PDA

View Full Version : Tonys not doing well.

cutie_chica
01-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Tonys little allergies are acting up so today I cleaned all the air vents and got another air cleaner for the heat. He is weezing and has big red eyes, I have been giving him lots of loving , and he is fianlly alseep. Pray for Tony to get better, I just hope we dont have to give him more shots because it makes him act all weird, Like he isnt my Tony anymore.

catcrazylady
01-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Poor Tony! Do you have any idea what he is allergic to? Poor little guy! I have never heard of a cat with allergies that bad. Normally it is the human that gets like that when they are around a cat!
I hope he feels better soon.:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

Tonya
01-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Awww, poor Tony! Get well soon, Tony!

kimlovescats
01-11-2004, 10:28 PM
It may just be this nasty time of year.... of course winter is the worst as far as being trapped indoors with all the germs and dust in the heating vents. It was a good idea to clean and change them... I hope that helps! Get feeling better, little Tony!!!;)

cutie_chica
01-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Sorry it has taken so long to reply. I have been up since about 4 am, I opened all the windows to air the place out, Tony is allergic to dust. And its so hard to control dust in the winter time because the heat is always on and so on. I recleaned the air filters, and cleaned the ceiling fans, and he seems to be doing a lot better. I will still be taking him to the V-E-T so he can get his shot so his bumps will go away. I will keep you updated.

HayleyRosie
01-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Poor little Tony. I hope he feels better really soon.

cutie_chica
01-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Vet said to give Tony a bath and make sure all the dust if off of him, and I did. And NO MORE BUMPS!! Yay!! He is better and it saved me 50 bucks lol. He is sleeping right now, and a little mad at me. But Nothing catnip cant cure!!! :D :p

kimlovescats
01-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Great news! :)

NoahsMommy
01-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Glad sweet Tony is feeling better. :)

catcrazylady
01-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Good news!! So glad you feel better Tony!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Miss Meow
01-12-2004, 03:49 PM
I'm glad he's feeling a bit better. :)

You are such a good kitty mum to do all those things for Tony :)

CatDad
01-12-2004, 06:49 PM
I am so happy to hear that Tony is feeling better. Even if he is a little miffed at the bath. I am sure that all will be forgiven soon.:)

cutie_chica
01-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Yea, Tony is happy now, I even let him lay on the computer while I was online which normally he cant do :rolleyes: lol. He is feeling alot better and I am wore out from all the cleaning!!;) Lol, Thanks you guys for posting to me :) And My little furry friend Tony :) :p