PDA

View Full Version : Krizia!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-12-2004, 08:30 AM
WOW ......
:eek:

What stunnig eyes you have!!! How nice to see such a beeutiful cat for our COTD!!... CONGRATULATIONS... you sure deserve the award for being such a comforting and loyal kitty to your mommy. I sure hope you have a wonderful day and you are spoiled rotten... hope you get lots of extra hugs and kisses and yummy treats!!!:D

sasha the cat
01-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Me-eow! You are a very beautiful cat, Ms Krizia. We love your story -- my KatMa is so pleased to learn that a precious gem, once a stray, now lives in a wonderful Palace with doting purr~ents.

Have a fabulous day celebrating the honour of being COTD; you certainly deserve it.

Live in good health, live long, always loved, cherished and happy. Give your purr~ents lots of kittykisses and sweet purrs from me, Sasha the Queen because I could fall in love with them in a nano-second. People who rescue stray pets are the most wonderful people in the universe, purrrrrrrrrrrrr.

tessy02
01-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the post. This is Michelle, Krizia's mom. A friend of mine sent me the link today because it had been a while since I had logged on. On December 5th after being sick for about a month, I had to finally say goodbye to this beautiful girl. It brought tears to my eyes today to see that she is COTD but it also makes me feel that I know Krizia is out there and knows that I think of her daily and miss her more than anything!

Hug your pets daily and love them always!

Have a great day everyone.

alnomars
01-12-2004, 09:53 AM
:( I'm so sad that you lost your baby, but it's so wonderful to see her beautiful face here today. She looks a lot like my Omar. I'm sending you a big hug to heal your sadness.

ILoveMyJewelieKitty
01-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Krizia looks like my little Fonzi who had to be put to sleep last March. He was such a good kitty. Krizia is beautiful and you are so lucky to have such a wonderful kitty. After Fonzi passed away I got Jewel, hence my log in name. She does not replace him but she is special in her own adorable way.:)

got16cats
01-12-2004, 11:16 AM
You sure are one pretty kitty! I love those green eyes. :)

Sherry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6y598/

gini
01-12-2004, 11:41 AM
How difficult it must have been for you to come to Pet Talk and share your news.

I am so happy that you had Krizia so many years and that she shared so much of your life. She was indeed a beautiful and very lucky kitty.

In time, only the good memories will remain and Krizia will always be in your heart.

I hope at the right time another stray will wander into your life and you can once again enjoy the joy of being owned by a cat.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Krizia
What a beauty you were sweetheart. I'm so sorry you left for the Rainbow Bridge so soon. Please say Hi to my Leroy. He went there a year ago, Thanksgiving. I'm sure you look down on your mommy every day and will see her again someday.
Today, we celebrate your wonderful life and the love you left behind. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today. I bet you are having a part there at the bridge, aren't you?:D

daisy
01-12-2004, 01:23 PM
Krizia, as someone who is predisposed to believe in conspiracy theories, I can't help but note the places where you lived...Cambridge, MA; then Washington D.C.; and then Alexandria, VA....hmmm, would I be off-base in speculating that you're an MIT alum who's interned at the Capitol and then was recruited by the CIA???? Even if it were not true, please, just indulge me while I revel in this fantasy for a while....at last, we have a COTD who's the feline equivalent of the heroine in the TV show Alias!!! :cool:

tatsxxx11
01-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Dear Michelle. I'm so very sad to read that your most beautiful and beloved companion has made her journey to the Rainbow Bridge:( Your constant and loyal companion was so blessed to have such a wonderful Mom and I know the joy she brought to your life is immeasureable. No matter how long our furkids are with us, it is never, never long enough. I know your heart is broken to be without her. But I hope that the many cherished memories you and Krizia made over those 14 wonderful years will bring you comfort. Krizia, although her heart is heavy, I know your Mom is so proud of her beautiful girl, to see her honored here today as our very deserving Cat of the Day. Until that time you and she are united once more, romp and scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge sweetheart, healthy and whole once more. Hugs to you Michelle. Love, Sandra

Barbara
01-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Dear Michelle it is so sad Krizia passed away but I am happy that I could meet her in the picture- you can see that she was a happy and loved kitty:)

Jax
01-12-2004, 03:24 PM
What a beautiful ole girl you are Krizia! You don't look 14, that's for sure!! I love your pretty stripes and "who me?" expression. You rock K!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Killearn Kitties
01-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Oh how sad. She was obviously well-loved and had a great life while she was here; and wasn't she lovely with her great green eyes?

Welcome to Pet Talk Michelle. I'm sorry you couldn't have joined in happier circumstances, but we're glad to have you now.

Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge sweet baby Krizia.

tessy02
01-12-2004, 06:20 PM
I just wanted to take a moment again to thank everyone for their kind words and support. When I opened my friends email this morning with the link to COTD, it took me by surprise because I had truly forgotten about entering this photo. It was also the first day that I allowed myself to grieve since I said goodbye to Krizia and I think it's just what I needed.

So, thank you all again for your special thoughts and prayers, I truly, truly appreciate them all!

Hug from sunny California!
Krizia's Mom...
Michelle

karlyb
01-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Michelle, I am so sad for you losing your dear Krizia. She was a beautiful girl and as devoted to you as you were to her. It is difficult to grieve, but necessary to move Krizia from your "now" into your memory. I'm sure Krizia would be pleased if someday you are able to let another kitty into your home and heart. She was a wonderful girl.

Bari_d
01-14-2004, 09:08 AM
Kriza, I am getting to Cat of the Day a little late this week and while checking the days I had missed, I just fell in love with your fabulous eyes - I don't believe I've ever seen such a marvelous green! And you obviously have a wonderful purrrrrsonality that is much appreciated by your human!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
01-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Krizia is now in Cat heaven , and was on the Qeen Mary 2 , withthe Cat Angel Army. So dont be too sad , as she misses you, and wants you to know that all is well. Kazia , our RB COTD!:( :(