PDA

View Full Version : Catmandu update

jenluckenbach
01-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Talked to Gary,
At this moment he is allowed to return home from the hospital at night. But he MUST stay off the foot! If they can save the toes then he will not need to be hospitalized, but if the infection cannot be stopped he is looking at 3 weeks straight, no coming home during that time.
His cats are being taken care of and if he goes in the hopsital he will receive his mail, so operation send Gary well wishes is back on. Just PM me with a message. I have several responses already and will probably send them off right away tomorrow so he can have his first card very soon. I will continue to collect and send off the cards in shifts. (It's always nicer to get MORE mail, especially when he is not going to have internet access for over a month).

cutie_chica
01-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the update, He has been in my prayers! :)

kimlovescats
01-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the update, Jen.... praying his toes can be saved! Poor guy has alot to deal with right now! Thanks for being a special angel of a friend, Jen!!! ;)

RedHedd
01-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Paws and hands in prayer that Gary's toes can be saved. Tell him Godspeed and STAY OFF THAT FOOT! :)

Randi
01-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Bump!

Jen, I sent you the ones I got.

Let's hope that Gary's infection can be stopped and his toes be saved!!

gini
01-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Randi

Let's hope that Gary's infection can be stopped and his toes be saved!!

My thoughts exactly. What a horrible situation he finds himself in. Jen, I p/m'd you my message for him. Thank you and Randi for getting us all together to do this for Gary.

He will be in my prayers.

HayleyRosie
01-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Gary will be in my thoughts and prayers. Send him get well wishes for me please.

catmandu
01-15-2004, 09:11 AM
I am resting the foot , but instead of being in the room , I am in the internet Cafe , renting a computer for an hour. anfd I must thank Jen , and will look forward to the Cards from my fellow pet Talkers. I miss seeing the COTDS , and thnk you in advance for your kindness and consireation. Thank You for being Friends to the Found Cats and I.And this willbe the last message , as Friday I will be staying in the Hospital. pray that the Cats will get along with the Pet sitters!