PDA

View Full Version : I have been remiss, Joey update(Pictures)

CatDad
01-11-2004, 09:43 PM
I was reminded today that I had not given a Joey updated after her last little episode at Christmas. Opps, Sorry about that. I have been sucked into that great void called video games.:eek:

Anyway, Joey has been doing fine every since Christamas. I have been feeding her I/D(Sensitive) food every since then and have had no problems. In fact to my amazement no one has gotten sick. This is highly unusual since we have at least a hairball every now and again.

So I think that I will try to transfer in her normal wet food one more time and if that does not work, I will need to see about sensitive food as a permante solution. I just need to find a dry sensitive that will also help Bob with weight loss. Gee, I don't ask for much.:eek:

Well as promised a few pictures. I need to upload some of the latest ones, but here are a few for now.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p58332ad0f0b5a909441ed96907277ea9/fa2ba5d4.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/pbc18cd44b588bed9b0e012acc9247e59/fa372b21.jpg

Of course, One of Bob:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p9ffd677f3a7a3fe4c418c79d062e63fb/fa2ba47d.jpg

AmberLee
01-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Awwwww. They looks so innocent when they're sleeping.

cutie_chica
01-11-2004, 09:52 PM
How cute! :D

slick
01-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the update CatDad. Please give Bob and Joey some smoochies from me.:)

Love the tortellini pic :D :D

catcrazylady
01-11-2004, 09:53 PM
AWWWWWWWWWE!! Joey certainly seems content! Bob is studdly as always!
So glad to know that the new food seems to be working. I'm glad Joey is feeling better. They are beautiful cats and I love seeing pictures of them.
PUT THE VIDEO GAMES DOWN AND GIVE US MORE PICS!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
I bet you got some new games for Christmas didn't you??

LauralG
01-11-2004, 10:07 PM
:) aw they have such pretty colors. Thanks for showing them.:)

kimlovescats
01-11-2004, 10:31 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Joey's tummy is doing so well! I don't know what life without hairballs would be like!!! :rolleyes:
Oh... one more thing.... kitties, can I come and curl up on the blankie with you!!!??? :D

Uabassoon
01-11-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm glad to hear that she is doing better :) She's so cute, thanks for posting the pictures :)

RedHedd
01-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering how Joey was ... and the pics! The "tucked tortellini" is SO cute! I love it when they do that paw over the face thing - :)

rg_girlca
01-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Okay, I got my cuteness overload fix for the night. Thanks Bryan and very glad to hear that precious Joey is doing well on her new food.
Please keep us posted and of course need more recent pics of those beauties of yours. If you can tear yourself away from your video games. :p

shais_mom
01-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Glad she is getting healthier everyday and of course she is beautiful!

iloverat
01-11-2004, 11:56 PM
That 's great news that Joey is doing better.

No hairballs??? :eek: That's too good to be true!!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2004, 12:18 AM
Bryan, thanks for the update on Joey. I'm glad she's feeling much better.:) Both Bob and Joey are looking like fluffy little angels in these pictures.:)

Craftlady
01-12-2004, 03:12 AM
I'm so glad everyone is doing great. You mentioned wanting to put Bob on weight maintance, the Nutro Natural Choice Complete Care that I have our gang on is weight maintance and tummy sensitive food. :) Bob and Joey could rip the benefits :)

jenluckenbach
01-12-2004, 07:25 AM
Joey makes a great furry tortellini!!!!!!:D

CatDad
01-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Thanks for all the 'warm and fuzy' posts.:) I will pass them along to the babies.

I will upload and post some more when I get home tonight. I will manage to stop saving the universe for a while. :) I not only got new games, but a new Xbox for Christmas and that has taken most of my time since then.

No one is more suprised then me at not having any hairballs. I am just waiting however. They are there.:) I have been feeding them a hairball treat, for about a year now and it has never worked this well. However, I will keep hoping that I have found the magical answer.

Kim, you are welcome to come on over and curl up with the fur kids if you like.:)

I also appreciate the recomendation on the food. I want to get a food that will work for both of them. Bobs weight has been increasing since I had to switch to the sensitive diet one for Joey.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Awww.....I'm so glad to hear things are going so well. Keep it up Joey girl! :D

Miss Meow
01-12-2004, 03:11 PM
I'm so glad that Joey's problems seem to be over! :)

Thanks for the pics. I forgot to say that my partner Shane is in love with Bob's Christmsa photos. He loves Bob's "Bob Marley" relaxed style! I also showed him the sprawling Bob in the autumn photo contest and he cracked up laughing :D

ChrisH
01-12-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm glad to hear Joey is doing fine now. :)

Lovely pictures, they are both so gorgeous. :D

bluekat
01-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Glad to hear Joey's doing better:)

Aww, I was expecting more pics:(;)

CatDad
01-12-2004, 06:36 PM
I just wanted to say that more pictures are on the way Tiffany, don't worry.:)

Nicole, Bob does come up with some wierd poses. He is one of the most laid back cats that I have ever seen. Unless he is getting his nails trimmed.:eek: However, a few minutes later he will be sitting on the counter just hanging out while I pay the bill. I am glad that you and Shane liked the bed picture, I don't know if Bob liked it however. I have several like that. I may make a post of just him in that position sometime.

I have also passed on all of your well wishes to Joey and she purred.:)