PDA

View Full Version : One year ago this month...

Nomilynn
01-11-2004, 09:10 PM
I can't believe it's been a year since the whole mess with Bassett's health commenced. Last year was a very emotionally trying and financially draining year, but it was all worth it :) Bassett is doing so great! Over Christmas, she was actually running to catch the laser pointer - RUNNING!! :D I am so grateful for everyone's help on PT. Without it, I wouldn't have my furry grey baby drooling on my arm as I type :D

THANK YOU PET TALK!

And Bassett says thank you, too!!!!

slick
01-11-2004, 09:16 PM
OMG What a difference a year makes!! Bassett was such a trooper through it all. I pray that this year will continue to bring you peace and good health.

cutie_chica
01-11-2004, 09:20 PM
I wasn't here on the site when Bassett was sick, But Im glad Im here when you annouce he is better!! *kitty kisses* 2 bassett lol :) :p

kimlovescats
01-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Oh, Naomi, I am so happy to see beautiful Bassett looking so great, and hear that she feels great too! I can't believe it has already been a year since her ordeal. PTers are the best, and we love our babies! God Bless you and Bassett for a healthy New Year!:)

NoahsMommy
01-11-2004, 10:43 PM
That's wonderful Bassett is doing so well, Nom! :)

RedHedd
01-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Oh sweet Basset! She looks WONDERFUL! It's been quite a year for both of you. Congratulations on the healthy outcome and may she continue to enjoy good health for a very long time to come.

shais_mom
01-11-2004, 11:26 PM
May this year be 10000000% better!!!! Wishing you a happy and Healthy new year!!!

rg_girlca
01-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Wow, I can't believe it has been a whole year, Boy does time every fly by too quickly these days.

Aww sweet Bassett is really looking the picture of health.
Here's to many, many more years of continued health and a super New Year for you Naomi.

Keep on drooling sweetie.

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Naomi, it sure is great to see Bassett so healthy and happy. May Bassett have many healthy years ahead of her.:)

Nomilynn
01-12-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca

LOL - just not on my arm, please!! :D

Thanks everyone :) We wouldn't be where we are without all of you!!

bisi.cat
01-12-2004, 01:40 AM
I wasn't here last year either, but it's good to know how well Bassett is doing!!!:)

Killearn Kitties
01-12-2004, 03:23 AM
Yay Bassett!!! It great to know how well you are doing. And you still look as beautiful as you did before you got sick.:D

jenluckenbach
01-12-2004, 07:23 AM
WOW, has it been a year?!? I am so glad that she is doing so well. We don't see enough of your girls anymore!

HayleyRosie
01-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Its so good to hear how well Bassett is doing. I hope things just keep getting better for her.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Wow, I can't believe it has been a whole year, Boy does time every fly by too quickly these days.

Aww sweet Bassett is really looking the picture of health.
Here's to many, many more years of continued health and a super New Year for you Naomi.

Couldn't have said it better! :D

Felicia's Mom
01-12-2004, 12:12 PM
I too can't believe it has been a year. One thing I learned from it was how Pet Talkers would join together and help.

gini
01-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Naomi, I have always thought that was one of the SHINING MOMENTS on Pet Talk. It is just another reason that I love this site. All strangers to you came forward in Bassett's name.

What a real joy to see such a great picture of her one year later.
I know that it warms my heart and I am sure everyone else's too.

Bassett, yes, drool all you want to little love......Mommy can handle it.:D

Miss Meow
01-12-2004, 03:22 PM
I can't believe a year has passed so quickly!

You, Bassett and the team at ACC have a wonderful anniversary to celebrate! :D

Just don't let her drool on the keyboard too much - might short out the circuitry!!! :)

CatDad
01-12-2004, 09:13 PM
I wasn't here for it either, but I decided to go and find the posts about Bassett's issues. I must say that I always knew that PT was a great place. However I agree that had to be one of PT's shinning moments.

I kept finding myself crying as I read the problems with Bassett and then again at the way that PT came together to help. I read most of it too, inclucing the one that is 37 pages long. I must have spent more then an hour of work time.:eek: Don't tell my boss.;)

I am so happy to hear that Bassett is doing well and drooling on your arm.

I will repeat what Lorraine said:
Keep on drooling sweetie!!!

Please give Bassett some love for me.:D

rosethecopycat
01-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Yeah Bassett! I still think of you.

Just payin' it forward.

:D

Steffi N
01-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Bassett, you look so great. May you continue to have a happy and healhy life. Pets and cuddles for you and for Nutmeg and Tilly, too.

Nomilynn
01-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Thanks everyone :) It always makes me feel happy when I look over at Bassett and she's breathing peacefully. It's something that we all take for granted and it's also something that she struggled with for so long :)

CatDad (Brian I think???? :o ) - it's so special to me that you went and read all that about Bassett :) I actually printed the HUGE thread. It came to about 200 pages. I also printed a couple more after that one!! I have it in a binder/scrapbook that I keep for Bassett. So I will always have a record of PT's kindness.

Thanks everyone :)

jazzcat
01-13-2004, 12:27 AM
Bassett looks so good now, very beautiful!

I joined this past summer while she was still on the mend but I had lurked before and knew of her problems. I'm so glad she is now healthy and happy.

I love the fact that you've printed off that thread and put it in a scrapbook for Bassett. What a special bond you and Bassett have!

IttyBittyKitty
01-13-2004, 04:09 AM
Bassett's such a beautiful kitty kat I am soooo glad to hear that she is better...