004, 08:33 PM
I had I dream I got stuck inside a jar full of cotten candy and I was bouncing threw it and G.P.girl came and we ate all the cotten candy and we both turned into really round 5 pound people because the cotten candy made us round fat and round but really light and we were filled with more cotten candy it was so funny. Then the jar flipped over and we were free and then we were bouncing on pink clouds and then a cone came and ate us. It was werid!;)

dukedogsmom
01-13-2004, 10:30 AM
I dreamed I was really good friends with Saddam Hussein and was visiting him in jail. That he really wasn't the horrible man everyone thought he was. Don't ask me why I dreamed that because I have no clue!
When I was a kid, I dreamed my mom was a horse and got mad at her when she didn't go fast enough.

HoRsELUvR
01-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Last night I had another interesting dream.I was walking home from school and these creepy guys wee trying to get me.Either they wanted to kill me or they wanted me to do something, i cant remember.I remember my brother called the police and thats pretty much all i remember.