PDA

View Full Version : Max and cardiomyopathy

pawaitttms
01-14-2001, 11:14 AM
Just to let Max's owner know that one of our
kitties had been diagnosed with hypertrophic-
cardiomyopathy when she was 2 years old. We had her for another 8 years!!! With proper care, these kitties may still have long, wonderful lives!

tatsxxx11
01-14-2001, 03:19 PM
I wish I could give you a big, big hug brave, beautiful Max. You really touched my heart. My "Mr. B" was too diagnosed with cardiomyopathy after very suddenly collapsing. After a brief hospitalization and with the help of medication, he has thrived. That was 5 years ago!! Because of the immediate and caring intervention of your loving humans you are back on all 4 paws Max and I couldn't be happier for you and your family. You are one gorgeous boy with incredible spirit and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your humans and your sweet brother Rudi. Congratulations Max on your very special "Cat of the Day" honors!!! Big Kisses!!

robertsonw
01-16-2001, 07:07 PM
I just wanted to let Max's owner know that one of my cats, Oscar, has cardiomyopathy and is on two lots of medication daily. He is two and a half years old and is a very happy cat! You would never guess that he is sick, cats are obviouly very resiliant animals! Good luck Max!

------------------
Wendy Robertson