PDA

View Full Version : To Lut - we'll miss you.

catland
01-12-2004, 02:54 PM
As some of you already know, Lut has chosen to leave PT. I don't know why, but then it's none of my business to know, its her decision to make. Anyway...

Dear Lut,

Thank-you for being a part of PetTalk. You were one of the great blabbermouths of PT when I first signed up. I cried when your beloved Sydney died. I celebrated with you your adoption of Maya and Inka and prayed with the PT prayer line when Inka was sick.

Nothing in life stays the same except for change and that is true here at Pettalk. Old members leave, new members join.

Take care Lut - you were a joy to have in the neighborhood.

Catland and her gang, Sidney, Jan, and Joxer.

primabella
01-12-2004, 02:55 PM
I wasn't aware Lut left. :( I'll miss her posts, she always had something nice to say. Take care Lut.

slick
01-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Lut: maybe you need some time away from Pet Talk but please don't make it permanent. You and the furbabies are very special to me and it would break my heart not to have you part of our community. I don't know what has happened, but I pray that everything will return to normal soon and you'll be able come back. In the meantime hugs to you and nosie-kisses to Maya and Inka.

ramanth
01-12-2004, 03:03 PM
I didn't know that. :(

I'll miss you Lut and all your posts about Maya and Inka. :(

*hugs*

Cataholic
01-12-2004, 03:11 PM
I, too, must add to these sentiments. Lut, you will be missed. While your reasons are your own, when you leave, you take a piece of us all with you. May you, Inka and Maya take care, and know that you will be missed.

Sadly,
Johanna, Binx and the near tuxie gang.

lbaker
01-12-2004, 03:12 PM
day-um, just when I start feeling I'm really get to know someone and feel my "family" has grown a bit for the better something happens :( Give it a break (we've all had to at times), whatever made you decide this may change on it's own. Stop by just to say hello maybe. You will be missed.
Laurie

ChrisH
01-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Lut, I am sorry to hear you have left Pet Talk. You are a lovely lady and you, along with your sweeties Inka and Maya, will be missed.

Take care
Chris

tatsxxx11
01-12-2004, 03:33 PM
One by one, so many of my dear, cherished long time Pet Talk buddies have chosen to leave and it simply breaks my heart:( Lut, you are one the sweetest and lovliest of ladies and I am heartbroken that I won't be reading your posts any longer, nor seeing pictures of your babies, your vacations, your beautiful family. You will take a piece of my heart with you if you go. I can only hope that whatever has compelled you to leave, after some time away, you will reconsider and return to your many friends. I will miss you dearly, Lut. Please give Maya and Inka and all the furbabies a hug for me. Love, Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B, Oliver, Moon and Rosie

momoffuzzyfaces
01-12-2004, 04:17 PM
:(
So sorry to see you go Lut. I won't say goodbye because I hope you will come back or at least stop in from time to time. Give the furry ones a BIG HUG from me, ok?:(

mugsy
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Lut,

I hope you see these messages, since you asked to be removed from the list. I, too, will miss your stories and your family.

Please, if you read this, don't be a stranger.

Molly

jenluckenbach
01-12-2004, 04:37 PM
OMG!! What happned????

She is not even in the member list any more.

I feel so bad that I was so unobservant that I did not even notice something had gone wrong with one of the finest membes of pet talk. :( :(

Now I really am sad. :(

LUT......come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!

G.P.girl
01-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Lut,
i'm really sad to hear you're leaving. i don't know why you're leaveing and it's none of my buisness but i hope you're ok. We'll miss you alot:(

bluekat
01-12-2004, 04:41 PM
I didn't know about this either:( I will miss you very much Lut, I too hope you can come back:(:(:(

I hope she reads this, since she's removed from the members list already:(

aly
01-12-2004, 05:04 PM
*edited out unwelcome comments*

lizbud
01-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. :(

Lut,

If you should ever read this, I want you to know how much
I have enjoyed knowing you, sweet Sidney, Maya & Inka in
your many posts & pictures. You will be greatly missed. I wish
you & your family the very best that life has to offer. Liz.

Amber
01-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Oh No!

Lut please come back! I love seeig pictures of your beautiful cats, please come back! :(

Foam
01-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Lut, you will be missed. Please do not make your decision to leave perminant.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2004, 05:17 PM
I have to join in here and say I didn't know Lut had left. I had noticed she hadn't posted recently, but I didn't know she had actually left.

As everyone else says, Lut, please don't go. I have no idea why you would choose to leave, but if someone hurt your feelings, please don't let that one or two bad apples ruin it for all of us. I, too, cried when your beloved Sydney went to RB, and rejoiced when you found Maya and sweetie Inka.

Please take whatever time you need, then come back! We already miss you...:(

I was also looking forward to you possible trip to the states again this summer. I was hoping the timing would work out and we'd be able to hook up while you were in St Louis visiting your friends.

I'm so sad that you felt you had to leave. :(

Miss Meow
01-12-2004, 05:38 PM
In case Lut doesn't see this thread, there is a guestbook on her website if you'd like to leave a note:

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels

The guestbook isn't in English, but if I managed to battle my way through, I'm sure you all will :)

jazzcat
01-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Lut, count me in as another who will miss you, Maya and Inka.

HoRsELUvR
01-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Lut-I will miss you.I always like reading your posts and you have always been such an interesting and nice person.I understand if you want to leave for a little while, but it would be really nice if you visited sometime, or if you wanted to come back.

captain
01-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Thanks Miss M - I posted in the guestbook

lizbud
01-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Thanks Miss Meow for the link to Lut's website. I was able
to post my message there. She is a lovely person & I wanted
to wish her well.:)

slick
01-12-2004, 07:19 PM
I posted there too!!

mugsy
01-12-2004, 08:19 PM
I miss those Simba pictures KayAnn!

I, too, signed the guestbook. Karen will PM you if you want to know why she left.

What's Casper and Kitty's website?

carole
01-12-2004, 08:59 PM
I was also unaware Lut had left, I am really sad to read this, Lut I sincerely hope you come back to PT, it won't be the same without you, let us all hope you just needed some space and time out, and will join us soon, heres hoping, fingers and all paws crossed here you will be with us again soon.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Awww... I honestly can't believe what I'm hearing... Lut was one of the most caring, kind, considerate, loving people on PT... Gosh... I'm gonna miss you a lot Lut... Maybe someone should email this to her...

Soledad
01-12-2004, 10:09 PM
This is so sad. Lut, you've always been such a pleasure on PT. Your kindness, warmth and sweet nature will be very missed. :(

bisi.cat
01-13-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I have to join in here and say I didn't know Lut had left. I had noticed she hadn't posted recently, but I didn't know she had actually left.

I also thought they're being on holidays...this is sooo sad, now so few Europeans are left here...

Please lut, come back!!!

I couldn't find anything about "caspar & kitty" in the member list either...(but I've to admit that I mostly go to the cat section, though, so I don't get most of the things that happen here at "Other/General")...)

:( :( :(

ChrisH
01-13-2004, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the link Nicole. :) I left a guestbook message too.

Molly, here's the link to Casper & Kitty's website.

http://www.thecatspalace.com/

Ally Cat's Mommy
01-13-2004, 11:49 AM
Guys,

Lut's address is on the Christmas Card list. How would you feel about PM'ing me your comments to her - I'll print them off and post them to her, in case she doesn't log on and read this. (Or just reply back to this thread and tell me to cut-and-paste what you have already posted here, and I'll compile it all into one document).

I can relate to "taking a break" - I'm kind of doing so myself at the moment (although I am still lurking a bit) :o but I can't even imagine what could have happened to make someone totally "delete" themselves from the Member's list.:(

carole
01-13-2004, 03:36 PM
Great idea , I have sent you a pm, so please do send it on to lut, I would appreciate that very much, I too have her address, as I sent lut some postcards from NZ a while back, maybe I will send her a card or something.

RubyMutt
01-13-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Lut's address is on the Christmas Card list. How would you feel about PM'ing me your comments to her - I'll print them off and post them to her, in case she doesn't log on and read this.

Great idea :) I'll PM you right now.

rg_girlca
01-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Lut, for whatever reason you felt you had to leave, you will be surely missed.
I'm going to miss reading your posts and especially will miss seeing pictures of Maya and one of my favorite kitties, Inka.
Take care of yourself.

Steffi N
01-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Lut, I am going to miss you on Pet Talk. You are so sweet. I hope that you will decide to rejoin us someday. I wish you the best and send cuddles to beautiful Maya and adorable Inka.

PayItForward
01-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by bisi.cat
I also thought they're being on holidays...this is sooo sad, now so few Europeans are left here...

Please lut, come back!!!

I couldn't find anything about "caspar & kitty" in the member list either...(but I've to admit that I mostly go to the cat section, though, so I don't get most of the things that happen here at "Other/General")...)

:( :( :(
Casper & Kitty has left too :(

I PM'd Niina on her site a couple of days ago and she said she had requested to be deleted from the site. I notice Lut is posting a lot on the Cat's Palace too.

What happened to make two people leave Pet Talk :(
Was there a big argument or something ???

I understand having a break and not posting again but even if I left Pet Talk, I would not ask to be deleted, it seems a bit extreme ?

trayi52
01-14-2004, 09:23 AM
Lut, we all miss you here. I am so sorry to see such a great member leave. I wish there was a way to talk you into coming back to us.

Seems like I just get here and you leave us, and I was so enjoying reading all your posts.

Willie

Kirsten
01-14-2004, 10:48 AM
I did not know she has planned to leave.... I'm sure she has her reasons, but it makes me sad. :( Going to miss her and sweet Maya and Inka! :(

Kirsten

lizbud
01-14-2004, 01:41 PM
It seems our messages in her Guestbook are not wanted.:(

Both Lut & Casper & Kitty have asked to be left alone. Our
Pet Talk related messages are not welcome. :(

Wonder what the heck happened to cause this huge rift ?

trayi52
01-14-2004, 01:47 PM
What do you mean they aren't welcome??? I don't understand!!!
What did we do??:(

Willie

Cincy'sMom
01-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
It seems our messages in her Guestbook are not wanted.:(

Both Lut & Casper & Kitty have asked to be left alone. Our
Pet Talk related messages are not welcome. :(

Wonder what the heck happened to cause this huge rift ?

I don't understand that either. Usually is there is a problem it is with one or two people, not EVERYONE....that is unfortunate

lizbud
01-14-2004, 02:30 PM
Check the latest messages posted in the guestbook by Lut
(The link provided by Miss Meow).

She wrote the message in English & I'll just respect her wishes
I guess. What's done is done.

Cincy'sMom
01-14-2004, 02:32 PM
I saw what both she and Niina had written. I don't understand why, but whatever.

Cinder & Smoke
01-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Our Friend Lut has had a lot of stress of late...

Lut's back has been giving her problems; and...

Poor lil Inka Cat is not at all well ~

Inka had a relapse of the difficulty with walking -
a problem she was treated for in the summer with limited success.
Inka became disoriented just after New Years;
and the Vets aren't sure what the problem is.

Let's all just Light a Candle,
say a Few Prayers,
and Hope that both Lut and Inka Feel Better Soon.

{{{Hugs}}} to Lut and Inka :)

/s/ Phred & the FurKids

lizbud
01-14-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Our Friend Lut has had a lot of stress of late...

Lut's back has been giving her problems; and...

Poor lil [b]Inka Cat is not at all well ~

Inka had a relapse of the difficulty with walking -
a problem she was treated for in the summer with limited success.
Inka became disoriented just after New Years;
and the Vets aren't sure what the problem is.

say a Few Prayers,

Will do & thanks Phred. :) That's got to be stress overload
for sure. Liz.

catland
01-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
say a Few Prayers,

/s/ Phred & the FurKids [/B]

no one ever says it better than the furkids.

trayi52
01-14-2004, 03:11 PM
I seen one but not casper and kittys, never could find that one. Gee, she don wuv us anymore.....:(

Miss Meow
01-14-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
Check the latest messages posted in the guestbook by Lut
(The link provided by Miss Meow).

She wrote the message in English & I'll just respect her wishes
I guess. What's done is done.

Wow :( I wish Niina would butt out, because, really, it's none of her business. Having said that, I will now butt out because I created a monster which now seems was none of my business ...

aly
01-14-2004, 04:30 PM
Miss Meow - DON'T feel guilty or bad!! You did nothing wrong! you were only trying to be nice!!!

I feel bad that you feel bad :(

mugsy
01-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Sorry Phred, but, after reading what Lut wrote in her guestbook and what Niina added....I dare say that Lut's back is the least of the problems. I guess that says enough and explains the crappy PM I got from Niina when I joined her forum since I couldn't find a guestbook.

Oh well, their loss and this thread seems to be a waste of time since they made it clear that they want nothing to do with Pet Talk or any of us that tried to tell them that they were missed. I'm just being a nosy Nelly wondering what happened, but, I'm sure I'll never find out!

bluekat
01-14-2004, 05:11 PM
Our PT messages are not welcome?:( I really want to know what we did wrong...:(:confused:

Nomilynn
01-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by aly
Miss Meow - DON'T feel guilty or bad!! You did nothing wrong! you were only trying to be nice!!!

I feel bad that you feel bad :(

I totally agree with Aly. I can't understand WHY someone would be angry for getting messages filled with warmth, care and sincerity. I read the messages in Lut's guestbook, and they were all heartfelt and kind.

I also totally agree that what people write on Lut's guestbook is NONE of Niina's business, and I think it's sad that it's come to all this.

PayItForward
01-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I can't understand WHY someone would be angry for getting messages filled with warmth, care and sincerity. I read the messages in Lut's guestbook, and they were all heartfelt and kind.
Lut is not the problem.....

jenluckenbach
01-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
I will now butt out because I created a monster which now seems was none of my business ...
I for one am GLAD you posted that thread!!!! I think we SHOULD write in her book. If we want to respect her wishes, simply write how great the website is and make SURE she knows it is from a fellow pet talk member.

I sent her a card via snail mail (I have her address from last year's Christmas card exchange). At least I can know that she will have the opportunity to read how I am thinking about her. And I said that there is a "whole world of people" wishing her well.

bluekat
01-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Wow, I just went to read the guestbook...it seemed kind of harsh what she posted:( People just posted there messages for Lut that we'll miss her...I don't understand.:confused:

aly
01-14-2004, 05:30 PM
She's made her decision I suppose and I guess we should just forget this thread and move on. If lut ever chooses to come back, I'm sure we will all welcome her, but for now let's get on with our lives.

*HUGS* to everyone who feels bad.

Nomilynn
01-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
Lut is not the problem.....

Yes, I can agree with that!

tatsxxx11
01-14-2004, 05:34 PM
How very sad:( Miss Meow, don't you dare apologize for anything. As with all of us, your intentions and remarks were sincere and loving and filled with kindness, caring and concern for a person we considered to be a dear friend. I must say, I was taken quite aback when I read the angry comments in Lut's guestbook. That did hurt. But, I guess we have no recourse but to respect her wishes to be left alone as she chooses not to explain her leaving, as sad as that is:(

carole
01-14-2004, 05:45 PM
It appears we will all be left in the dark, not ever knowing what made lut leave, she requests we leave her alone,, so with the attitude she has taken towards only well meaning loving caring PT members, we should just leave well alone and do that, IMO..

I understand she has been under a lot of stress, and while having alot of feeling and understanding for that, if it were me I would have left a polite message telling everyone, maybe one or two people have upset lut, who knows , but to treat everyone like bad apples is somewhat unfair.

I have to add Nina's comments infuritated me, calling loving messages madness, hmm indeed:( I was very tempted to send her an email and tell her politely what I thought, but I didn't.

Anyway whatever I am going to try and not let it bother me and get on with chatting to my wonderful PT members and friends:)

trayi52
01-14-2004, 06:41 PM
She seems to have quite a board going herself. So did her and Niina start this board together?

Oh well, as they say thats water under the bridge.

Willie

micki76
01-14-2004, 10:51 PM
Whoa! :eek:

I heard about this through the grapevine. :( How sad.

lovemyshiba
01-14-2004, 11:01 PM
Just my opinion, but I thought the messages she and Niina posted were incredibly rude. Lut's not so much, she just asked not to post about anything but her pets, but Niina's was downright hurtful.

I am sorry I took 5 minutes of my time to even post there.

Just goes to show how well we really don't know someone.

captain
01-14-2004, 11:48 PM
I don't think I know who Nina is ....... and am quite glad really!

How rude! I hope they remove my post.

As for Nina's comment in Dutch - as to how this makes THEIR guestbook look ........... yes, really nice until she posted her RUDE comment.

In fact, I am going to email now and ask them to remove my post from their precious guestbook.

lovemyshiba
01-15-2004, 12:04 AM
***edited because I am an imbecile****

Kfamr
01-15-2004, 12:13 AM
Wow... And I thought Lut was sweet.

Guess it's not really a loss after all, besides not being able to see pictures of her kitties.

I deleted my original post in this thread.

shais_mom
01-15-2004, 12:21 AM
I too will miss Lut and pray for her dear little Inka but if her and Niina want to be that nasty to those of us who mean well, then they aren't worth it. And I thought better of Lut for that, especially since Niina is so fickle.

Nicole, don't you dare feel bad!!!!
It isn't up to you how nasty people can be!
And I think its pretty darn funny of the rules that they post on their site about no advertising when Niina blatantly advertised her site here and most of her ideas have been swiped from PetTalk. I am removing MY name from her site. But I sent Lut a PM there before Leaving.
I told them I don't feel welcome there with that kind of attitude.
Do they NOT GET that A LOT OF members are on both boards???
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

trayi52
01-15-2004, 01:06 AM
I went and looked at that board and I did see some members from this board. Just a few. I like this board better!

I just hate that this had to happen, I am sorry for you guys that knew her better than I did. I just don't see that any of you done anything wrong. I have never been on a board before I came to this one. I just don't think I could feel at home or comfortable anywhere else either.

I know that I am still just a greenhorn here but, I do feel very much at home. (greenhorn? where the heck did I get that word?)

Like I said Water under the bridge...

Willie

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
Oh well, their loss and this thread seems to be a waste of time since they made it clear that they want nothing to do with Pet Talk or any of us that tried to tell them that they were missed. I'm just being a nosy Nelly wondering what happened, but, I'm sure I'll never find out!

Edit: Removed text Re Niina as per your request Karen :)

As Lut asked for no more posts in her guestbook, I write to her here

Lut,
I hope to see you again in the future, good luck and {{{hugs}}} to you and your fur family.

I wish you all the luck in the world, I hope your back gets better and Inka balance gets sorted out.

But I am saddened by your choice of friend. :(
Just remember a friend who asks you to choose her exclusively over all others, isn't a friend at all but a dictator.

PS. I used to have an insecure controlling friend, who didn't want me to see my other friends. She got worse and worse until the last straw, she actually asked me to drop my partner, if I wanted to remain friends with her.

I decided to drop her instead, it was the best thing I ever did. :D

Heather Wallace
01-15-2004, 03:41 AM
You know, I thought I was only only one who thought that (edited), thats why I kept my mouth shut, I am glad someone agree's with me (PIF). I left the Cats Palace as I feel she and her husband takes it far to serious, I think she has problems, she seems a very dominating and jealous person, Sad really isn't it?

Karen
01-15-2004, 07:28 AM
Please no name calling, let's all be nice. We are sad Lut has left, let's leave it at that.

jonza
01-15-2004, 08:04 AM
Having been a spectator to "The continuing drama of Lut & Nina" for nearly a year now, I can't resist a short comment.
I am not a person who "chats" much, and wasn't interested in Pet Talk until Randi persuaded me to have a go. I found out that it was not a communication form that I was comfortable with. You often don't really know who you're talking to. I'm used to knowing the age and gender of the people I communicate with for example. But in this case it wasn't so important, since we all have a common interest in our beloved pets. This doesn't necessarily mean that I like all the members. Once in a while a "troll" will turn up - and some people's views I disagree with entirely. This isn't a problem, I'm old enough to ignore what I don't need to get involved with. Basically, the Internet is just a reflection of the real world, with all it's positive and negative sides.

But it is sad when someone you like seems to get a rough deal. There are an awful lot of facts which haven't been posted in this particular case.

If Lut hadn't deleted all her posts, none of this would have happened. But perhaps it wasn't her decision.

It's sad for Lut, and I wish her well. Let's all just get on with our life and keep Pet Talk the pleasant, warm and friendly site that it has managed to be up to now, well moderated by Karen.

PS: I'll never make pillar now, 5 of my posts have been deleted! :D

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by jonza
PS: I'll never make pillar now, 5 of my posts have been deleted! :D

Well, Jonza, if you wouldn't be so STINGY(and lets hope that translates...he he) with Fister stories, you might even eventually break 200! Now, get on with your posting!:D

Barbara
01-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Now until I push "send" I won't be sure whether I can say something to that theme because I think of it 20% of my day since it came up.

Everything I say now is about Lut. I was never interested in Niina.

First I was really shocked. Leaving a board is one story: the priorities in your life change and just the way you move, you change employers or stop practising the piano you may not be interested in Pet Talk anymore. But deleting all the threads you started is real hard work and it is work involving emotions.

Then I was upset. I considered Lut to be one of my online friends. Why hadn't she said something? How could she delete also my contributions to threads and the one of others I loved. Some of the threads when our kitties were travelling and partying had been so much fun. I would have named them for top 2003 threads.

Now I start to get over it. I am terribly sorry for Lut. I know these threads were fun, warmth and creativity and I am afraid she cancelled some of that in her life too. I begin to understand a little of her feelings that must be completely mixed up if a wave of warmth and understanding and love like the one in this thread and her guestbook doesn't get through to her.

If this didn't get through then there is nothing that can be done online. I hope she has her family and some real good real life friends to help her.

gini
01-15-2004, 10:17 AM
All of this is so very very sad.

But I cannot change it. I cannot influence the situation so that there is a happier outcome.

Everyone here has lost.......all of us and Lut and Niina as well.

And what is really sad is that in a few weeks everyone will have forgotten and this thread will grind its way to the bottom.

Pam
01-15-2004, 10:17 AM
I agree. Losing Lut is a shock, especially in this way. Since I have been here (it will be 4 years in June :eek: ) many people have come and gone. What makes this so different is the fact that she removed herself as a member and deleted her posts. That seems to me to be something done in anger and I never would have suspected that Lut would be capable of something like that. Her posts were always so warm and carefree and upbeat. Like the others, I guess we will just have to leave this alone and go forward. :confused:

Soledad
01-15-2004, 12:04 PM
I'm beyond shocked. Doesn't seem like we really knew Lut at all.:eek: :confused: :(

mugsy
01-15-2004, 12:12 PM
Maybe it might be a good idea to delete this thread since it is bringing up so many hurt feelings. I just don't get why it had to be so ugly. If indeed Niina is lurking, I would like to publicly apologize for joining her forum to say that I missed reading her posts.

Aah well...life moves on....

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by jonza
keep Pet Talk the pleasant, warm and friendly site that it has managed to be up to now, well moderated by Karen.

Here Here. :D

This site is very warm, friendly and well moderated by Karen & Paul.

In particular, Karen & Paul have allowed a real community to grow here, people are seldom are banned from this site, unless there is a good reason and I guess after much thought.... i.e. Jessica :(

That does not go to say that Karen & Paul likes every member and their attitudes (I am guessing this using common sense as there are many opposing views on Pet Talk)

But Karen & Paul have the maturity to allow their site to grow outside their own personal views. I really feel that is why Pet Talk works well, it feels like an online town.

I might not agree with everyone views but outside a few personal hotspots (Did anyone mention declawing... ;) j/k) I love to discuss ideas and problems on Pet Talk with people who both agree and disagree with me.

Thank you Karen & Paul, for giving us space to talk about our beloved pets in a happy enviroment.
Pet Talk is the best Forum online :D

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 12:31 PM
Maybe it might be a good idea to delete this thread since it is bringing up so many hurt feeling.
I disagree. These threads should be allowed to naturally fade away.

I think the posts to Lut including mine should be allowed to stay in case Lut wants to read them.

Our feeling will remain hurt if this thread remains or not but in the future when we are happy, revisiting these 'sad' threads like 'Jessica's Death' shows our on-line community at it best and worst.

You can't have one without the other.

A forum full of cute photos and happy news would be nice but not realistic.

In a way we need to see the bad in people, places and situations, in order to appreciate the good. :)

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 12:44 PM
PIF- I agree with you, as I often do. Everything in life, even its most ugliest, is usually 'needed', for some purpose.

If anything comes of this thread, might it be that Lut see the feelings that exist over her, her leaving, and how it all came about.

I will sincerely miss seeing her posts, and the pics/stories of Maya and Inka. I feel like someone 'took their ball away, and went home...' It isn't fair, it wasn't nice, and it has left me with a bad taste.

Kirsten
01-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Î just don't understand and I'm confused... about both Lut and Niina. :(

I can respect a person's wish to leave a board, but it's hard to understand when you don't know why. I thought I'd missed something but it seems nobody knows... and these comments in the gb sound so hurtful... that's very sad! (BTW, I did not see a guest book on lut's page, has it been deleted?)

To see everybody so in shock now is sad, but it also makes me realize what a nice place this is. I've seen other message boards in the past, where incidents like this seem to be harmless compared to all the other hurtful stuff going on there. But this is a nice and friendly place, wonderfully moderated, and people barely argue. This is what makes it so special. But it also makes Niina's and Lut's reaction so hard to understand...

Kirsten

Edited because I would like to add that I'm sorry to hear about Lut's back and Inka's health problems. I remember how worried we've all been when she was suspected to have FIP (which - as it turned out - was NOT the case) . So sad that the little cutie is sick again! :(

aly
01-15-2004, 12:55 PM
Leah -

Why have 90% of your posts on this board been so controversial and filled with hatred? I like you and liked your posts in the past where you talked about your cats. It is really hard to like you though when you are so mean :(

People have been nothing but nice to Lut and they are hurt about comments thrown at them by Niina when it wasn't even her business.

You've got to be a little off in the head to get mad at ANYONE in this thread for expressing only concern and love for Lut.

Pam
01-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Leah, what on earth is going on in your head? Where did you get all of that hate? :confused: :confused:

aly
01-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Leah, what on earth is going on in your head? Where did you get all of that hate? :confused: :confused:

I am just going to pray for her. Anyone with THAT much hatred over something like this has got some serious problems and needs help :(

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by aly
Leah -

Why have 90% of your posts on this board been so controversial and filled with hatred? I like you and liked your posts in the past where you talked about your cats. It is really hard to like you though when you are so mean :(

People have been nothing but nice to Lut and they are hurt about comments thrown at them by Niina when it wasn't even her business.

You've got to be a little off in the head to get mad at ANYONE in this thread for expressing only concern and love for Lut.
Aly,

People who result to name calling, know they are in the wrong. They can not argue logically, so they shout and rant instead .

Isn't it interesting the number of people who say they have left Pet Talk and hate it, yet still lurk to read the site.

I would think if this site is so awful, that people might find their own board to talk about things that they love.

It would be the more mature option, rather than coming back to a site to name call others, who don't even know of you.

But as I always welcome the newbies.........
......Welcome back to Pet Talk, Leah :D

Kirsten
01-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Oh well... :(

Leah, I don't know who you are, but there's no need to pour so much hatred here. People have just tried to be nice, that's all.

Kirsten

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by aly
I am just going to pray for her. Anyone with THAT much hatred over something like this has got some serious problems and needs help :(

Truly. To think after two years she is STILL carrying such bitterness inside is very sad. Two whole years, and it seems, to her, as if it were yesterday. WOW. Two whole years. :eek:

catland
01-15-2004, 01:06 PM
EVERYONE - PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLL'S TIRADE. I'M DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE WITH KAREN. IF NEEDED I WILL DELETE THIS THREAD, BUT NOT TO MAKE TROLL HAPPY.

THANK-YOU EVERYONE. I know I can count on you. Now take a deep breath - and if you are away from home, think of your pets and give them mental belly rubs.:D :D If you are at home, give them real belly rubs!:D :D :D

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 01:07 PM

Isn't it interesting the number of people who say they have left Pet Talk and hate it, yet still lurk to read the site.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.....

And, to follow through with my NY resolutions...Welcome back to PT, Leah! Tell us about your pets.

aly
01-15-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

And, to follow through with my NY resolutions...Welcome back to PT, Leah! Tell us about your pets.

Whoa, you are stronger than I am! I would have ditched the resolution by now :D How many days left? 88? Hehe

lovemyshiba
01-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Troll
And you imbecile, that was NOT Dutch, and if you actually knew and cared for Lut as much as you seem to think you do, you would know it's not Dutch.

I believe that was directed toward me, since I made the remark after someone stated that they understood what Niina had posted.

I have no idea what language that was in, and frankly, I don't care. I don't care about Lut, therefore I do not see any reason to learn what is Dutch and what isn't. I have much more important things to do in my life, then learn languages of one person who means nothing to me.

You are a witch, I'm glad I didn't know you when you were on Pet Talk before. I feel sorry for your pets, and anyone who knows you. You are a truly disturbed person.

micki76
01-15-2004, 01:23 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/signs/dontfeedtrolls.gif

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by micki76
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/signs/dontfeedtrolls.gif
LOL.

Where did you get that sign from it's great :D

lovemyshiba
01-15-2004, 01:29 PM
I like that too, Micki!!!!!:D

Kfamr
01-15-2004, 01:29 PM
Wow.. I guess I miss alot by not visiting any other part of the cat side besides pictures.

Anyone that joins just to call us all idiots and self-absorbed, they obviously aren't the brightest crayon in the box. :rolleyes:

Kirsten
01-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
I believe that was directed toward me, since I made the remark after someone stated that they understood what Niina had posted.

I guess it must have been either Finnish (because Niina is originally from Finland) or Flemish which is one of the languages spoken in Belgium.

Kirsten

micki76
01-15-2004, 01:33 PM
LOL.

Where did you get that sign from it's great :D

Thanks! :D

I got it here. (http://bestsmileys.com/)

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
I guess it must have been either Finnish (because Niina is originally from Finland) or Flemish which is one of the languages spoken in Belgium.

Kirsten
That interesting,as my new brother in law is from Belgium. Yet to speak to him yet.

Though it might be hard if I have to learn Flemish or Finnish. :eek:

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/headbeat.gif Look what I found, Micki. I love that site, Thankyou.

sasvermont
01-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Leah, such hatefulness. You need to get a life and then get on with it. What ugly things you say. Shame on you.

Kirsten
01-15-2004, 01:52 PM
That interesting,as my new brother in law is from Belgium. Yet to speak to him yet.

Though it might be hard if I have to learn Flemish or Finnish. :eek:

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/headbeat.gif

No, they don't speak Finnish in Belgium, but Niina is from Finland, that's why she's speaking Finnish. It's her native language as far as I know.
I think in Belgium, they're speaking Flemish, Dutch and French.

Kirsten

jonza
01-15-2004, 01:52 PM
A troll! A troll!

We've got a troll again!

Welcome to a troll-free zone Leah!

(Bump - I've just increased my posts by 1! Got to catch up on all those lost posts you know.) :D

Cheshirekatt
01-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Sounds like someone needs a time out on the naughty stool.

No gold stars given out today.

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
I think in Belgium, they're speaking Flemish, Dutch and French.

That is not better, I now have three languages to learn :p

Kirsten
01-15-2004, 01:55 PM
That is not better, I now have three languages to learn :p

LOL! :D Good luck! ;)

Kirsten

sasvermont
01-15-2004, 01:56 PM
Well, get busy writing another Fister story. We all miss hearing about his escapades - and it might be good to have a brighter subject matter than this one! Get busy guy!

Thanks.

;)

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Well, get busy writing another Fister story. We all miss hearing about his escapades - and it might be good to have a brighter subject matter than this one! Get busy guy!

I agree, don't you realise you have FOUR posts to catch up on ;)

Karen
01-15-2004, 02:15 PM
I have deleted Leah's post.

Y'all might want to delete or edit your comments relating to it.

Troll been done stomped.

I LIKE Pet Talk.

gini
01-15-2004, 02:18 PM
I am laughing and laughing and laughing.........................

lbaker
01-15-2004, 02:22 PM
been done stomped Karen, you are priceless :D :D :D

catland
01-15-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Troll been done stomped.

I LIKE Pet Talk.

Thank-you Karen - you're the best.

I like Pet Talk too.:D :D

Miss Meow
01-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Everyone, I didn't get up early enough to see the troll in action, but let me say I'm proud of you all for banding together and supporting each other :). Some previous threads have turned into a bunfight and split us, but your responses have left a big warm fuzzy feeling inside (maybe that's the dog wee on the floor, but I'll give you the credit :) ;))

RICHARD
01-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Cheshirekatt
Sounds like someone needs a time out on the naughty stool.

No gold stars given out today.

Ouch, I misread that as KNOTTY STOOL.....;)

Randi
01-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Well, get busy writing another Fister story. We all miss hearing about his escapades - and it might be good to have a brighter subject matter than this one! Get busy guy! ;)
Have to dissapoint you, John is laying comfortably in bed watching TV, so it won't be today. ;)

I'll go and whip some cream for our oldfashioned apple cake - and join him, and Fister - how could I forget! :rolleyes:

Gini, what else can you do but laugh! :D :D :D

However, it's patethic that someone could drive Lut to leave PT - she was SO addicted!! How very sad! :(

Lut, if you see this, I hope at least you'll learn from it! :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Dear Lut,

Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it!"

With that I'm going to go to my photo albums to see if I can make a fun thread since John is much too busy eating whipped cream and apple pie!

trayi52
01-15-2004, 03:08 PM
My god! Did I miss the troll?? I always miss all the fun stuff! I stay off the computer for a half a day and I sit here scratching my head saying "Who is Leah", what the heck is going on"??? and then I hear we were infested with a troll!

Shucks, I always miss out on the fun stuff.....I wanted to see a real troll. All I ever got to do was read about the Thrree Billy Goats Gruff!

Oh well, I guess this is really just a troll under the bridge! ;)

Willie

captain
01-15-2004, 03:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you imbecile, that was NOT Dutch, and if you actually knew and cared for Lut as much as you seem to think you do, you would know it's not Dutch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi - it's the imbecile here ........... :D

Can I tell you how much I really don't care about whether it is Dutch, German, Flemish ........... or troll language. I understood it, so did many others.

I didn't KNOW Lut that well, but I didn't realise that I had to speak HER language to care about her ...............

PayItForward
01-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
My god! Did I miss the troll?? I always miss all the fun stuff! I stay off the computer for a half a day and I sit here scratching my head saying "Who is Leah", what the heck is going on"??? and then I hear we were infested with a troll!

Shucks, I always miss out on the fun stuff.....I wanted to see a real troll. All I ever got to do was read about the Thrree Billy Goats Gruff!

Oh well, I guess this is really just a troll under the bridge! ;)

Willie
Willie,

Trolls are like buses, you seem to miss them all the time and then three come along at once ;)

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by captain
Hi - it's the imbecile here ........... :D

Can I tell you how much I really don't care about whether it is Dutch, German, Flemish ........... or troll language. I understood it, so did many others.

I didn't KNOW Lut that well, but I didn't realise that I had to speak HER language to care about her ...............

AND, if one truly is an IMBECILE, would one really be held to the standard of knowing what language was what, anyhow?:D

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 03:22 PM
And, finally, I am mad at Mayor Karen for deleting that post from Leah....there were some really good sentances to pick apart in there! We would go from imbeciles, to idiots, to airheads, to backstabbers all within two sentances! It was like someone opened up the biggest box of adjectives, and poured it all out in one post!

UGH! Bring that back, Karen, bring that back!!!

:D :eek: :D :D :eek:

trayi52
01-15-2004, 03:47 PM
I am just sitting here crying, I sit and watched my daughter on the computer alllllllll morning and something was telling me to pull her out of the chair and get to Pet Talk...and this is what I miss!!

*still crying* you guys always have all the fun! *still bawling loudly now* nobody ever lets me have any fun....*now stomps foot like spoiled brat*

Boo Hooing all over the place,
Willie

Karen
01-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Now now, dear, don't want to be responsible for you breaking any rezolushuns ....

Some people may not have been as amused. I can email it to you if you want, but I'm not gonna let you post it, so ...

Suffice it to say 'twas not even a REAL troll, just a person trying to disguise herself as one.

Guess she didn;t know when sunlight hits a troll, they turn to stone forever, just call me sunshine!

catland
01-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Now now, dear, don't want to be responsible for you breaking any rezolushuns ....

ROFLMAO :D :D (did I get that right?;) )

mugsy
01-15-2004, 03:51 PM
NOUNS Johanna NOUNS!!! hehehehe j/k

Now what bridge did that nasty ol' troll come out from under??

You know...teaching is no fun....you miss all the fireworks!! lol I guess I'll just have to take an extended vacation and watch! I'M KIDDING!!!

PIF....deleting the thread was just a thought....I don't really care that much...obviously since I'm still posting. :)

trayi52
01-15-2004, 03:56 PM
*quits crying long enough to say* whats a rezolushuns?? * then crys some more* Oh yes plese e-mail it to me. Can I get up off the floor now and stop throwing a baby tatrum which is really unbecoming of a 51 year old woman, I am starting to feel pretty stupid down her on kicking my feet and crying and sneaking peaks to see if anybody is feeling sorry for me yet????

Willie:D

Edwina's Secretary
01-15-2004, 04:04 PM
NOUNS Johanna NOUNS!!! Thank you Mugsy. This was driving me crazy. I've been parsing sentences...adjective, noun, subject, verb.....

Edwina's Secretary
01-15-2004, 04:19 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/pa89786e65769f2d9fe1b228b26796575/fa303847.jpg

Edwina :D :D :D :D :D :D

Barbara
01-15-2004, 04:21 PM
:D :D :D

trayi52
01-15-2004, 04:27 PM
I wannna hat like that, think it would look good on me? ;) :D

bluekat
01-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Aww, I missed the Troll too!!!:( *cries along with Tray*;)

Edwina- I love that hat too!:D

captain
01-15-2004, 05:06 PM
I wannna hat like that, think it would look good on me? ;) :D

Nope - no hat looks good on a person lying on the floor! :D
You cannot see the design of the hat AT ALL!

Edwina - gorgeous, darling, gorgeous!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Edwina, you sure do have a way with words. :D :D :D

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 05:17 PM
Well, well...Molly and Sara wanna pick on ME now? He he...while there were lots of nouns in there, I think she was using a ton of decriptive words....we weren't simply imbeciles, we were XZY imbeciles....for instance. So, I will give you- lots of nouns...but, also, adjectives- words that describe nouns....

But, Karen has already put the "no no" on posting it, at least in its entirety..I am receiving it via pm shortly...I may still have to post a sentance or two for fun.

trayi52
01-15-2004, 05:17 PM
How can anybody not want to be on this board?? All I have done this afternoon is LMAO! You really think I should get off the floor?

So nobody has been paying attention to me down here on the floor at all??? Well that spoiled brat routine just didn't work, Uh??

Gee, I wanted a hat like that too! I guess I just don't have the ears for it! ;)

Willie

mugsy
01-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Ok...I'll give you that Johanna....you just posted nouns!! hehee I just couldn't hold the teacher gene in place and leave it alone! lol Sorry!;)

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. First, I was like "what is up with those two that they don't recognize adjs v. nouns?". Then, I scrolled and saw I posted ONLY nouns....he he he...I am a wordsmythe...don't you forget it!

mugsy
01-15-2004, 05:47 PM
It's big of you to admit you were wrong Jo! hehehee <eg>:p

I knew you knew better...your mother would have been so terribly disappointed! ;)

Miss Meow
01-15-2004, 05:51 PM
It's big of you to admit you were wrong Jo! hehehee <eg>:p

I knew you knew better...your mother would have been so terribly disappointed! ;)

Jo, I think Sara and Mugsy's new year resolution was to tempt you into breaking yours!!! :D

carole
01-15-2004, 06:03 PM
WOW I can't believe I missed all this as well, sounds like a real storm in a teacup, Johanna can you Pm me the message too please, I am real curious now as to what I have missed.

Gosh fancy these people causing such nonsense.:(

SHAME ON THEM SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!:(

slick
01-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by carole
WOW I can't believe I missed all this as well, sounds like a real storm in a teacup, Johanna can you Pm me the message too please, I am real curious now as to what I have missed.(

Me too please Johanna.....thanks.

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 06:23 PM
Well, I am in line to receive this from someone else (who I will not name, nah nah nah). So, it is all contingent on this person pming it to me...I, of course, will then gladly spread the filth to each of you gossipy perverts...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

I could kick myself a thousand times for not saving it.

So, if and when I get it, I am sending it to you two, and one other person...he he he...then posting it again, before Karen sees it, letting everyone else see it, then deleting it again, all whilst Karen is feeding Miss Hoppy, or something. I will remain angelic, as usual! HAHAHAHAHAH....I swear there is something wrong with me.

AmberLee
01-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/pa89786e65769f2d9fe1b228b26796575/fa303847.jpg

Edwina :D :D :D :D :D :D

As always, your highness graces us with humor and overwhelming loveliness. Long may Edwina's proud tail wave!

catland
01-15-2004, 06:32 PM
I could kick myself a thousand times for not saving it.

So, if and when I get it, I am sending it to you two, and one other person...he he he...then posting it again, before Karen sees it, letting everyone else see it, then deleting it again, all whilst Karen is feeding Miss Hoppy, or something. I will remain angelic, as usual! HAHAHAHAHAH....I swear there is something wrong with me.

Just remember oh yee of misspelled adjectives and nouns, - I wield the power over the entire thread.:p and I can be both petty AND vindictive.;)

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 06:34 PM
I feel my sorely gained power slipping away quickly...it was fun while it lasted!:D

Heather Wallace
01-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Heather Wallace
You know, I thought I was only only one who thought that (edited by Karen), thats why I kept my mouth shut, I am glad someone agree's with me (PIF). I left the cats Palace as I feel she and her husband takes it far to serious, I think she has problems, she seems a very dominating and jealous person, Sad really isn't it?

I have been asked to edit my post but I feel that is unfair as everyone else has had there say on this so why shouldn't I. What is good for one is good for another.

Sorry Karen, if you want to edit it then feel free.

Cataholic
01-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Carole...empty your mail box, please...

slick
01-15-2004, 07:03 PM
OMG this thread is better than the Young & Restless.......
What a saga............my sides hurt I'm laughing so much....

Movie rights anyone?? :D :D

Heather Wallace
01-15-2004, 07:13 PM
LOL @Slick.

gini
01-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by slick

And this thread is even beating Thursdays - 146 to 134...........

Talk about ratings............

Edwina, you are so lovely as always!

captain
01-15-2004, 07:27 PM
NO WAY should this thread beat Thursdays!!!!

EVERYONE - the bar is open. Lets shut this thread DOWN........ and move to the bar.

Assign this thread it into the oblivion it deserves .........

Miss Meow
01-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by captain
NO WAY should this thread beat Thursdays!!!!

EVERYONE - the bar is open. Lets shut this thread DOWN........ and move to the bar.

Assign this thread it into the oblivion it deserves .........

OK, imbecile. :)

Love, from your friend
"Pathetically Stupid"

;)

Cheshirekatt
01-15-2004, 07:35 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

slick
01-15-2004, 07:39 PM
I didn't think Lut was from Missouri??????:confused: :confused:

And the profile says that this person has a pig :confused: :confused:

gini
01-15-2004, 07:42 PM

And the profile says that this person has a pig :confused: :confused:

Well, let's invite the pig to Thursdays.

Kfamr
01-15-2004, 07:44 PM
LMAO!

And she 'left', so why would she come back?

I don't seen any hurtful comments more than the one Lut posted in her guestbook. If you can see, we all cared from the beginning, but when our words were trashed and they meant nothing on her OH SO PRECIOUS SITE we acted the same upon how we were treated.

jenluckenbach
01-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Anyone can get a hold of a picture and post it. I could go copy a picture that was posted of any one of you and then re register and say "see....it' me"
If you are Lut, you can tell me what I sent you in the snail mail last year.
AND What you sent me back!!!

Kfamr
01-15-2004, 07:47 PM
I'm Britney Spears! :D

jenluckenbach
01-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
LOL :D
Sing for us! ;)

slick
01-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
If you're Britney, then I'm Bennifer :D :D

Kfamr
01-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Sorry, I really can't sing.

Cookiebaker
01-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by trueface
I am hurt by all the rude and negative comments made on me. I have always been trying to NEVER hurt anybody. I always tried to be nice.
Now that I decided to leave, look how many suddenly doubt about me and call me names. Don't you all see that this is gone all out of hand.

What rude and negative comments???????? ????? ??????

What name calling???? ???? ????

All I've seen is a mega-outpouring of love and well wishes.

But I am a little concerned about Lut's pictures, since all of Lut's posts & pictures have been deleted? :confused:

Anyway, none of this garbage really matters I suppose. I always loved reading Lut's threads, and we will miss her terribly. But if it is her wishes to leave, then so be it.

mugsy
01-15-2004, 07:57 PM

Are you saying this is a soap opera??? hehehe

Karen
01-15-2004, 08:04 PM
I am going to close this thread, as it has deviated so far from the original topic.

Lut, we would have let you register again, even if you said you came from Belgium, we do not block entire countries out! :)

slick
01-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Are you saying this is a soap opera??? hehehe
Well, between this and Thursday's it has certainly entertained me for the day....

BTW I did get a quick peek at the CP and I must say that now I understand who Leah and Niina are. I didn't know Leah but now I know that Niina was Casper & Kitty. See?? I eventually get it all together....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cataholic
01-16-2004, 08:37 PM
:eek: :eek: how did this get unlocked?:eek: :eek:

micki76
01-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
If you are Lut, you can tell me what I sent you in the snail mail last year.
AND What you sent me back!!!

Notice we never got an answer to this question?

trayi52
01-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Now what was it I was going to say yesterday??

Cataholic
01-16-2004, 08:43 PM
I didn't get "Lut's" exclamation that we were saying mean and hurtful things about her...that seemed kind of mistaken, to me.

trayi52
01-16-2004, 08:45 PM
But there is something missing!! Trueface is missing....

micki76
01-16-2004, 08:46 PM
But there is something missing!! Trueface is missing....

I'm sure Karen deleted it.

Cataholic
01-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Why would she do that? Trueface said specifically to leave it here for everyone to see???

Miss Meow
01-16-2004, 08:50 PM
I feel like my hand is in the cookie jar, when my mother said specifically to keep my grubby little hands out! :D

Cataholic
01-16-2004, 08:52 PM
Well, as long as it is a Girl Scout Cookie, things should be fine! They are on sale over here..

trayi52
01-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Hey this is fun, we are in the cookie jar, I hope we don't get busted!!:eek:

trayi52
01-16-2004, 08:57 PM
By the way, what should we talk about now???:confused:

Cataholic
01-16-2004, 08:58 PM
We can talk about what a cool person Cataholic is! Really, she is!

micki76
01-16-2004, 09:04 PM
We can talk about what a cool person Cataholic is! Really, she is!

:D It's getting deep now. Girls, put on your boots!:D :D :D

trayi52
01-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Got mine, wheres yours??;)

micki76
01-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Got mine, wheres yours??;)

Oh I've had mine on for quite some time, Willie Sue!:D

Karen
01-16-2004, 09:54 PM
I am closing this thread. It is very far off topic.

As for Lut's "truface" identity, she asked us to delete it as well, and we removed those posts so as not to confuse things further.